Jamesmorrell_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always scrolled past this creep. His nostrils disturbed me. Full of himself.
I guess if you are an aspiring actor being "full of yourself" is a prerequisite. He always seems good natured....and I'd rather listen to him talk the performing arts and sing than listen to Scaly Skin Breach.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His voice is very much A Level Musical Theatre, he's got a really good singing voice but he's never going to get anywhere with it.
Thanks for siding with me Simon Cowell I couldn’t describe it as good as you did 😂

Reactions: 3
Thank god this clout chasing idiot finally has his own thread instread of it clogging up pauls 🤣🤣 he is a wrongen

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d imagine he’s one of those that’s got his trophies and pictures of himself all round his bedroom so I’d deffo neck on with him if I was mortal but once I got back to his room and seen that my vagina would scream no

• Haha
Reactions: 6
who is he? I know hes a boy, young like 26 or somet. Fancies himself a bit… okay a lot! And uses Paul Ham Breach for followers..

All I’m getting is a massive clout chaser whos camera roll is full of selfies.

• Haha
He's not that bad..he's desperate to be famous. I looked up what he's been in and its mainly theatre and nothing special.

He's harmless I think, maybe a little simple? Hoping to ride off his good looks. I'd feel awful if we ripped into him like we do hammy.

He's not that bad..he's desperate to be famous. I looked up what he's been in and its mainly theatre and nothing special.

He's harmless I think, maybe a little simple? Hoping to ride off his good looks. I'd feel awful if we ripped into him like we do hammy.
I think he will get the humour tbh he said he found all of us funny earlier x

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Unless it comes out that he’s a raging n0nce I think he’s safe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.