James Smith PT #9 The blue tick bellend

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So iFS is in Ibiza.. just when you think he can’t get anymore selfish. A newborn baby and he’s gonna be off partying? Urgh. Taylah what have you done
This will be interesting. If he goes alone I’ll lay odds that he cheats on her. But I bet she knows that and will tag along, which will be a sure sign of her insecurities (after all, what kinda new mum brings a baby across the world to Ibiza). I bet it’s framed as “introducing the baby to the grandparents”. Will be interesting to see how he copes at such an event if she is there…lots of pretty girls, his mates, booze and drugs vs a screaming newborn 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"someone" asked why he doesn't talk about becoming a Dad ( probably asked himself the Question) and he replied no point talking about being a black belt if you are a brown belt.

He is such a wank stain.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This will be interesting. If he goes alone I’ll lay odds that he cheats on her. But I bet she knows that and will tag along, which will be a sure sign of her insecurities (after all, what kinda new mum brings a baby across the world to Ibiza). I bet it’s framed as “introducing the baby to the grandparents”. Will be interesting to see how he copes at such an event if she is there…lots of pretty girls, his mates, booze and drugs vs a screaming newborn 😆
Yeah with you 100% on all of the above lol

Reactions: 2
That ‘clean health’ seminar he’s doing don’t seem to have any issue with pumping fillers and Botox in to your face/lips or silicone in your tits though do they? As long as the women look the part eh?

• Heart
That ‘clean health’ seminar he’s doing don’t seem to have any issue with pumping fillers and Botox in to your face/lips or silicone in your tits though do they? As long as the women look the part eh?
Isn’t this around the time the baby is due? 😬😆

Reactions: 3
Half a tab of acid?
bleeping calm down Ronnie Wood.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh how wonderful for his friends, hours of being told that his hallucinations are far superior to theirs.

• Haha
Tay’s working really bleeping hard for whatever she’s getting out of this relationship. He is absolutely repulsive in every way.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a repulsive sack of tit he is.
Look at him standing with his heels off the ground, trying to look taller and still a full head shorter than the guy beside him. head.
"Soon to have a family". He knows absolutely nothing about the havoc pregnancy wreaks on a woman's body and mind. Ugh.

Reactions: 11
I really hope the bell end is pretending going to a birthing course is less than! If so poor girlfriend(I actually think she comes across well and quite like her-not so much her judgement!!!!

Reactions: 6
Do duck off bell end. When does the fan boying over the even bigger bell end end? The bigger bell end can also duck right off with his pathetic chat about what makes men attractive to women. Don’t look at your geek mate to read some shite ‘studies’. Just ask women. Women don’t need you to tell them what they find attractive. They can do that by themselves. And it’s not bell ends.

Reactions: 5