Jamesmorrell_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nooo James doesn’t deserve a thread surely? He’s nothing like Paul. There were comments in his live digging at Paul and he cracked up every time, surely that’s a good thing lol.

Reactions: 5
Nooo James doesn’t deserve a thread surely? He’s nothing like Paul. There were comments in his live digging at Paul and he cracked up every time, surely that’s a good thing lol.
This is more of a jovial “give him what he wants” thread, he knows it’s all in jest

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is more of a jovial “give him what he wants” thread, he knows it’s all in jest
Ok good. As long as it’s banter. I’m all for going absolutely savage on Paul cause he’s a nonce but not someone that hasn’t done anything. I think James sees through Paul so he’d definitely be agreeing with all that we say 😂

Reactions: 4
He would make a good Dick Whittington
New video request James, Dick Whittington scene please. xo

I’d imagine he’s one of those that’s got his trophies and pictures of himself all round his bedroom so I’d deffo neck on with him if I was mortal but once I got back to his room and seen that my vagina would scream no
Hahahaha these comments are making me literally die but I would defo accept CPR from
James ngl x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who's James? Just looked him up on the tok and he looks like that lad who lip syncs dinner with karina but without the tit beard 🤔

• Haha
I actually quite like James. He’s well fit and I reckon if he fully submerged himself into this thread he’d be a right laugh

• Haha
I've just watched a video of him riding around the car park on his bike. He's actually nice to look at tbf and he's quite funny. He could reverb and boots'n'cats all over my hanging ham in all honesty.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just watched a video of him riding around the car park on his bike. He's actually nice to look at tbf and he's quite funny. He could reverb and boots'n'cats all over my hanging ham in all honesty.
You could use one of his nostrils as a satisfyer pro if he breathed in hard enough

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.