Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
I subscribed to his emails and received one today. It’s business and sales oriented and he was trying to get people who needed a boost in sales to get some other thing he has. What was interesting is that near the end he said something about the technique he is talking about is what made Diren Kartal £40,000 in five weeks. I mean the man must be some sort of genius if he managed to do that lol.

I have been tempted ,do you have the book or audio book? I notice that you can get them in a bundle, is there a lot of practical that you need the physical book for? I thought listen to the audio but have the book for a reference, are my expectations too high ? 😂 Found his mindset masterclass on you tube last night while looking for his book listened to the first 10 mins and decided I would have a proper listen this week. He seems to really know his stuff.
I have been tempted too and have hovered over the purchase button a few times,not sure why I haven’t just gone for it as it’s not ridiculously expensive-suppose I am afraid I wouldn’t use it and would be one of the people he talks about who procrastinated etc lol. Does he have a lot of YouTube content? Even just listening to a short podcast he did with James was very motivational in my opinion.