Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now here come all the baby freebies, she’s probably a millionaire and will accept any freebie she can, no one thought to it even when 10 mins down the road in Govanhill there is children going without heat, food and clothing. It’s sickening.

Reactions: 22
Very happy for them but hope the baby doesn’t become like most influencers and used for content and freebies

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Haha I feel good I’ve predicted that! Providing tattle with true gossip

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As much as she annoys me, I'm actually buzzing for them. Lovley wee pregnancy announcement

Iv acrtually been dreading her announcing it, iv had two losses and it triggers me when insee celebs announce their pregnsncy ..but in a shocking coincidence I found out this week I am pregnant too so might actually go backl to following her!
Congratulations! Sending you all the love. Hope everything goes well ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wonder what the the name is going to be. I dread to think… 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I the only one mega surprised that they’ve chose to have kids at this time? Her career is doing well, they enjoy a mega selfish existence in their own wee bubble, they jet off regularly, she’s tired by just living a nice life of long lies and hair/nail/Botox appointment... I wish them every happiness but I think the dramatic change in lifestyle is gonna be a massive shock to her! She barely does much for those beautiful big dogs, I think Jack will be the hands-on stay at home dad and Jamie will be jetting off for PR trips alone for a wee rest 😴

Reactions: 26
Kind of vile the comments re their life changing

As in how dare they have lived well and travelled before starting a family

its a shock to the system for every mother and father, support and kindness is what people need

• Wow
Reactions: 32

its a shock to the system for every mother and father, support and kindness is what people need
indeed. Having a baby changed me and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I wish them all the happiness in the world. Babies are amazing

Reactions: 9

I don’t think anyone thinks how dare they have travelled etc…. It’s more how detached from everyday reality they’ve become over the last few years for example the complaining about not having a proper holiday when they’ve been so lucky to have travelled loads and spending the whole lockdown moaning about not being able to go on holiday, complaining that they need a break and need to spend quality time together when they literally do nothing but spend time together, lying watching a film in the bath then moaning in the next bit of the vlog about having had such a busy week 😂 I like Jamie and I’m glad they’re having a baby and I’m sure they’ll have a lovely wee happy family it’s just going to be a big adjustment to them after the last few years I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m slightly confused by the timing, it looks like a second scan so 16-20 weeks, but did she not do a vid on getting Botox 2 months ago? And she got the back tattoo 4 months ago? And you shouldn’t really be doing those things when pregnant?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m slightly confused by the timing, it looks like a second scan so 16-20 weeks, but did she not do a vid on getting Botox 2 months ago? And she got the back tattoo 4 months ago? And you shouldn’t really be doing those things when pregnant?
I like to think that perhaps she didn't know she was pregnant, if that's he case!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She posted the botox video on the 11th of August which was 12 weeks ago, + the video was probably pre-recorded by at least a few days or weeks potentially, so I’m almost certain she didn’t know she was pregnant yet.
Like Jamie or not, I don’t think she would sacrifice her unborn baby’s health just to get work done on her face 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 34
She posted the botox video on the 11th of August which was 12 weeks ago, + the video was probably pre-recorded by at least a few days or weeks potentially, so I’m almost certain she didn’t know she was pregnant yet.
Like Jamie or not, I don’t think she would sacrifice her unborn baby’s health just to get work done on her face 🤷🏻‍♀️
While we were trying for a baby I tested anytime before Botox/fillers etc just incase, the time I found out I was due my Botox the following day 🙈 at least her Botox will last her until baby is here, I’m like the wicked witch of the north with my wrinkles 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.