Jamie White - Niomi Smart's creepy e̶x̶ current fiancé, Dublin holistic business and life coach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know which businesses he's supposedly "built and sold"? He seems to say that a lot, but doesn't seem to give any actual examples. :unsure:
He sold two websites called 'College Times' and 'Teen Times'. His company reportedly had a turnover of €2 million at one point but then he somehow lost everything and ended up in massive debt. That's when his dad stepped in and bailed him out. He then took off to Bali where he reinvented himself as a life coach and all round creepy dude.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It already is. Those man boobs on an otherwise lean man mean one thing only: excess estrogen. And excess estrogen means: erectile dysfunction.

Love how they had matching ED acronyms. Erectile dysfunction for him, eating disorder for her. Guess couples that are sick together don't stay together?
I actually wondered about that, he said he was so nervous to get naked in front of her for the 1st time, obv nothing wrong with that, but like eww why do I even know that... maybe those sexy retreats were more for him than for her/them!
---
He sold two websites called 'College Times' and 'Teen Times'. His company reportedly had a turnover of €2 million at one point but then he somehow lost everything and ended up in massive debt. That's when his dad stepped in and bailed him out. He then took off to Bali where he reinvented himself as a life coach and all round creepy dude.
Omg what.... gangsters?

1706746415553.png

Used his experience to turn things around, so yes if you have rich parents use them to bail you out, that's the actual experience. What a fraud, unreal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Bravo to @sydneybarrett for that forensic and highly informative post - and thanks to @malino_ and @Rosie34567-2 for sharing it here.

I hadn't realised quite how dark and gross his history was - it goes way beyond his many teeth and few shoes, right?! This stuff isn't so funny, but it is important.

Creating this thread and populating it with Jamie White's misdeeds is genuinely a public service. I think it's important to remember that he has never apologised or expressed regret for these things.

Reactions: 15
Bravo to @sydneybarrett for that forensic and highly informative post - and thanks to @malino_ and @Rosie34567-2 for sharing it here.

I hadn't realised quite how dark and gross his history was - it goes way beyond his many teeth and few shoes, right?! This stuff isn't so funny, but it is important.

Creating this thread and populating it with Jamie White's misdeeds is genuinely a public service. I think it's important to remember that he has never apologised or expressed regret for these things.
I had no idea about the gangsters and the money debt!! Hopefully the rich women he will go after in the future will also think twice when they come across this thread on Google. Honestly cannot get over what a great act of public service this thread is 🫶 I hope Jamie White gets his comeuppance

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He’s just trying so hard to prove his worth, it’s sad. Also, what is this filter? Eek.
View attachment 2727644
Apparently he had lots of DMs after his post on tax advice 😂

Also from living in Ireland and from my Irish OH, 'gangster' doesn't necessarily mean organised crime like mafia or Peaky Blinders type thing, but more like a rogue or con man. So possibly just the local hard nut turned up on his doorstep if he owed them money.

Reactions: 9
I can't imagine he's making a whole lot of money as a business coach. Who would hire him when he lost everything and ended up back at home living off an allowance from his parents? I wonder if he had to declare bankruptcy at one point - or did he avoid that because his dad stepped in? What sort of business advice could he give? Er, don't do what I did.

Also interested to know how he lost all that money so quickly as it seems it all happened in the space of a year. He has probably discussed the details on a podcast, but I can't stand to listen to him and his slurpy softly spoken voice.
---
Apparently he had lots of DMs after his post on tax advice 😂

Also from living in Ireland and from my Irish OH, 'gangster' doesn't necessarily mean organised crime like mafia or Peaky Blinders type thing, but more like a rogue or con man. So possibly just the local hard nut turned up on his doorstep if he owed them money.
Yeah, I thought the same re: gangster. Local hard man.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't imagine he's making a whole lot of money as a business coach. Who would hire him when he lost everything and ended up back at home living off an allowance from his parents? I wonder if he had to declare bankruptcy at one point - or did he avoid that because his dad stepped in? What sort of business advice could he give? Er, don't do what I did.

Also interested to know how he lost all that money so quickly as it seems it all happened in the space of a year. He has probably discussed the details on a podcast, but I can't stand to listen to him and his slurpy softly spoken voice.
It's like Dim feeling qualified to give life and love advice - and now nutrition 😂
They have such massive egos they think their every mundane thought is amazing and worth repeating.

Reactions: 9
It's like Dim feeling qualified to give life and love advice - and now nutrition 😂
They have such massive egos they think their every mundane thought is amazing and worth repeating.
Yeah soon they will pass the wisdom on how to poop...so much BS. Geez.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

---

Yeah, I thought the same re: gangster. Local hard man.
Maybe he's really talented at losing things, he lost the love of his life 🥴 after 18 months and it looks like it legit took hours to dismantle this whole dry humping in the streets relationship.

Reactions: 11
More invaluable relationship advice from Lordon 😂
Surely the guy can't be the full shilling can he?

Screenshot_20240201_152219.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Well done for starting this thread. As someone who was a student in Dublin around 2011/2012/2013, this thread is bringing back unpleasant memories of the vile casual misogyny that was around the going out scene at the time - people like Jamie should have a good think about how they essentially profited from joking about rape culture. As he never seemed actually sorry I'm glad it's all being dredged up now. Shows what an insincere person he is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
His business sounds like a pyramid scheme gone wrong. How else can you go from making millions one year to loosing it all the next. My guess is he conned investors into giving him money, boasted about it as though it was profit and then after producing FA everyone wanted their money back.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
His business sounds like a pyramid scheme gone wrong. How else can you go from making millions one year to loosing it all the next. My guess is he conned investors into giving him money, boasted about it as though it was profit and then after producing FA everyone wanted their money back.
I agree and the "gangsters" were probably people who did work for him and wanted to get paid and so quite rightly confronted him.

Reactions: 8
Well done for starting this thread. As someone who was a student in Dublin around 2011/2012/2013, this thread is bringing back unpleasant memories of the vile casual misogyny that was around the going out scene at the time - people like Jamie should have a good think about how they essentially profited from joking about rape culture. As he never seemed actually sorry I'm glad it's all being dredged up now. Shows what an insincere person he is.
He was asked after that underage girl incident about it, I think by the local newspaper? (gotta double check) and he basically yelled out "leave me alone" and RAN away. I never forgot that rando bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He was asked after that underage girl incident about it, I think by the local newspaper? (gotta double check) and he basically yelled out "leave me alone" and RAN away. I never forgot that rando bit.
The reporter should have held him tight and told him he loved him.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Thanks for the info! You're better at his elevator pitch than he is for himself lol.

Bahaha "gangsters"... this guy really knows how to screw stuff up, doesn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: 8