Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they will get a nanny to keep going on PR trips and working on the brand. I don't think Jack will stay at home with the baby and they are not gonna be bothering the parents every other week to stay with a newborn (I mean, it's not like dropping off the dogs). At least that's what I see with other influencers.

Reactions: 8
Oh she will 100% get a nanny - Jamie won’t give up her beggy freeloading lifestyle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder if either of their parents are retired. All my mum's friends are and alot have huge childcare responsibilities for their grandchildren. I could easily see them being heavily involved. Her pr trips are 'work' after all and we don't sit and judge folk for going out 9-5 Mon Fri.

Reactions: 6
I think that this has been the plan for a while (just my opinion obviously) as I get the feeling that she has been winding doing vlogs and getting vieve established so that she can be at home more with Jack and the baby. I think she'll perhaps be more selective with which jobs she takes now (ads from home and brand trips) so she can still have the benefits of her brand and home life.

Good on her I guess. I'd do the same in her position 🤣 Actually, I'd hire a nanny but I'm not maternal at all

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think they’ll be one of those insufferable couples taking their baby on all the exotic (free) holidays

bit like when I used to live in the west end until all the yummy mummies took over every coffee shop and pub. Last time I bothered with Ashton lane I nearly got taken out with a couple of kids running riot around the bar

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surprisingly, I’m actually really chuffed for them, although I am a massive sap when it comes to pregnancies anyway 😅 she’s mentioned before she’s always wanted kids, so hopefully this wee baby has all the love and attention they need

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think she'll maybe move her influencer style to a mummy Instagrammer, which is naturally happening with a lot of more established influencers because of their age. Either that or she'll go the opposite and not show the baby. She doesn't show a lot of her family life or her family members, so she could go down that route

Reactions: 6
That new video has set me tight off.

The heartbreak of seeing a negative pregnancy test literally stings me. I feel she acknowledged its not as simple as one or two goes then bam your pregnant

This could be the making of her

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I think that this has been the plan for a while (just my opinion obviously) as I get the feeling that she has been winding doing vlogs and getting vieve established so that she can be at home more with Jack and the baby. I think she'll perhaps be more selective with which jobs she takes now (ads from home and brand trips) so she can still have the benefits of her brand and home life.

Good on her I guess. I'd do the same in her position 🤣 Actually, I'd hire a nanny but I'm not maternal at all
I agree, I think this has been on the cards a while. She’s got Vieve presumably providing some income, she still gets a decent amount from sponsorships and social media, despite not posting as much, they’ve got a lovely house… They’re in a really comfortable position! I’m not a maternal person at all but I think it’s lovely!

Reactions: 19
That new video has set me tight off.

The heartbreak of seeing a negative pregnancy test literally stings me. I feel she acknowledged its not as simple as one or two goes then bam your pregnant

This could be the making of her
That video was perfect! Nobody talks about how long it can take. People just make out that it’s instantly!

Seems like they’ve been trying for 6 months or so. Good for her, showing the actual reality!

Reactions: 20
Is 6 months long? 🥺❤
I think every month that it doesn’t work is long, there’s no correct time length that makes it long or short. The whole time is awful from month 1 to 10000 is long for anyone wanting to get pregnant ❤ I know this from experience. I’m pleased for them and it is good she showed the reality of trying as well

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I haven’t watched Jamie for about 6 months now but went to have a nosy at the pregnancy reel, and I am now sobbing 😭. A baby is such a blessing no matter how you feel about Jack and Jamie ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think every month that it doesn’t work is long, there’s no correct time length that makes it long or short. The whole time is awful from month 1 to 10000 is long for anyone wanting to get pregnant ❤ I know this from experience. I’m pleased for them and it is good she showed the reality of trying as well
I totally understand, I just panicked a bit at the thought of 6 months being deemed a long time. I'm so pleased for them too and I love how excited she is in the video!

I hope she shows us bits of doing up the babies room 🥰

Reactions: 5
I was sobbing at her new reel.. took me back to 2020/2021 when I kept getting negative after negative but now I have a wonderful nearly 8 month old amazing boy so I wish them nothing but love for this new adventure 💗💙

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is 6 months long? 🥺❤
7 years 🙋‍♀️

I think it will mean something to everyone who has struggled to get pregnant and felt that disappointment every month. It's probably the most relatable video she's ever posted.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just seen that wee reel. I don't even like baby chat & I'm greetin 😭😆

It really will be interesting to see how she plays things considering how private she keeps most family.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm also happy very happy for them and I'm sure Jamie will be a great mum to the baby! And... we'll finally get some new content!!

Reactions: 8
Remember she's an only child. Her parents will be buzzing and the new baby will likely have their undivided attention.

A baby is such a blessing, im chuffed for them

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.