Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Romy Jack is the name. I’ve never known of the dad’s name being used for the daughters middle name - very different. I kind of like it 😳 but how do you pronounce Romy? Is it like Roamy or Rommy
I think in the Scottish accent it would be said like Rommy 🤔 not sure though

Reactions: 7
Gorgeous baby, so cute. I’m also glad that the longest pregnancy in history has came to an end. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just think of Romy and Michelle’s high school reunion’ lol

I like the name. It’s cute

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think the pronunciation of Romy will depend on your accent , I would say it without the a as suggested upthread, as in Romina . It’s nice though .
Jack whilst the dads first name is also a fairly common surname so I suppose that’s a possibility as to why they used it as well as hia last name (double barrel surname perhaps ) but it’s definitely not a girls name unless tagged to -line or Lynn IMO.

Reactions: 2
Surprised she went for something that’s gaining popularity atm, can see her turning round in a year and implying that it’s popular because of her 🙃

Reactions: 4
I love the name, I actually have it on my baby list if I ever have one 🥰🥰 But I speak french, so I won't be able to help on the pronunciation 🤭

Reactions: 5
I like her name, it’s different but not too different!
---
Didnt realise this was a rave thread now that's she had a baby 🙄
A baby is a baby at the end of the day! And I don’t think Jamie is half as bad as these other influencer twats

Reactions: 17
Jamie is one of the few influencers I’ve saw that truly expressed excitement and joy at becoming a mother. So many influencers have kids because their friends are having them or see kids as an accessory. Her clear happiness having a child is so obvious and it’s nice to see. Jamie & jacks cringe factor aside - they aren’t idiots like most influencers who would put their kid in danger. I guess that’s why I feel personally a bit different towards her.

Reactions: 37
The beauty of Jack and Jamie’s names being neutral as such means if they ever have another baby Jamie could be a middle name for a son or a daughter. Obviously not suggesting they have another yet, but Blake Lively has a daughter called James and some boy names work with girls and vice versa! I know I’ve already said it but I think it’s such a lovely name and very personal, much better than some of these names influencers give which are out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just think of Romy and Michelle’s high school reunion’ lol

I like the name. It’s cute
I’M THE MARY!
---
Christ are we all meant to be complete witches constantly 😂 she’s just had a baby for fucks sake 😂😂😂😂
I honestly haven’t got anything to get annoyed with her about. She’s had a baby. She hasn’t been a dick about it. The baby’s name is lovely and her and Jack are obviously very happy.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.