Jamie Genevieve #5 professional shiller with a face full of filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie has affiliated links for the flannel clothes she seemingly bought out of her own money. She's an ambassador for flannel she's on their website as an ambassador wouldnt suprise me if she got the clothes for free (why the sudden interest in flannel I wonder) she's actually making money out of it if anyone buys anything wouldnt be supirsed if it's a Freebie or shes even getting paid for it and not disclosing the AD again

Reactions: 4
I haven't seen any of her vlogs in months now - did she actually witch about a distancing sign???
Yeh it was on her insta stories I think. She said something along the lines that the sign was equal parts, cute and miserable.
The sign had Harry Potter logo and characters on it.

Reactions: 1
What is miserable about the sign at the glenfiddich train place asking you to distance? Is she really moaning about a sign to protect peoples health?
I just noticed this said Glenfiddich 🤣 someone’s got whisky on the brain.

Idk if she’s moaning about the rife Potterisation that goes up on up that way or the distancing.

I just noticed this said Glenfiddich 🤣 someone’s got whisky on the brain.

Idk if she’s moaning about the rife Potterisation that goes up on up that way or the distancing.
😂 I knew when I was typing it that it was wrong. I was hoping nobody would pick up on it ha ha. Il blame brain fog from COVID.

She was there to see the train because she is a Harry Potter fan. I’m assuming she though the distancing was miserable.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Really nice photos from their recent trip, but the way he pulls the chain out for everyone to see is such an ick 🤢
1E669A8C-C54C-4080-AFCD-3C27A97C553C.jpeg

34E6EF8A-4EA2-46CE-8AA0-A0CB8BDEA027.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think all the influencers are shiitng themselves after what happened with Ellie darby looks like Jack and Jamie have deleted any posts on their twitter before the end of 2020 can anyone else see this maybe it's just my phone?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Given Jack had a pic of the orange walk on his IG once upon a time, I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some unsavoury posts to be unearthed somewhere

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I used to really like Jamie years ago but she’s so lazy with her vlogs. She just wants to be that girl with all the designer gear and overpriced clothes. That’s probably why she’s not made the move to America because so many people have more designer things than her there, they’d not be impressed. She’s just a whiny woman who should count herself lucky to be where she is now. Don’t even get me started on Jack!
SPOT ON

Reactions: 1
Given Jack had a pic of the orange walk on his IG once upon a time, I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some unsavoury posts to be unearthed somewhere
As a wee fenian this makes me dislike him even more😂 Jamie might be up her own arse but I do think she’s likeable and generally nice, especially in comparison to other influencers but Jack is just so weird and such a try hard. I think she could do so much better than him, maybe someone who has his own income? I don’t know how she feels comfortable supporting him whilst he just floats about doing duck all. I’m guessing she thinks she can’t end the relationship because they’ve been together for so long even though there’s been cheating rumours with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As a wee fenian this makes me dislike him even more😂 Jamie might be up her own arse but I do think she’s likeable and generally nice, especially in comparison to other influencers but Jack is just so weird and such a try hard. I think she could do so much better than him, maybe someone who has his own income? I don’t know how she feels comfortable supporting him whilst he just floats about doing duck all. I’m guessing she thinks she can’t end the relationship because they’ve been together for so long even though there’s been cheating rumours with him.
I think they were on a slightly more even footing in the early days when she was still working on makeup counters - Jamie filmed her videos and Jack edited them. However now she is a brand owner, businesswoman and very successful influencer. She's worked so hard to achieve what she has, Jack even said in his wedding speech that he loved how ambitious she was. I think whoever she ended up with she'd still have achieved all this. She is the driving force.

But now he just comes across as a bone idle hanger on. I'd have had respect for him if he'd carried on working in construction (brickies get paid pretty well!) but no, he seems to do duck all now apart from posturing in his unbuttoned shirts, living a lifestyle he hasn't really contributed to in the last few years. As a bloke who has worked in construction why hasn't he done any work on the house? Just what does he bring to the table?

I used to really like Jack and looked forward to seeing him in the vlogs but at some point he changed and turned into a cocky poser. I think she will outgrow him and hook up with someone similarly ambitious and successful. She will continue being successful and Jack will become redundant, as a VERY driven and motivated person she may come to resent him and his laziness.

Reactions: 18
Why is jacks voice nasally. Sounds like a ned
He is hes a wee twit

I think they were on a slightly more even footing in the early days when she was still working on makeup counters - Jamie filmed her videos and Jack edited them. However now she is a brand owner, businesswoman and very successful influencer. She's worked so hard to achieve what she has, Jack even said in his wedding speech that he loved how ambitious she was. I think whoever she ended up with she'd still have achieved all this. She is the driving force.

But now he just comes across as a bone idle hanger on. I'd have had respect for him if he'd carried on working in construction (brickies get paid pretty well!) but no, he seems to do duck all now apart from posturing in his unbuttoned shirts, living a lifestyle he hasn't really contributed to in the last few years. As a bloke who has worked in construction why hasn't he done any work on the house? Just what does he bring to the table?

I used to really like Jack and looked forward to seeing him in the vlogs but at some point he changed and turned into a cocky poser. I think she will outgrow him and hook up with someone similarly ambitious and successful. She will continue being successful and Jack will become redundant, as a VERY driven and motivated person she may come to resent him and his laziness.
What are you on about driven and motivated? She's a lazy hole. The pair of them are well matched. She gets paid to fly about the place and take the odd photo. Yeah she's done well from it but alot of it has been down to luck, timing and contacts. She'll not grow tired of him, she is actually clearly very subservient to him, despite the fact he's a little bleep

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
And she’s got covid….never saw that coming! Surprised she’s not had it sooner

Reactions: 11
Once he started editing and filming her the video quality got MUCH better. They seem genuinely in love and supportive of each other. So why would she dump him now that she’s made more money? I would think that’s pretty messed up.

Reactions: 13
Is that you jamie lol

Once he started editing and filming her the video quality got MUCH better. They seem genuinely in love and supportive of each other. So why would she dump him now that she’s made more money? I would think that’s pretty messed up.
i
Jack editing her one video a week hardly adds up to a full time job. And getting him his own office/gaming room is so ridiculous. He does duck all all week and is basically a kept man. He didn't have his own space is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.