James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom said he has been inundated with DMs of support and he expected the opposite. At least if the minions jump on him he knows he has support from normal people.

the more I think about this the more it annoys me-they are all like ‘oh we aren’t grief counsellors’. Yeah James,you are a bleeping PT sharing life advice everyday and flogging a book called ‘not a life coach’. So it’s ok when there’s money involved to get into a lane that has duck all to do with you? Knob.

Reactions: 21
Tom said he has been inundated with DMs of support and he expected the opposite. At least if the minions jump on him he knows he has support from normal people.

the more I think about this the more it annoys me-they are all like ‘oh we aren’t grief counsellors’. Yeah James,you are a bleeping PT sharing life advice everyday and flogging a book called ‘not a life coach’. So it’s ok when there’s money involved to get into a lane that has duck all to do with you? Knob.
So so true

Reactions: 1

The JSA cult have zero capacity for any independent thought. It’s absolutely pathetic.

I simply could not bring myself to listen to that podcast having read this thread the past few days. My heart would absolutely break for that person, who was clearly desperate for some kindness and compassion. Unfortunately, he/she looked for it in a cesspit of immaturity.

I’m glad he’s being called out on it. He’s probably furiously searching for dirt on the person who called him out. Instead, he should look inwards and reflect upon a missed opportunity to offer basic decency and compassion to someone who is deeply grieving.

Reactions: 9
I was in the JSA fb group and it was embarrassing! Middle aged women fawning over some man boy. Couldn’t give constructive criticism as the minions would fleece you. If you didn’t want to travel to Bali, eat PB and lick James’ arse you were thought as weird! Honestly I muted the FB group. They all went on about slimming clubs being the devil without the realising that they were in a slimming club. If you want to lose weight and pay a person/company and you weigh in weekly/daily and you follow a set of rules (eat X amount of cals, X amount of protein, do X amount of steps) you ARE in a slimming club!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I realised how culty it was when they all spent more money following him to the ifs last year and they were all just licking his arse for days it was so embarrasing

Reactions: 8
I realised how culty it was when they all spent more money following him to the ifs last year and they were all just licking his arse for days it was so embarrasing
The IFS situation was an absolute car crash to watch. I left the FB group after about a week. It’s toxic in there.

Reactions: 6
Holy tit I had avoided listening to the part of the podcast where they discussed it,just heard the bit Tom posted and it was WORSE than I expected,really bleeping disgusting the way he was like ‘I’m going to give you 45 seconds because you’ve brought a dead child to the table and that’s not what we are about’ (paraphrasing what he said).

never heard of Tom but glad he clearly and publicly shamed him. Do we think James will respond like a prick or hold his hands up? I think Sonny or Ferris might be more inclined to make a comment than he will.

and yes Tom will get flack,they will slag him for how few followers he has etc-says it all about the JSA cult if they can blindly follow James without ever calling him out on his bullshit.

See attachment-do you think they are doing this off the back of the other podcast and realising they fucked up or are they just that oblivious?
Whichever one of them wrote that IG post should have used spell check but anyway - I don't think they give a tit. They're jumping on the bandwagon for national suicide prevention day and classing the podcast as lads banter so almost having two different audiences. James reads here, no doubt about it. Too many coincidences where we've questioned something and then it magically gets addressed at the next podcast. James practically admitted reading here once without naming the site. Ben, Diren, Felicity and more have all named the site on IG so I find it hard to believe that they stopped reading. His manager should be stepping in and telling him to upload the podcast again without that part. But as James always says: "your critics won't ever buy from you. Why worry about someone who doesn't plan to benefit you." Good on Tom for risking the wrath of the JSA cult and posting what any decent person is thinking.

Reactions: 11
I can see someone has posted asking about the decision to leave in that bereavement question. Will be interesting to see if he responds

I dont think he will even take it under his notice. All the minions will do the needful for him in terms of giving that guy Tom a hard time over it.
Is James behind IFS is he connected to the actual company?

Reactions: 1
The JSA cult is laughably embarrassing, I left it because the amount of middle aged women creeping after James was gross. Also the guys who are admin are sooo black and white about fat loss it was annoying to read their replies to posts. I can’t bring myself to listen to that podcast because even just reading here my heart breaks for that woman. What a bunch of utter cunts to use someone’s despair for a laugh. And James calls himself a life coach...

I dont think he will even take it under his notice. All the minions will do the needful for him in terms of giving that guy Tom a hard time over it.
He always said it was nothing to do with him he just helped them to get the people who would be involved with it-not sure how much of that is true though.

Imagine being in such a cult that you think it makes sense to go after someone who defended someone who lost a child. No sense of perspective at all-would be bad enough if his target market were teens but these are grown adults ffs it’s a disgrace.

I cancelled my pre order of the book-I was using a free audible credit for it but don’t even want to use that to give him any support. Honestly, 12-18 months ago I was a massive fan,it’s a shame how he has gone downhill.

Whichever one of them wrote that IG post should have used spell check but anyway - I don't think they give a tit. They're jumping on the bandwagon for national suicide prevention day and classing the podcast as lads banter so almost having two different audiences. James reads here, no doubt about it. Too many coincidences where we've questioned something and then it magically gets addressed at the next podcast. James practically admitted reading here once without naming the site. Ben, Diren, Felicity and more have all named the site on IG so I find it hard to believe that they stopped reading. His manager should be stepping in and telling him to upload the podcast again without that part. But as James always says: "your critics won't ever buy from you. Why worry about someone who doesn't plan to benefit you." Good on Tom for risking the wrath of the JSA cult and posting what any decent person is thinking.
Can you give examples of things raised here that he has referred to? I actually didn’t think he would read here because I would be sure he would be having digs in his insta stories and calling us all cunts lol.

Can someone do a quick update on what's the latest...I now skip through the utter shite that is his Instagram stories, same shite different day, bunch of over grown kids living in a house, James thinks hes king dick now hes got some bimbo emptying his bag for him. He has lost his way so much, there is no return now, I can no longer take him serious in the world of fitness.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
He always said it was nothing to do with him he just helped them to get the people who would be involved with it-not sure how much of that is true though.

Imagine being in such a cult that you think it makes sense to go after someone who defended someone who lost a child. No sense of perspective at all-would be bad enough if his target market were teens but these are grown adults ffs it’s a disgrace.

I cancelled my pre order of the book-I was using a free audible credit for it but don’t even want to use that to give him any support. Honestly, 12-18 months ago I was a massive fan,it’s a shame how he has gone downhill.

Can you give examples of things raised here that he has referred to? I actually didn’t think he would read here because I would be sure he would be having digs in his insta stories and calling us all cunts lol.
I've only heard one podcast so I only know they were discussed because it featured on his page but the ones that come to mind: we questioned whether James had a gf as he sounded a bit more upbeat lately. No other clues just that. Next episode he reveals he's been in a relationship for the last couple of months. I questioned what Ferris' family think of him talking about his conquests. Next episode they make a point of talking about him being a virgin. I can't find it but there's a post on IG with the comments section having a thread of James, Ben, Olima etc saying that TL members must be raging at the post. James said on a live once that he knows people weren't keen on Sinead being a coach. He ended it by saying something like "Don't think I don't know what you're saying. I see it. I see all of your little forum comments. Whiney neggy comments. I know what you're saying and I'm watching". Words to that effect, it definitely sounded like a dig at TL.

More details please. Before my time. Did they all go to IFS and stalk him? 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I've only heard one podcast so I only know they were discussed because it featured on his page but the ones that come to mind: we questioned whether James had a gf as he sounded a bit more upbeat lately. No other clues just that. Next episode he reveals he's been in a relationship for the last couple of months. I questioned what Ferris' family think of him talking about his conquests. Next episode they make a point of talking about him being a virgin. I can't find it but there's a post on IG with the comments section having a thread of James, Ben, Olima etc saying that TL members must be raging at the post. James said on a live once that he knows people weren't keen on Sinead being a coach. He ended it by saying something like "Don't think I don't know what you're saying. I see it. I see all of your little forum comments. Whiney neggy comments. I know what you're saying and I'm watching". Words to that effect, it definitely sounded like a dig at TL.

More details please. Before my time. Did they all go to IFS and stalk him? 😂
Well James, I personally couldn’t give a duck if you are watching or not lol,you are never called out on your bullshit and you will generally never be a grown up and admit when you are wrong. The only time I saw this was when you back-pedalled about how bad the pandemic was. Unfortunately forums like this have to exist because blinded minions like yours don’t allow for constructive criticism or any form of disagreement whatsoever.

on a plus note, Ben sent out another cracking email 👍

Reactions: 9
Just saw his fair points thing on his page “everyone does cocaine”

Nope. Not everyone. Some of us know how to have a good time without drugs.

The IFS thing, I’d forgotten how desperate that all was 😂 everyone clambering over themselves to get a photo with James and Diren and to party with them. It was just a weekend for attention seekers. Who would normally wear a bikini with “team bleep” written on it, for instance?! 😂
JSAM was cliquey before IFS but it upped its game massively during and afterwards and became an even more unpleasant group. It was also too big. Part of the draw of paying for membership was the Facebook group for support but even after you stopped paying, you weren’t booted out so it sort of made it really pointless.
During a challenge people post updates and progress photos/chat...this challenge is called “beat the boss”. James hadn’t posted in the group once in the few months before I left. He’s gone from being a supportive, active member to just sitting on his throne taking money from his groupies.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.