Jamie Genevieve #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Some products gifted” really, really annoys me. That should be her next thread title, the bleeping snakey shiller bastard.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just watching her renovations begin vlog and I have to say I love the ceiling rose and the panelling in the ‘office’

Reactions: 3
I’ve never understood this. I would definitely be interested in more business type videos. How the brand was created, how the shade names came about, how they chose the models.... just things like that. I’d be genuinely interested to see an in depth chat just about the workings of a makeup brand!
She did a small vieve video on her channel. I think part of her doesn’t want to bore anyone with it if it becomes “too much” about the brand.

She did a small vieve video on her channel. I think part of her doesn’t want to bore anyone with it if it becomes “too much” about the brand.
I can totally understand that, but I think I mentioned it before, it would be SO interesting to see the full ins and outs of what goes into creating the products and the brand. I know it’s not the same kind of level, but look at the Shane Dawson & Jeffree Star collab and that whole doc that was filmed. Off topic slightly but are there any Jeffree or Shane threads on here? I’ve tried searching but struggled to find one! Not their biggest fans but just here for the tea ☕

Reactions: 6
I can totally understand that, but I think I mentioned it before, it would be SO interesting to see the full ins and outs of what goes into creating the products and the brand. I know it’s not the same kind of level, but look at the Shane Dawson & Jeffree Star collab and that whole doc that was filmed. Off topic slightly but are there any Jeffree or Shane threads on here? I’ve tried searching but struggled to find one! Not their biggest fans but just here for the tea ☕
There is a jeffree thread

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Her instagram stories are painful.. ad ad ad aff link ad gifted ad.

At least we know how you're paying for that fancy big house eh Jamie :sleep:

Reactions: 8
I'm fairly certain you're not allowed to have sockets on skirting boards anymore so if they needed some 'essential maintenance' done on their wiring they'd get moved as part of that. It would probably be pretty easy to call a rewire essential if it had anything even a wee bit wrong with it for safety reasons.
Ye I live in Yorkshire and our landlord has been in touch this week saying someone has to come out as we have sockets in skirting boards, its going to be a big job

What unnecessary and absolutely ridiculously overpriced items do we think JG got Jack for his bday.. 🙄

Reactions: 2
You guys made me curious so I started watching Jack’s pizza vlog but had to stop the minute he said “This pizza is bursting with flavour” in his wee jakey accent cause I got so much secondhand cringe from him it was unreal. He’s an irrelevant wee guy driving about Glasgow rating slices of pizza!! He said Piatto gave him a free smoothie, guarantee he tried to play the “Do you know who I am?” card, and when inevitably that didn’t work, I’m sure he played the “Do you know who my wife is?” card 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
You guys made me curious so I started watching Jack’s pizza vlog but had to stop the minute he said “This pizza is bursting with flavour” in his wee jakey accent cause I got so much secondhand cringe from him it was unreal. He’s an irrelevant wee guy driving about Glasgow rating slices of pizza!! He said Piatto gave him a free smoothie, guarantee he tried to play the “Do you know who I am?” card, and when inevitably that didn’t work, I’m sure he played the “Do you know who my wife is?” card 😂
Do you know who my wife is 😂😂😂😂😂 acccccurate!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I can imagine the pitch he gives in his best fake polite accent “so guys we actually have a really large following in social media, would you be interested in us doing a story for freebies?”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I got to 1.53 of his vlog before I turned it off because he was so annoying. Why’s he got his own vlog? Stop trying to make Jack happen, Jamie

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.