Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What lovely news! She’s in a good position in life, it’s just so lovely to hear this news.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ngl that’s my fave pregnancy announcement I’ve seen. The instax idea is class.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s a great dog mum and that baby will want for nothing! I’d imagine Jack will have to take quite an active role while Jamie works so I hope he’s capable

Reactions: 11
I'm shocked. I know a bunch of you said it but folk are always saying it know?

I unfollowed her on everything 5 months ago. Popped back for a wee nosey yesterday & was shocked how little YouTube content she has posted in that time. Clear evidence of her lack of interest in that these days. Came to see what you lot were saying now this!

Anyway babies and baby chat are dull as duck to me so even more reason to continue to stay clear 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well done whoever it was who Sherlock’d that WEEKS ago. This will be their biggest wake-up call ever 😂. I actually don’t think they are great dog parents, the dogs are palmed off at the drop of a hat. They won’t be able to do that with a baby. I also hope they don’t monetise the baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Aw very happy for her ❤ and also can’t wait to see their lazy lives being turned upside down 😂 get ready for “am sooooo tired” for the rest of her life
I came here to leave this exact comment 😭😂 she’s gonna be like the boy who cried wolf “im so tired” version. Wait till she gets 0 sleep with her wee baba, she will know what tired is 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You guys are far too good!! I’m really happy for them both but it really will be a wake up call for them! Motherhood can be very isolating and lonely and you can’t just drop a child off every other week at grandparents like they do with the dogs for a trip down to London.. will be very interesting to see how much their lavish lifestyle takes a backseat for a while!

Reactions: 13
Jacks been trying to knock her up for years finally got his way. Didn't see her as the maternal type

Reactions: 6
Jacks been trying to knock her up for years finally got his way. Didn't see her as the maternal type
I’ve followed her for a long time and she’s always said she wanted children and always seemed to have a good relationship with her friends wee kids.

Reactions: 16
You guys are far too good!! I’m really happy for them both but it really will be a wake up call for them! Motherhood can be very isolating and lonely and you can’t just drop a child off every other week at grandparents like they do with the dogs for a trip down to London.. will be very interesting to see how much their lavish lifestyle takes a backseat for a while!
I’m sure she will be just fine as a mother. She’ll know she has to chill out a bit now and be at home more with a baby. But the baby also has a father and a family support system who can be home when she does have to go away for work. Plenty of women work away all over the world and have families who help out with the baby.
There’s a hell of a lot of strange comments on this post, calling her lazy etc. you don’t get to her position in business by being lazy, wether you like her not.
some things she does gets on my wick. But overall, to come from nothing, build up these businesses and do this well is impressive.
I think personally that baby will want for nothing and have no end of love and care

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m sure she will be just fine as a mother. She’ll know she has to chill out a bit now and be at home more with a baby. But the baby also has a father and a family support system who can be home when she does have to go away for work. Plenty of women work away all over the world and have families who help out with the baby.
There’s a hell of a lot of strange comments on this post, calling her lazy etc. you don’t get to her position in business by being lazy, wether you like her not.
some things she does gets on my wick. But overall, to come from nothing, build up these businesses and do this well is impressive.
I think personally that baby will want for nothing and have no end of love and care
i didn’t say she was lazy or going to be bad mother.. I just said the way they drop their dogs off every week to go off on a PR trip or work trip down to london, you can’t do the the same when you have a child, family support or not!

coming from a first time full time working mother 😊

As much as she annoys me, I'm actually buzzing for them. Lovley wee pregnancy announcement

Iv acrtually been dreading her announcing it, iv had two losses and it triggers me when insee celebs announce their pregnsncy ..but in a shocking coincidence I found out this week I am pregnant too so might actually go backl to following her!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
I’m happy for her. But I am wondering if this is why the vlogs are back, gotta get those freebies

As much as she annoys me, I'm actually buzzing for them. Lovley wee pregnancy announcement

Iv acrtually been dreading her announcing it, iv had two losses and it triggers me when insee celebs announce their pregnsncy ..but in a shocking coincidence I found out this week I am pregnant too so might actually go backl to following her!
Congratulations on your pregnancy!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

This is lovely. Very happy for you 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.