Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like how they've said she started promoting it from her kitchen table as if she was some unknown, skint lassie starting from scratch and not an influencer with over a million followers already doing very well for herself
I always like when they say that as if they’re making these products on their own in their kitchen 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So her "cosy week at home" involved driving her massive Range Rover into the city centre of Glasgow every day to attend various appointments (teeth, nails, skin, hair)... omg please get the train just once!

Reactions: 10
So her "cosy week at home" involved driving her massive Range Rover into the city centre of Glasgow every day to attend various appointments (teeth, nails, skin, hair)... omg please get the train just once!
It’s literally one or two stops in the train to town for her!

The thumbnail aswell lol

Reactions: 2
I always feel like I’m defending Jamie on here (and tbf I have nothing against her other than I find her boring nowadays) ..if the train strikes in Scotland have been anything like they have been down south I’m not surprised she drove 😂

Reactions: 6
I always feel like I’m defending Jamie on here (and tbf I have nothing against her other than I find her boring nowadays) ..if the train strikes in Scotland have been anything like they have been down south I’m not surprised she drove 😂
Yeah same, I agree. The strikes haven't been too bad here though through the week, they're worse at weekends. I'd still drive though if I was her 😂

Reactions: 3
Nah she's always done it, long before there were strikes. The trains are pretty regular on a normal day.

Just had a wee look using Khiels as an example: it's 20mins on the train door-to-door... or 16 mins by car 🙄 and that's me checking at night, so add on daytime traffic and time to find a parking space, it probably takes her longer.

I know she's never really pretended to care about the planet but a bit of awareness in 2022 would be nice 🌍

The 'vlogs are back' thumbnail read to me as 'ads are back' and I was right...the whole thing was just a Kiehls ad. No interesting content here just Jamie spending probably ridiculous amounts of money on beauty treatments. Vlogs will disappear now until the next advert...watch this space 😂

Reactions: 11
Aw very happy for her ❤ and also can’t wait to see their lazy lives being turned upside down 😂 get ready for “am sooooo tired” for the rest of her life

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I wonder if she'll get pregnant this year, half of instagram between the age of 25-35 seems to be getting pregnant.
I knew it! Predicted it in July haha hope everything goes well for her. Bye bye influencer trips for a while, and Jack will have to smarten up.

Reactions: 16
tattle is always on it! also thought it was v suss she didnt show a retinol in her kiehls ad as they are really pushing that at the moment - this is obviously why!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.