James Smith PT #9 The blue tick bellend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he only now training his dog?
Dogs finally tired after some mental stimulation and not 12 beach walks 👏 did he research the breeds at all?

Reactions: 2
Just had a stalk of the gf page…I’m getting the distinct vibe that’s she’s already struggling more with the pregnancy changes than she’s letting on….she’s saying things like “huge change” “significant shift” and saying she’s eating and napping lots. Along with considered reminders that shes “still loving life” 🤨 And she’s only half way…the hard bit hasn’t even started!

Reactions: 7
Just had a stalk of the gf page…I’m getting the distinct vibe that’s she’s already struggling more with the pregnancy changes than she’s letting on….she’s saying things like “huge change” “significant shift” and saying she’s eating and napping lots. Along with considered reminders that shes “still loving life” 🤨 And she’s only half way…the hard bit hasn’t even started!
I also thought that. So many changes but life is grand.
Half way to being a mom of 2. (JS and baby)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it odd that he has absolutely nothing related to this pregnancy or baby on his page?
i’f have thought he would have been jumping on the bandwagon of this.
He literally has nothing at all about it.

Reactions: 13
As a narcissistic A-Hole can you have anything but urself on ur insta page..... he may have a Finsta for a small number of friends and family. I can see him get proper aggy with people leaving comments about the gf and the pregnancy and eventual baby.

Reactions: 5
He posted the other day that they know the gender and I just get the vibe it’s a girl. And that’s why he isn’t posting about it as much, I feel he would be if it was a boy. He’d be all talk about his mini me/little man/little champ etc

Reactions: 8
He posted the other day that they know the gender and I just get the vibe it’s a girl. And that’s why he isn’t posting about it as much, I feel he would be if it was a boy. He’d be all talk about his mini me/little man/little champ etc
I thought it was a boy. She was on camera a few weeks ago dressed up with blue nails. But also maybe nothing in it too

I didn’t see him say that but I think you’re right. He has always said he wanted a boy called Archie.
I thought they inadvertently did a gender reveal the day they announced the pregnancy bc they were both in pink bathers.

Attachments

• Sick
I didn’t see him say that but I think you’re right. He has always said he wanted a boy called Archie.
I thought they inadvertently did a gender reveal the day they announced the pregnancy bc they were both in pink bathers.
my eldest is called Archie, he can kn*b off and choose a different name, IF it’s a boy

Ugh, he is beyond rank.

Reactions: 1
I feel so sorry for the child if it’s a girl. Imagine growing up with a dad that loves Andrew Tate and Jordan Peterson. Your dad believes that woman should adhere to traditional gender roles (the absence of support to follow a corporate or academic route is gonna so obvious), shouldn’t be paid the same ( I wish we had receipts of those stories) , should be negged ala Tate and should be generally submissive (as just one of Jordan the pseudo intellectual’s wonderful views) who doesn’t believe in feminism, doesn’t understand that misandry exists as a concept only, not a reality as we live in a patriarchal social that renders the concept powerless practically. Also doesn’t understand the impact of society’s obsession with women being tiny - going to be great for her to hear her dad talking about other women being “fat cunts”. Love him also believing University is a waste (but literally not being able to work without the benefits of those who have attended uni). God help the child if it’s queer or trans. If she/they read this in the future: there are communities and people that support you, just find them ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
bestie Dirat has come to Jimbo's defense "because he's sleeping" Dirat getting roasted aswell.

Yes!!!!

Happy Wednesday
Love to see it. "He didn't know the kid was autistic". A-ok to go in on a kid though right? Just being autistic would have made him out of bounds? Pair of pricks

Reactions: 15
Diren also not responding. Honestly like oh ya if the kid wasn't autistic it still be okay to critise is what diren basically said and than to add to it I'm sure James can offer him proper coaching. Well if I was the kid I'd steer clear completely. When did it become okay to critise kids with or without autism or whatever they have going on.

Reactions: 10
So they've branched out from bullying women online to bullying children online?

Pair of worstcunts.

Reactions: 17
Diren replying is mortifying. If I was James, I'd be more pissed off that my pal rushed in to defend me like a 15 year old than I would be about being called out.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.