James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I have read a few books off the back of his recommendations. Haven’t been following his feed much-are the ads for products or his book/app?

I would rather have less better quality emails than more crappy ones but I suppose from a marketing/sales perspective he needs to stay consistent with it. It’s just annoying when he sends an email and it’s consists of ‘I’m hungover,do me a favour and check out the app so my partner gets off my back’ -they are just as annoying as the ones where he talks like he’s an oracle
It’s a whole lot of buy my book, join my academy etc. I do get the need for advertising, but just when I think he’s made a “fair point” it comes back round to shilling his products and it just makes me a bit meh if that makes sense

Reactions: 8
Really enjoy his last stories which talk about “getting bummed”, and driving whilst filming a story. Such a cool guy* 😎

*bleep.
I’m really confused as to if he actually is a bleep or if he just pretends to be one,and whether pretending to be a bleep is worse than actually being one-the mind boggles! Either way,he is a boring bastard who thinks an awful lot of himself considering his whole social media presence seems to revolve around proving how much of a knob he can be.

I’m really confused as to if he actually is a bleep or if he just pretends to be one,and whether pretending to be a bleep is worse than actually being one-the mind boggles! Either way,he is a boring bastard who thinks an awful lot of himself considering his whole social media presence seems to revolve around proving how much of a knob he can be.
Anyone who wears that stupid hairband and thinks it looks good is definitely a bleep

edit: he seems to have had a haircut since I last watched his stories 😆

Reactions: 1
So mahyb
so many of these posh boys around - they can join as many extra curricular activities and travel to as many places as they like but they will never EVER be interesting. It’s quite sad when you think about it

oh and he is also just a massive bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just a bunch of privileged blokes convincing each other, as a pp said that it’s fine to be mid 30’s (surely they are all mid 30’s) and not have it figured out? I mean it obviously is fine but i do think they are trying to convince themselves.

In my personal experience anyone who constantly says they are living their best life and throwing out quotes, is in fact not living their best life and trying to make themselves feel more positive with the quotes not others.

Reactions: 6
Just a bunch of privileged blokes convincing each other, as a pp said that it’s fine to be mid 30’s (surely they are all mid 30’s) and not have it figured out? I mean it obviously is fine but i do think they are trying to convince themselves.

In my personal experience anyone who constantly says they are living their best life and throwing out quotes, is in fact not living their best life and trying to make themselves feel more positive with the quotes not others.
Is that not what most of instagram is now? Just people pretending they're the happiest they've ever been?

Reactions: 4
Is Lana the girl he was speaking about on his podcast then he lent a MacBook to and she didn’t return it? 😂 she’s made her insta public again

Is Lana the girl he was speaking about on his podcast then he lent a MacBook to and she didn’t return it? 😂 she’s made her insta public again
I thought that but all his friends seem to still like her pictures? And if it is then she seems to have moved on v quickly as she’s in Dubai with a man 👀...

Reactions: 1
Latest stories. Steals his mate's coffee. Tells someone to FO because they question the amount of plastic used by his favourite food supplier. Leaves unnecessarily crappy message on someone's car who has parked in front of his drive and films it.

This is a grown up who thinks they're qualified to be a life coach?

Reactions: 13
Yeah I didn’t get the message on the car as I don’t think any of them have a car so they don’t use the drive anyway? 😂
I mean, it’s really annoying when someone does it, but be polite in your note.
He’s really immature for 30. I sense a lot of stuff is for “the gram” and it’s just a bit sad. He was much more down to earth and real when I first started following him. The ‘fame’ has gone to his head.

I met him at a private gym talk and he was very nice and quite reserved. Super tall and polite, quite shy as some of the older women were literally wearing themselves over him. Diren was also there and was very knowledgeable they came across completely different to their social media personas.

Reactions: 10
I met him at a private gym talk and he was very nice and quite reserved. Super tall and polite, quite shy as some of the older women were literally wearing themselves over him. Diren was also there and was very knowledgeable they came across completely different to their social media personas.
Yeah, I truly get the impression that they’ve both created characters for the ‘gram.

Reactions: 2
I’ve heard that and I’ve only heard good things about their talks but the social media persona is getting quite annoying. They were so likeable at first but I guess the route it has to go down is the route of most engagement! Sigh!

Yeah I didn’t get the message on the car as I don’t think any of them have a car so they don’t use the drive anyway? 😂
I mean, it’s really annoying when someone does it, but be polite in your note.
He’s really immature for 30. I sense a lot of stuff is for “the gram” and it’s just a bit sad. He was much more down to earth and real when I first started following him. The ‘fame’ has gone to his head.
Same with Sonny. To be fair I only know of him through James but Sonny did two podcasts with James about his drug ban. Came across pretty well, mature for his age and I felt bad for him because he spent so much trying to fight the ban etc. Then he comes along and says stuff like he would sleep with a woman and then dump her if she didn't wear matching underwear 🙄 I swear SM and the Fair Points podcast brings out the kid in them.

Maybe I'm being a bit harsh on him and it is an Instagram persona. After all I'm not the target demographic and I can easily stop following him. Just grates at times with the whole "you're doing things wrong, live like me". So don't do the lottery as it's a waste of time, but spending 8 hours a day on video games isn't a waste of time. Any challenge to his view and it's "let man live" or duck off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.