Jamie Genevieve #5 professional shiller with a face full of filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been to Scotland and never seen a house like that. I don't like it because it's too big and it would scare the tit out of me living there, personal preference. Also I'm not American so I have no idea what houses look like in there.
I'm Scottish, there are thousands of houses like Jamie's here. Granted in more wealthier areas

Reactions: 20
I've been to Scotland and never seen a house like that. I don't like it because it's too big and it would scare the tit out of me living there, personal preference. Also I'm not American so I have no idea what houses look like in there.
There more common in the affluent areas of course because they aren’t cheap but I like her house, granted the kitchen and bathrooms need updated however the original features of the house like the stained glass window, ceilings and staircase are gorgeous. It’d be a dream to live in a house like that.

Reactions: 22
Thanks, I had no idea as I habe always moved around the less priviledged areas.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There more common in the affluent areas of course because they aren’t cheap but I like her house, granted the kitchen and bathrooms need updated however the original features of the house like the stained glass window, ceilings and staircase are gorgeous. It’d be a dream to live in a house like that.
I actually love her house. My grandparents had a similar, but smaller house. The rooms are absolutely massive and all the original features really are quite special. They had a bell in one of the spare rooms which we assume was for servants. Fascinating.

Reactions: 17
What is miserable about the sign at the glenfiddich train place asking you to distance? Is she really moaning about a sign to protect peoples health?

Reactions: 8
I used to really like Jamie years ago but she’s so lazy with her vlogs. She just wants to be that girl with all the designer gear and overpriced clothes. That’s probably why she’s not made the move to America because so many people have more designer things than her there, they’d not be impressed. She’s just a whiny woman who should count herself lucky to be where she is now. Don’t even get me started on Jack!

Reactions: 19
A dont think he can
he cant Help the way he talks. He would get slagged if he now changed his accent.
[/QUOTE]

He doesn't have to change his accent. He can, however, work on not speaking so nasally that you have to take a double look to see if it's Jack or just a jakey asking you for 10p and a lighter at the Four Corners.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder why jamie. Likes to shop at flannels could it be that she's an. Ambassador for them. Which she is and she gets the stuff either free or heavily discounted including the maxmara coat

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes but did she only get 500 off it she's a flannels ambassador. I'm. Sure she will. Have paid a. Lot. Less than cost price even. Minus the £500 discount. Why the big flannel haul all of a sudden unless she's getting a massive discount u would imagine

What was her moan about Peloton the other day all about? Presumably because she's too lazy for a Peloton because it's not like she can't afford it lol

Reactions: 1
Yes but did she only get 500 off it she's a flannels ambassador. I'm. Sure she will. Have paid a. Lot. Less than cost price even. Minus the £500 discount. Why the big flannel haul all of a sudden unless she's getting a massive discount u would imagine
Foreveryoursbetty posted this in her stories today; not sure if she’s sponsored or angling for a sponsorship after seeing Jamie’s Flannels haul… very suspicious…

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
A dont think he can
he cant Help the way he talks. He would get slagged if he now changed his accent.
He doesn't have to change his accent. He can, however, work on not speaking so nasally that you have to take a double look to see if it's Jack or just a jakey asking you for 10p and a lighter at the Four Corners.
[/QUOTE]
Hahaha. So true. Voices like that really grind my gears

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What was her moan about Peloton the other day all about? Presumably because she's too lazy for a Peloton because it's not like she can't afford it lol
She was moaning about there being money off right now.

She got a peloton in September and has used it about 4 times. Probably annoyed that her cost per ride would only be £400 with a discount, compared to the £500 per ride she’s currently at. She literally used it the week it arrived and hasn’t Touched it again since.

Reactions: 11
She was moaning about there being money off right now.

She got a peloton in September and has used it about 4 times. Probably annoyed that her cost per ride would only be £400 with a discount, compared to the £500 per ride she’s currently at. She literally used it the week it arrived and hasn’t Touched it again since.
Ahh right ok makes sense!

I used to really like Jamie years ago but she’s so lazy with her vlogs. She just wants to be that girl with all the designer gear and overpriced clothes. That’s probably why she’s not made the move to America because so many people have more designer things than her there, they’d not be impressed. She’s just a whiny woman who should count herself lucky to be where she is now. Don’t even get me started on Jack!
Do you think people are impressed by designer things in the U.K.?

Reactions: 7
What is miserable about the sign at the glenfiddich train place asking you to distance? Is she really moaning about a sign to protect peoples health?
I haven't seen any of her vlogs in months now - did she actually witch about a distancing sign???

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.