Jamie White - Niomi Smart's creepy e̶x̶ current fiancé, Dublin holistic business and life coach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s posting again to show off his friends and how nice and normal he is… Nice try Donkey.
CF69BE98-B0FB-43FA-81C2-B90D5F225B80.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
His friend is another coach/trainer probably with zero qualifications but lots of advice on all topics. These guys are all the same.
20240130_234411.jpg
20240130_234335.jpg
20240130_234453.jpg

---
And here is Jamie with someone serving him.
20240130_234253.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol Lordon has his own thread now? #karma :LOL:

For people who may be catching up on him, here are some screenshots from a helpful post @sydneybarrett made over on Niomi's thread a while ago, detailing some of his weirdness. Here's the original post if you're interested: https://tattle.life/threads/niomi-s...lordon-is-dr-icky.36703/page-36#post-13684261

1.png

2.png
3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png
7.png

---
I’ve posted this bookmark many times before. It’s from a previous Niomi Smart thread, but I think it’s a great timeline and layout of his past with great detail! Just click the link and it’s all there for you.

Credits to the lovely Tattler who put this one together!

oops I just saw your post and realized we posted the same thing haha :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Reposting the following comment I just made in Niomi's thread to @LolitaBlah, as suggested by @Lionsden 💫

Thank you for the beautiful new thread and your support in exposing Jamie White of Dublin and Bali, son of solicitor Patrick White and brother of Holly White, Avocado Chef.

You are helping the truth rise from the Shadows and into the light of universal knowledge 🌟

• Heart
Hah…I love that Donkey has his own thread now, though I’ve gotta say that Nims’ will probably slow down a little, since he’s been providing a lot of the funs for the past little while.
And look who’s deciding to become an influencer, which his riveting content. 🤣
IMG_6411.jpeg

Reactions: 7
He must be spending more on advisers for himself than he is taking in from life coach clients. Atleast all the people he goes to have areas of expertise.

Reactions: 9
Ladies. Form an orderly queue.
Sadly no sounds so missing out his tongue constantly slurping round those large teeth.

Screenshot_20240131_014029.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
I would rate his tits as 3/10. Sorry, hobo, no free entry!
This is very generous of you my friend 🤣
I'd rate them a frosty -1
In all seriousness, all.of these creepy rating scores that he had the audacity to use on women...I really hope Karma bites him where it hurts ...like ASAP

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There was definitely something wrong between them in that video. Nims was so stiff, she was practically rigid when he started speaking. Not to mention her defensive body language, leg up as a barrier, arms crossed… all while Lordon slobbed back in his chair like Jabba the Hutt
E74C9146-CA70-41A6-BFBA-7D5D55E12455.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In all seriousness, all.of these creepy rating scores that he had the audacity to use on women...I really hope Karma bites him where it hurts ...like ASAP
It already is. Those man boobs on an otherwise lean man mean one thing only: excess estrogen. And excess estrogen means: erectile dysfunction.

Love how they had matching ED acronyms. Erectile dysfunction for him, eating disorder for her. Guess couples that are sick together don't stay together?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I gave him extra points for volume! As we can see, the female next to him is not as blessed as he is.
---
Ladies. Form an orderly queue.
Sadly no sounds so missing out his tongue constantly slurping round those large teeth.

View attachment 2726481
He reminds me of someone. I couldn't put my finger on it at first, but it's the venus of Willendorf.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Every time he throws around the word "business" in one of his bullsh*t videos, this is what I think of:

Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 1.06.41 PM.png

He doesn't know what he's doing. Also, if someone I was paying 1,000 Euro an hour showed up to a meeting looking like that, I'd walk out. I mean seriously? A backwards baseball hat and a t shirt that probably came in a multi-pack? It's not relatable or modern, it's just extremely disrespectful to his *potential* clients.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I still cannot believe Niomi f*cked this guy and agreed to get engaged to him and funded his laziness in Bali.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
He’s just trying so hard to prove his worth, it’s sad. Also, what is this filter? Eek.
IMG_6418.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone know which businesses he's supposedly "built and sold"? He seems to say that a lot, but doesn't seem to give any actual examples. :unsure:

Reactions: 11