James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s talked about taking DMT a few time’s recently. It’s a Class A psychedelic but doesn’t have addictive properties.

I’m guessing that he’s been fond of coke in the past from the way he ‘jokes’ about the price of it in London vs Sydney.
DMT is psychologically addictive, same as cocaine.

Do we know what he takes? I've heard it's quite difficult to get drugs in Oz? Each to their own & I've certainly dabbled in the past but I'm surprised that he does being in the fitness industry.
Drug use is very much a normal thing in Oz, I was shocked when I got to Sydney how open people are with using drugs. Its a very big social thing so not surprised with him being open about it

• Wow
Reactions: 2
He’s talked about taking DMT a few time’s recently. It’s a Class A psychedelic but doesn’t have addictive properties.

I’m guessing that he’s been fond of coke in the past from the way he ‘jokes’ about the price of it in London vs Sydney.
Oh wow, I think that might be what Joe Rogan takes and quite a few other celebs. It's big in American, especially Cali (may be getting it confused with a cannibus oil type thing though?). Wow I'm so mid 30s and out of the drugs world now ha

Also, Sirens story just said that if you want him you can only catch him.on his daily email..presumably he's having a bit of an insta break? Wonder what's going on there.
[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling he is off to OZ. James mentioned Direns room earlier. I wonder if something has happened between fliss and him.
She has disappeared to Ibiza and he has said it is time to move , did that relationship vid making it clear he wont commit and then "comes off" insta probably for the 24hrs it takes to get to Oz 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Also, Sirens story just said that if you want him you can only catch him.on his daily email..presumably he's having a bit of an insta break? Wonder what's going on there.
I have a feeling he is off to OZ. James mentioned Direns room earlier. I wonder if something has happened between fliss and him.
She has disappeared to Ibiza and he has said it is time to move , did that relationship vid making it clear he wont commit and then "comes off" insta probably for the 24hrs it takes to get to Oz 👀
[/QUOTE]
Just had a look and felicity liked his pic from yesterday so I don't think this would be the case

Reactions: 1
Just had a look and felicity liked his pic from yesterday so I don't think this would be the case
[/QUOTE]
Maybe they havent fallen out but Inhave a suspicion about oz though

His email just says he wants a place of his own and that he’s off insta as he’s not feeling creative. No mention of Oz and he often says he’s in no rush to go back

I attempted to listen to the podcast today. What a complete borefest! Literally just listening to a bunch of rugby boys banging on about a “sick” weekend away. Not really sure why James associates with these Clingons

Does Ferris actually have a job or is he taking a gap Yah to become and influencer.

• Haha
DMT is psychologically addictive, same as cocaine.
That isn’t entirely accurate. DMT is not inherently addictive because there is little to no euphoria or activation of the brain’s reward system with its use, unlike cocaine which interferes with your dopamine receptors. However, DMT can produce a pattern of ‘abuse’ similar to addiction, in that it can produce psychological dependence. So, people may regularly use the substance because they seek out the effects of the DMT trip, either because they enjoy or value the effects of the trip... again much like people that drink alcohol but again alcohol is a hell of a lot worse! Cocaine is chemically addictive.

I don’t know why psychedelics are still seen as something really bad. They’re proven to be very beneficial for PTSD, depression and other mental health issues however they’re not for everyone and usually should be administered in a controlled environment.

That isn’t entirely accurate. DMT is not inherently addictive because there is little to no euphoria or activation of the brain’s reward system with its use, unlike cocaine which interferes with your dopamine receptors. However, DMT can produce a pattern of ‘abuse’ similar to addiction, in that it can produce psychological dependence. So, people may regularly use the substance because they seek out the effects of the DMT trip, either because they enjoy or value the effects of the trip... again much like people that drink alcohol but again alcohol is a hell of a lot worse! Cocaine is chemically addictive.

I don’t know why psychedelics are still seen as something really bad. They’re proven to be very beneficial for PTSD, depression and other mental health issues however they’re not for everyone and usually should be administered in a controlled environment.
James?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

This is entirely accurate in the sense that DMT is psychologically addictive in the same way that cocaine can be. I never suggested that the same neurotransmitters are stimulated in the same way, however it’s a useful analogy for laypersons who aren’t professionals in this field. Cocaine is not physically addictive.

Brain mapping of enzymes responsible for the bio synthesis of DMT are ongoing, as are studies into its affect on the pineal gland and binding site data.

Methylenedioxymethamphetime is the substance most linked to promising outcomes in the PTSD and other mental health studies which are ongoing in the states at present.

Ooh James has put the new girl on his story again 👀 Need to say I think she’s gorgeous and he must be pretty smitten... It really highlights the whole Diren/Felicity situ even more though, it is so bizarre and unnatural.

Reactions: 5
Ooh James has put the new girl on his story again 👀 Need to say I think she’s gorgeous and he must be pretty smitten... It really highlights the whole Diren/Felicity situ even more though, it is so bizarre and unnatural.
Yeah he seems really happy. I hope it works out for him , be interesting to see what happens when he catches up with Diren et al especially for the book tour 👀

Reactions: 2
Has it not only been a few weeks with this girl? Be interested to see what he is like a few months down the line,he doesn’t have the best track record with relationships.

Reactions: 6
Has it not only been a few weeks with this girl? Be interested to see what he is like a few months down the line,he doesn’t have the best track record with relationships.
Yes he’s not been seeing her long, definitely jumped in feet first with this one. Think it’s due to the fact hes ready to settle down and have kids, so desperate for the ‘wahid’😂

His obsessed JSA superfan cult members must be crying into their protein shakes every morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.