Jamesmorrell_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I'll give this to him he's a decent singer but what let's him down is the fact he's a bleep. He's a bully and just passes if off as banter and he's a arrogant prick.

He's unlikeable because of how he acts and treats others and has talent sure but it gets drowned out by his personality which is shocking

Reactions: 7
Naaawww I like James. Feels a bit “Tim; nice but dim.
Reckon he’d get a little part in Eastenders if he worked a bit harder? Own it babz x
I’d like him so much more if he made hot chocolate at work for us Tattlers 😙

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d the say the only thing that really irritates me is him claiming that he wasn’t taking the piss out of karrina. I don’t like karrina I think she’s a bit of a dick but she has learning disabilities and has her own problems she’s dealing with.

I don’t care how many times James says it’s just banter and he wasn’t taking the piss out of her… he was. He was absolutely taking the piss out of her until he didn’t get the reaction from everyone he wanted, he expected people to say he was funny not a bully so then claimed he’s such a nice person and wasn’t taking the piss out of her and she doesn’t mind it.

Reactions: 6
Naaawww I like James. Feels a bit “Tim; nice but dim.
Reckon he’d get a little part in Eastenders if he worked a bit harder? Own it babz x
I’d like him so much more if he made hot chocolate at work for us Tattlers 😙
I think he could make it in eastenders, I could definitely see him walking through the square… as an extra

LOL think I’ve given him a complex 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think he could make it in eastenders, I could definitely see him walking through the square… as an extra

LOL think I’ve given him a complex 😭
Haha I bet he can’t believe he has his own thread now. Well done babz you’ve made it xox

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He was really humble about the whole thing and laughing with us about our lord and saviour. Also said what had been posted had made him a bit anxious and had lost sleep. Seemed genuine.

Also @Dwightschrute he wants you to come in and buy a hot choccy babs xx
Does he want me to come in and buy a hot chocolate ? Maybe dinner afterwards ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.