Jamesmorrell_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry you lost sleep james but you had to have your own thread you were derailing Paul, snapshoteye, 41's thread. This thread is tame and slow so don't lose sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Whoever you are in the live that’s dropping the hilarious comments you’ve got me dying

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Right I will not hear another bad word said about James now.

Love,
The fave.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m actually fangirling. He really won me over tonight. My heart is his. He’s so jokes
Yeah same, that writing peice thing genuinely had me crying. I'm usually a tough old witch, might go kiss my partner whilst I'm feeling soft 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahahaha guys he genuinely is a nice guy, bless him I do feel kinda mean now 😭 WHATS WRONG WITH ME

love,
Number 2 x

Reactions: 2
How very dare you. I will make it to number 1

is anyone still keeping up with the ham thread ?
Tbh I side tracked on this thread and in his live, totally lost now I’ll catch up in the morning when I’ve snapped out of this pathetic fan girl mode

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tbh I side tracked on this thread and in his live, totally lost now I’ll catch up in the morning when I’ve snapped out of this pathetic fan girl mode
Has it made you not want to even go back over to the ham side 💀

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.