Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Candycrush

Chatty Member
Has anyone listened to his most recent podcast? I used to rate the guy but his latest podcast (around 35 mins in) Someone asked a question about how to deal with grief as they’ve just lost their child, and James was so rude and dismissed the question and asked the guys whether they like their women shaven down ‘there’
Just fast forwarded to check this out. Fuck me (no not literally James). A 10 second heartfelt response would have been enough. Given that his new book is selling himself as a life coach it's even worse.

Reactions: 10

MamaD

VIP Member
I met him at a private gym talk and he was very nice and quite reserved. Super tall and polite, quite shy as some of the older women were literally wearing themselves over him. Diren was also there and was very knowledgeable they came across completely different to their social media personas.

Reactions: 10

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Tom said he has been inundated with DMs of support and he expected the opposite. At least if the minions jump on him he knows he has support from normal people.

the more I think about this the more it annoys me-they are all like ‘oh we aren’t grief counsellors’. Yeah James,you are a fucking PT sharing life advice everyday and flogging a book called ‘not a life coach’. So it’s ok when there’s money involved to get into a lane that has fuck all to do with you? Knob.
The JSA cult have zero capacity for any independent thought. It’s absolutely pathetic.

I simply could not bring myself to listen to that podcast having read this thread the past few days. My heart would absolutely break for that person, who was clearly desperate for some kindness and compassion. Unfortunately, he/she looked for it in a cesspit of immaturity.

I’m glad he’s being called out on it. He’s probably furiously searching for dirt on the person who called him out. Instead, he should look inwards and reflect upon a missed opportunity to offer basic decency and compassion to someone who is deeply grieving.

Reactions: 9

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Well he banged a girl called AjPt, she’s an ozzy Pt, pretty but has a kind of lazy eye, from Melbourne.

Anyway so he met those 3 girls there stayed in a house together, he met them a few Days before to see if they were real And they partied in the hotel they were all staying.
The weekend of coachella they stayed in a house together, you could tell that two of the three were competing for James attention all weekend AjPt and Loz_e_loz. The flirting was Embarrassing both girls were falling over each other to try and get his attention.
So on the second night, Aj and James lost the other two girls and ended up taking speed and they banged. The other girl hit the roof when she found out which caused a split in the group, James and Aj ended up spending the rest of the weekend together. When it was time to fly home Aj cancelled her flight and stayed with James (James was staying on to meet Diren). When Diren arrived you could tell he had zero interest in Aj and was more interested in Diren being there. Aj then flew home.
Over the next few weeks Aj started becoming friends with Jess Dyer, going out with her and putting it up on her story. Jess was/ is a JS Academy coach. She flew to Sydney so see “friends” but was clearly putting it on her story to get James attention.
Sounds like the Aussie version of Felicity 😂

• Haha

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
That’s the point she is nothing special is she? Just trying so hard to be. Looks down on all her peers with jobs, homes and cars starting to settle down yet that lot are in shared houses, bed sits or with their parents....sounds great 🙄 Living differently....absolute misfits
I hate when people who don’t have a mortgage/kids/regular 9-5 totally look at people who do with utter disdain-not all of us want to be traipsing round the world trying to discover who we are but actually getting nowhere.

Steeevo

James had (has) a decent message about calorie deficit and calling out restrictive diets and dieting products.

Shame he's now started to believe his cultish social media following that he can be some sort of life coach. His views seem to be based on justifying his own life choices compared to straw men that aren't necessarily the norm. For example people with six packs aren't fun, anyone with a well paid job, nice house and car is just doing it to show off, anyone who comprises in a relationship is unhappy, etc.

Who knows, maybe I'm just too old and not in the right demographic to take his life coaching stuff seriously. I listened to one of the recent Fair Points podcasts where they were taking about how there banter and at the same time deep and supportive of each other. That's the norm with mates when you're adults!

Fair play to him as writing books is a good way of monetising the impressive social media numbers he's managed to amass over the years. Even if a substantial minority of his following buy his books, he's guaranteed a best seller.

NosyWelshCow

Even the fitness stuff now just seems to be to justify his own looks. If someone is more muscular than him, they must be on steroids. If someone has a six pack then they must have no personality.

The whole, here are the secrets of the "fitness industry" approach on his last post whilst having a manic grin. What was that all about. He worked in Fitness First for about 5 years? It's like a taxi driver trying to give the secrets of the automotive industry.

I'm at a loss as to who he's aiming his content at now. Is it the average gym goer, PTs, wannabe PTs, trying to get a reaction from other Instagramers? It just seems to be a bit detached from the real world.

Ben Carpenter's IG content on the other hand has been very good recently.
The timeline doesn’t make much sense either “I’ve worked in the fitness industry for a decade”

After uni, a gap year in NZ, door to door sales and 3 years in an office job... he’s 31?!

RVfangirl

I saw he was on bragging about it and even showing pics she had sent of the stained mattress and topper. In the early stages of a new relationship, or never mind in an established one Im not sure its something to be boasting about. She is setting her standards very low if she thinks its hilarious.
Yes no doubtanyone questioning it will be labelled as a complete bore.
Probably reassures Shona that she had a very lucky escape!

RVfangirl

I hope she gets treated to a bit more than some new sheets and a mattress topper.
Its sad that this is the type of acceptable behaviour girls think they have to put up with in a relationship. Something to be boasted and bragged about.
Anyway not going to say anymore as this type of commentary will only feed into his massive ego that anyone criticising him are boring with no life and he doesnt care what people like us think anyway!

bonni03

Chatty Member
Call me bored, but I watched some of diren’s most recent podcast with Sinead - she does talk some waffle but I surprisingly don’t mind her in this context. And Diren has finally shaved so it was bearable 🤣

They talk about relationships, classify themselves as ’avoidants’. No naming of Felicity. Diren gave the example his ex long term relationship was like being in a cage, and now he is free to do things for himself he doesn’t want to get back in the cage and lose any freedom with labels etc. And also wants someone who let’s him have freedom and is chill about things. Wants a family and said yes to loving relationship but not yet because he wants to achieve so much first. The way he speaks about it, kids are more of a driver than the relationship itself 😂 yikes

That self awareness of his issues is good but that sounds like a total cop out. The right partner should compliment your goals and ambitions.
It appears like Felicity is trying to maintain his chill, carefree, no label ideal. No wonder it doesn’t suit her. Wonder if she will get sick of it before he does. Or she will pretend she doesnt care until he finally decides to “breed”... yeh, always such a nice choice of words. Seems like they were more of a thing when they first met (all the blog posts) than they are now?

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
His post this morning about Diabetes proves (to me at least) that through all the bravado and arrogance he actually would be a good PT and knows at least vaguely what he’s talking about - brilliant analogy in my opinion - Diren and all the other limpets on the other hand..... not so much, I don’t doubt they’ve got a certificate to say they’ve done an online course but I’m not sure Diren would have the intellect to explain anything like that, he just wants to be internet famous

• Heart

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I don’t think Jayde is a life coach I think he’s some sort of career/business coach but that’s probably the same thing-he is a massive cunt on insta and it was funny for five seconds but he’s just a complete bellend who jumps on the defensive. Needs to remember that he only got to 10k followers because James begged people to follow so he could get the swipe up facility.

and The comment about the person asking about James book-why would someone make a comment like that if they were fishing for attention? Seemed like a genuine comment and James responded appropriately so why is everyone elsejumping on being a dick?The comment about giving up as they have no willpower was moronic-I’ve stopped reading plenty of books that were doing nothing for me because what’s the point in persevering?If a book was good enough you wouldn’t need willpower to finish it anyway

His wife is an artist, not sure how successful she is but he is massively punching. Everyone tells him he looks like Chris Evans (captain america not the ginger one lol) and I just want to boke
Jayde is the epitome of white male privilege. Complete twat.

Froggies

Chatty Member
James’ emails are boring. He’s really lost what he once had. I’m still only 2/3 through his book, I need to finish it but it’s just not so engaging for me now I think he’s a bit of a twat 🤣

Ben, however, knows how to write an email. He also knows how to present himself on social media, along with Sohee. Actually Shona & Katie Crewe too. All come across very likeable.

Ninjagram

Felicity’s latest post is definitely a dig at Megan Rose Lane and Chessie King about how she’s sick of people posting pictures of their bodies with rolls and that it doesn’t make them any more relatable. Actually Fliss...it kinda does. Just maybe not relatable to you 🙄
Trying to impress Diren and Paul Olima no doubt. She’s not as skinny and as pretty as she thinks, fact not a dig. She bases herself on this thinking she’s better than other girls well by that standard you’re never going to win so stop being a child and being passive aggressive to others. She has zero USP just another dizzy blonde girl not realising how lucky she is and being a child. I don’t agree with all this clutching your rolls either but she’s smirking and mocking people that already have massive body issues. Grow up

HHH_7

Listened to a bit of the most recent one... apparently Sonny would dump a girl if she didn’t wear matching underwear 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry

DaisyDaisy87

VIP Member
I can’t get over how rude Diren is to Felicity! 🙈 they met up today...she puts him on her stories like a happy puppy. He just videos constantly the whole time he’s on the walk with her making out he’s just on his own on his stories and talking about how much he misses ‘the boys’! 😱 Felicity babes...run!

• Haha
  • Wow

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Felicity’s latest post is definitely a dig at Megan Rose Lane and Chessie King about how she’s sick of people posting pictures of their bodies with rolls and that it doesn’t make them any more relatable. Actually Fliss...it kinda does. Just maybe not relatable to you 🙄
Speaking of rolls, Felicity, could you please roll your tongue back in your mouth and stop sticking it out in every post. That would be great hun.

• Haha