Jamie Genevieve #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s spent nearly £500 for whatever the duck this is? She’s literally ridiculous. Not to mention all the scam claims it promotes - “detoxification” isn’t a thing other than in your liver.

C524456E-CE97-4C06-A956-8E810C694834.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
she’s spent nearly £500 for whatever the duck this is? She’s literally ridiculous. Not to mention all the scam claims it promotes - “detoxification” isn’t a thing other than in your liver.

View attachment 513871
I just DIED laughing at this, burns 600 calories an hour 😂 They really are the most gullible pair of tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She gets a massive discount at Cult Beauty for all the shilling she does for them. If she paid at all, it would probably be half, maybe less.

Reactions: 12
There’s a filter on IG literally called “Pillowface” and it’s a dead ringer for Jamie lmao nearly pissed myself when I tried it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New to TL. I used to follow and like Jamie. But oh my god. I actually can't stand her now she's so fake and unauthentic, I don't understand how people still go nuts over her. I'm so relieved I'm not the the only one who sees through her BS!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She gets a massive discount at Cult Beauty for all the shilling she does for them. If she paid at all, it would probably be half, maybe less.
Yeah there’s no way she’ll have paid anything like full price for that....she’ll have a discount code she puts in that gives her 80% off or something so she can get off with not declaring at as an ad or gifted but she’ll not have paid much for it- they’ll be hoping she’ll fool some other mugs into paying full price for it! 😂

Yeah there’s no way she’ll have paid anything like full price for that....she’ll have a discount code she puts in that gives her 80% off or something so she can get off with not declaring at as an ad or gifted but she’ll not have paid much for it- they’ll be hoping she’ll fool some other mugs into paying full price for it! 😂
It’ll never get mentioned again after a couple of weeks at most.

Reactions: 6
2 seconds in she says “egggssssiiiiteeeed” and it’s about her bleeping blanket. Silly cow.

256BF598-DEC2-4510-B591-C9717EB802D8.jpeg

Thought she was a beauty/make up artist/guru. That base is atrocious.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

View attachment 513871
Piss off you have to be an idiot to buy shite like that 😅

2 seconds in she says “egggssssiiiiteeeed” and it’s about her bleeping blanket. Silly cow.

View attachment 514494
Thought she was a beauty/make up artist/guru. That base is atrocious.
Did she do her makeup in the dark? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jamie - gie it a fuckin rest with this holiday chat!!! I haven’t seen anyone else mention needing to go on holiday as much as her. She seems to mention it constantly! Said it before but her fab life here canny be that great if she’s desperate to depart - I for one just want to see friends n fam and have stuff open again before I worry about holidays

Attachments

I really can’t believe that is all she thinks about. I’m just excited to be able to travel a bit further in this country! I’d love a holiday of course but I don’t think we know enough yet about the next few months to be in a position to book anything.

Reactions: 13
It’s the fact she’s just bought that amazing expensive house and is in the privileged position to have the money/gifted items and work to renovate it and make it their dream home and all Jack does for a “job” is drive about Glasgow trying pizzas and they’ve got the absolute cheek to constantly go on about needing a holiday! Does she not bore the duck out herself wi this chat? 😂😂 it’s so frustrating that she can’t see how annoying that is to her followers. It’s like they don’t appreciate anything!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It’s the fact she’s just bought that amazing expensive house and is in the privileged position to have the money/gifted items and work to renovate it and make it their dream home and all Jack does for a “job” is drive about Glasgow trying pizzas and they’ve got the absolute cheek to constantly go on about needing a holiday! Does she not bore the duck out herself wi this chat? 😂😂 it’s so frustrating that she can’t see how annoying that is to her followers. It’s like they don’t appreciate anything!
It's just so unappreciative - she has so much that her subscribers don't but does she think it makes her relatable going on about this? I mean she went to Italy in the middle of the pandemic last year so it won't have even been a year. I can't wait for the influencer bubble to burst on all these free hols they became used to cause there is nothing inspirational about seeing already rich people get free luxury trips away that they could afford anyway

Yeah exactly- most of her subscribers would give their right arm for that house and her lifestyle but all she bleats on about is how they really need a holiday and can’t get away! As you say over this last year they’ve gone to Italy, got new cars and bought a new house!! But theyre still moaning that they’ve not been on some massive luxury long haul holiday! She’s always saying “I know I can’t really complain” or “I know I’m so lucky” aye well if you know it then start acting like it!! 😂

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.