Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry late to the party cause i unfollowed her and Vieve but this is the most boring eyeshadow palette ever? I feel like it would just look like I’ve got a bruised eyes if I used it 😂
CAB0E088-3116-447B-84F8-DC0027E2AEC2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jack can duck right off! How is he at the Mexico GP?! 😭 I had to sell my camping ticket for Silverstone 2023 cos the prices for track tickets were through the roof, and leeches like him get to hang put at Red Bull. Not even gonna pretend and say I'm not jealous (or drunk), cos I am! 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Jack can duck right off! How is he at the Mexico GP?! 😭 I had to sell my camping ticket for Silverstone 2023 cos the prices for track tickets were through the roof, and leeches like him get to hang put at Red Bull. Not even gonna pretend and say I'm not jealous (or drunk), cos I am! 😂
What the duck does he even do???? Life is very unfair

Reactions: 10
That reel he’s posted is so cringe. Never seen him speak about f1 before. Go anywhere there’s a freebie this pair

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why is he sooooooo cringe though. He used to be alright, like just a normal guy and now he gives me the absolute fear.
I'm all for people bettering themselves but he needs to remember he was a brickie and to *sit down*

He wouldn't have anything if it wasnt for his wife. ..not seen his wankmobile kicking about his feed recently. Maybe he came to his senses and decided driving a car gifted from his sugar mummy has some shame about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm all for people bettering themselves but he needs to remember he was a brickie and to *sit down*

He wouldn't have anything if it wasnt for his wife. ..not seen his wankmobile kicking about his feed recently. Maybe he came to his senses and decided driving a car gifted from his sugar mummy has some shame about it.
It’s the constant cringey selfies for me 🤣 like what is he doing!! Serious ick.

Reactions: 8
Found this thread as Jamie popped up on my insta and I had completely forgotten she existed. That post about her recreating her first ever look for the 8yr anniversary made me realise how much shite she's put in her face!!

Also when did she say she hasn't been on holiday for 7yrs 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Imo I don’t think it’s anything to be ashamed of when a man is “kept” by a successful woman if that’s what she’s happy to do with her wealth. If it was a successful man who had a wife who didn’t work no one would really judge. It’s a positive thing for women for the roles to be reversed sometimes, and I think we should try and normalise that women can be the breadwinners.

On a different note, I just saw her Halloween post and I’m pretty sure it’s just a collection of looks from previous years? Really lazy post tbh especially when there’s other creators who were banging out new looks almost every day for October.

Reactions: 21
I agree, and I’m sure my boyfriend would also love if I was the main breadwinner 🤣 He’s very cringey at times but was nice when I met him.

Reactions: 1
Don’t think anyone would mind him being the kept man so much if he wasn’t so cringe and entitled on his feed. The pair of them are completely tone deaf too with what reality is at the moment for a lot of people.

Reactions: 12
I wouldn't mind him being a kept man so much if he actually go off his arse and did SOMETHING - renovation work, landscaping the garden, stripping wallpaper, ANYTHING (Even without construction skills, anyone with a crowbar and a pair of strong arms can rip out an old bathroom suite). He's so entitled that he doesn't even pretend to contribute, he's just a lazy prick who collects whiskey and polishes his mustang. Just what does Jack McCann bring to the table?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone else look at jack and think he’s almost morphed into a Stephen bear lookalike? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I read this and laughed.
They’ve fully press released this to make it seem like a big deal. Her quote ‘ I have more followers than the population of Glasgow’

Basically they’ve been trying for over a year to attract more investment - last year they took out a bank loan for whatever reason - must have needed a cash injection - that was after 2 separate venture capitalist investments to start the company.

If you look into the actual funding, it’s £2.9mil - so no idea where the £5.5m number is from - in fact it’s probably just added on to the initial investment they’ve already burnt through.

Also these investors get their cash back before anyone else. They’ve reported this like it’s cash in the bank for her, rather than money needed to pay salaries and make a better website, and try target the US market. That’s why you can spot a press release a mile off.

Their finances aren’t exciting at all, and the traffic to their website is meh. The vast majority of beauty brands fail. It takes huge sums of investment to make something stick. I just can’t see it. She’s not suddenly walking round with £5m. The company turned an £80k profit in the last tax year. A more realistic headline would mention that the company is in £5million worth of debt. Not sure that would have the same impact though.

Well done to her though for understanding the most important rule of business. Never use your own money. Risk someone else’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I read this and laughed.
They’ve fully press released this to make it seem like a big deal. Her quote ‘ I have more followers than the population of Glasgow’

Basically they’ve been trying for over a year to attract more investment - last year they took out a bank loan for whatever reason - must have needed a cash injection - that was after 2 separate venture capitalist investments to start the company.

If you look into the actual funding, it’s £2.9mil - so no idea where the £5.5m number is from - in fact it’s probably just added on to the initial investment they’ve already burnt through.

Also these investors get their cash back before anyone else. They’ve reported this like it’s cash in the bank for her, rather than money needed to pay salaries and make a better website, and try target the US market. That’s why you can spot a press release a mile off.

Their finances aren’t exciting at all, and the traffic to their website is meh. The vast majority of beauty brands fail. It takes huge sums of investment to make something stick. I just can’t see it. She’s not suddenly walking round with £5m. The company turned an £80k profit in the last tax year. A more realistic headline would mention that the company is in £5million worth of debt. Not sure that would have the same impact though.

Well done to her though for understanding the most important rule of business. Never use your own money. Risk someone else’s.
Thank you so much for explaining this in simple terms! x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.