James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you think they have been bad, it could be worse. check out the Sinead Hegarty thread to see how she was preaching about what we need to do it help and how much she was learning, only for heaps of racist actions to be dragged up from her multiple social media platforms. She has since gone quiet since and is deleting every comment about it on her page.
Just had a look, wow James etc need to distance themselves from her.

Reactions: 1
Paul Olima's stories regarding influences trying to 'collaborate' about the BLM movement. Anyone else guessing Sinead?

Reactions: 6
Ben carpenter has been great. James touched on it but usually he’s passionate about stuff when he gets it and shuts up otherwise so it could be that? I blocked diren his idiocy got to me

Reactions: 2
If you think they have been bad, it could be worse. check out the Sinead Hegarty thread to see how she was preaching about what we need to do it help and how much she was learning, only for heaps of racist actions to be dragged up from her multiple social media platforms. She has since gone quiet since and is deleting every comment about it on her page.
Just had a read through her thread! Wow...interesting reading for sure...

What racist actions have been dragged up? #nosey 🙈

Diren’s awful. I followed him for quite a long time but I thought he came across as utterly classless when he dumped his fiancée and the moved on to Felicity, who he doesn’t appear to treat any better. She is boring and basic but Diren’s shallow and attention starved, so what do you expect.

In addition to the race stuff, James made some transphobic comments a while ago and it really put me off him. I think his academy is decent but I’m not sure I think the same about any of the people involved.

Diren’s awful. I followed him for quite a long time but I thought he came across as utterly classless when he dumped his fiancée and the moved on to Felicity, who he doesn’t appear to treat any better. She is boring and basic but Diren’s shallow and attention starved, so what do you expect.

In addition to the race stuff, James made some transphobic comments a while ago and it really put me off him. I think his academy is decent but I’m not sure I think the same about any of the people involved.
I think he left his fiancé a long time before he met Felicity. I’m sure that why he left Australia.

I think he left his fiancé a long time before he met Felicity. I’m sure that why he left Australia.
I’m pretty sure there was either some overlap or it was very very quickly afterwards based on a convo we had in this thread previously.

Reactions: 3
I’m pretty sure there was either some overlap or it was very very quickly afterwards based on a convo we had in this thread previously.
Yep. This was discussed on the previous thread, where some excellent detective work was done by some people! There was definitely an overlap or a quick turnaround.

It really wasn’t long at all. He was still with his ex just before Christmas and by January, Felicity was already gushing about their relationship.

I’ve started listening to James’ fair points podcast, where he mentions his ex girlfriend Shelley. I’m being really nosey but does anyone know anything about her, when did they split? A while before Shona?

I’ve started listening to James’ fair points podcast, where he mentions his ex girlfriend Shelley. I’m being really nosey but does anyone know anything about her, when did they split? A while before Shona?
Can’t answer your question but I really like this podcast,I love ferris and sonny on it and didn’t really have much of an opinion on either of them before hand. Did you notice a few wee comments that made it sound like James has started seeing someone?i heard a few wee things that made me go hmmm lol.

when was he dating Shona and how long for?is Shelley the girl he broke up with around the same time as Diren broke up with his fiancé? I feel like that was mid 2018

I also think he’s seeing someone...

He was mega aggro on his lives at the beginning of lockdown, softening in the last few weeks makes me think he’s getting some 👉🏼👌🏼

Also, does anyone know where Lord has disappeared to?!

I also think he’s seeing someone...

He was mega aggro on his lives at the beginning of lockdown, softening in the last few weeks makes me think he’s getting some 👉🏼👌🏼

Also, does anyone know where Lord has disappeared to?!
Has he managed to be able to save his lives again yet? I like them but the timing doesn’t suit me.

I think Lord is in Scotland? I love her,wish we heard more from her-I’m not really into cooking so that side isn’t really relevant to me but just hearing her attitude to life is there soothing,she seems to be a very positive influence on her Bondi circle

He dated Shona for around 3 or 4 months say dec- April last year. They were all over each other’s stories but then nada. She went skiing and he went to NZ on his own and both seemed pretty upset. But they were an odd couple - she’s super clean living, feminist, politically enagaged etc and he seems more a live n let live type who parties hard. Interestingly she and lord still meet up in Sydney and they have loads of mutual friends so I imagine bump into each other a lot. *awks* 🤣

I think James split up with Shellee just before he and Diren came back to the UK. I doubt the relationship was that serious; they were together but he always made a point of it being a de facto relationship....

Shellee is married with a baby now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.