Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Me too, his tag alongs don’t put half as much effort into learning as he does. James will always be 10 steps ahead of them. It’s like they wait for him to learn something, say it to his followers so that it makes sense and then try and say it in their own way which is why they would never be as successful as him.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
Just saw his fair points thing on his page “everyone does cocaine”

Nope. Not everyone. Some of us know how to have a good time without drugs.

Reactions: 11

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
Me too, his tag alongs don’t put half as much effort into learning as he does. James will always be 10 steps ahead of them. It’s like they wait for him to learn something, say it to his followers so that it makes sense and then try and say it in their own way which is why they would never be as successful as him.
Exactly this... I don’t see the point in following (for example) Diren to get a diluted and misinterpreted version of what James said a week ago.

Reactions: 10

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
I feel like all my Christmases have come at once now that I have found other people who share my utter dislike for that actual TWAT felicity. None of my friends feel my pain because she’s so irrelevant most people don’t even know who she is but ERGH. Who does she think she is? She really thinks she’s something, i do not think there’s any other ‘influencer’ (I use that term begrudgingly because who in there right mind would be influenced my that utter twat) who I can’t stand more then her. I can’t wait until her 5 mins of fame is over and she realises people were only interested in following her because she piggy backed off of James. The girl needs to be knocked down a peg or 2. The comment today about the massive sizes as well, and the defensive video she did after TRYING to explain her self, she’s a stupid bitch. Can you not just apologise and say sorry I maybe was not clear.. instead she comes back with a sarcastic video with her stupid face. Oh and do not even get me started on her stupid sappy childish Tik Toks and her stupid tongue hanging out the side of her mouth every other video. Can you tell i have been holding this in a while? I HATE her LOL. Sorry 🤣
I’m happy you got that weight off your mind (I would say massive weight but as you can see from felicity it is not the most sensible choice of words lol)

• Haha

NosyWelshCow

I personally detest it when he says that women shouldn’t bitch and complain about having a mum tum because there are plenty of women who would give anything to have kids but can’t. I mean,I’m capable of having compassion and empathy for women with fertility problems but it doesn’t magic away any grievance I have with my own body.

he is absolutely off his rocker if he really believes that men are under more societal pressure to look a certain way than women.
I have real issues with the way he talks about women’s health with such authority when he has ZERO qualification to back it up. He’s put himself out there as someone with a deep knowledge of PCOS, endo, etc... his info is just a regurgitation of what he’s read, with no critical thought, further research etc.

It’s simplistic and therefore dangerous.

I don’t know why he doesn’t stick to what he does well. His CFD concepts are great, the move more mantra is brilliant... the “I listen to loads of audiobooks and then recycle the info to you” thing is thin at best, idiotic at worst. The life coaching book is a real turn off for me.

Marriage, children, property most definitely isn’t the be all and end all, but someone who has achieved none of the former, successfully or failed at it, dishing out life coaching advice feels a bit odd. At the end of the day, JSA is cult, he has a captive market who he knows will buy the follow up book, whether it’s any good or fucking shit.

Froggies

Chatty Member
Creaming their pants 🤣
No I don’t find him attractive either. There was a post on ladbible earlier in the week where he showed a complete lack of humour over “gym fails” and all I could think was “mate, you look shit. Ditch the drugs”

NosyWelshCow

James teaching new girlfriend how to skateboard...

He literally just tries to turn his significant other into a reflection of himself. It's really weird behaviour!!!

NosyWelshCow

Confirmation, if it was needed, that James' second book is gonna be a crock of shit...

Today's email is utter tripe. 'Countries are beliefs', he really thinks he's quite clever. He has no sociology, anthropology or psychology qualification to back him up... he listens to audio books (to send him to sleep) then forms an opionion based on what he's heard, with seemingly very little critical thinking. It's embarrassing that he's got the arrogance to write a life coaching book.

He said if a woman burped or farted in front of him even in a long term relationship he would dump them. Same as “no excuse for mismatched underwear”

He’s a tool lol
It's an incredibly sexist view, like women should conform to a certain standard. I don't know much about Sonny, but as soon as I saw that comment, my immediate thought was that this guy must think he's God's gift.

Imagine the pressure you put on a partner, but forcing them to wear matching underwear, it's honestly ridiculous, makes me irrationally angry.

I don't think i know anyone who would wear matching underwear...I don't even think i own matching underwear.

Illegal76

Don’t you think Ferris is weirdly overinvested in smiths love life? On the podcast it sounds like he spent his weekend texting everyone saying James has put Cali girl on his stories and wow what does this mean etc. Like get your own life mate 🙄

• Haha

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
I was thinking this! You could even hear one giggling at night in the bedroom on Jayde’s stories but it got deleted soon after! I’d love to know who they’re seeing - there must be a reason they’re so secretive that they’re hanging out with these girls every day!
His wife must be fuuuuming

I can’t stand Jayde. Typical middle class bullshitter

mancalice

Just watched the latest video from James about steroid use. It is really informative and also really shows why he is leagues above his cling on associates in terms of success in my opinion

• Heart

NosyWelshCow

Not gonna lie. As a parent myself it broke me a little bit when he said he has no desire to connect with his bio Mum.
On the one hand I understand, because he said that he felt like he would be betraying his adoptive parents by seeking her out, but on the other hand I feel for her, because she did the best thing for him at the time by giving him up for adoption and I’m sure her heart bleeds for him every day.
Not to be insensitive to you, or diminish your feelings, but you have no idea if his mother’s heart breaks for him... Not all children are put up for adoption in the romanticised circumstances of the biological mother wanting the best for them. He may have been taken from her because of neglect, safety, abuse, etc.

As said above, he may be open about talking about his adoption, but I do think this is all conjecture and slightly inappropriate.

Neiseywin

I had to unfollow James a while back, I find him so smug and he acts so superior, initially I followed as I liked his content but he got so egotistical it’s gross - I watched the posts today and he’s still up his own arse! Someone asked why he never answers their question and he said, ask better questions. Why not just ignore if they are shit questions or be the decent guy and say you have loads so prioritise what is relevant to followers! It’s just so rude and he tries to be edgy but I think it makes him unlikable. I don’t dislike many people but he is one person where I would like his followers to turn and then see him struggle.

And as for felicity I find her intolerable. She wants to become big, and could have potential For those who like her - personally I don’t find her particularly attractive and think she is annoying, but that’s me. But she posts the most opinionated content and flouts lockdown, has a non existent but existent relationship with diren, she moans about everyday people she comes into contact with (the receptionist was so rude) argh. Someone delete the internet for these people, please.

Last edited:

dontcome@me

VIP Member
How the hell are Sinead Begarty and Siobhan In that line up 🤣 Siobhan did an online 6 week course and Sinead can’t even spell, I don’t even think she did a 6 week course. An insult to anyone actually qualified in the fitness industry 👎🏻

Also - Siobhan must be raging they’ve used that photo of her. Her hair 😬

• Haha

Lemonelly

I absolutely cannot stand Diren these days. He’s an absolute try hard and I unfollowed him a while back
I unfollowed after the disgusting video he sent to a frontline nurse after she questioned him breaking lockdown rules. It’s posted on here and I saw a totally different side to Dirren. He’s a nasty piece of work.

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
God that’s so true-the mum tum thing when he says ‘there’s people out there who would kill for a mum tum if it meant they had a baby’ massively fucks me off-how dare he? And yes,by that train of thought,why should someone bother trying to lose a stone- at least they don’t have ten stone to lose. Why should someone bother weight training-at least their muscles all work etc etc. He’s just a knob.
What sort of comments does Jayde make about kids? Sounds just like those influencers who shit on people who have 9-5s and mortgages-if they aren’t doing it or don’t have it then they just shit all over anyone who does as if they are better than them.
He is very adamant he doesn’t want kids, fine, but he has posted stuff Instagram about how parents should get their kids to should smell chloroform, calls them “fuck trophies” and pets, and they should be sprayed with pepper spray if they get too close. Maybe I have no sense of humour but judging from what an angry guy he seems generally from comments on here, his hatred for kids is pretty disturbing. He is seriously triggered.

• Wow