Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
I'm honestly shocked they didn't go private. While the public system is ok in Australia, I'd heard too many horror stories from my local public hospital and went private for both mine. Couldn't pay me enough money to go public! And it's really not that expensive when you look at the amount of coin he has behind him!

Reactions: 5

april-news-1987

Chatty Member
Actually happened to me in 2013 - ended in c section. Not ideal but I do think get on with it

He’s also has become increasingly ugly and hard to take recently

Reactions: 4

Elodie74

I presume they didn’t pay to go private if she wasn’t scanned since 20 weeks. I don’t know the first thing about the Australian system to be fair so maybe you wouldn’t want to go private even if you could, but if it is an upgrade it’s funny how they won’t pay up for that, but will spend the $$$ or business airfares.

Interesting contrast with Mark Carroll (another trainer based in Oz) though who a) wrote a very classy quote praising his partner b) seems to have paid for private care.

loveinfluenzas

Chatty Member
I had a much better experience going public than private in Australia. It really depends where you live and what your local hospitals are.

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
He's got permanent residency, no need for a visa. I reckon it was an accident. No sane woman would willingly choose this man child as the father of their baby surely!
She said around the time of the announcement they had an accident and sadly miscarried and that made them want to try properly.

YogaKitty444

That poor kid is the absolute double of him. Which I'm sure in James' Tateesque world view makes him more of a man or something.

Reactions: 3

econgirl

even more insufferable since he launched "the world's first productivity drink" (eh.... what about coffee?)

Reactions: 2

Abcd123

VIP Member
That baby is giving serious alien.

I'm sure once it fattens up a bit that will go.
Was he prem? He does look teeny tiny.

You may have coveted this but I'm suprised thst James with with Tay. She's not the usual pretty type. Her hands/nails are awful (and I mean pre baby when she had time!🤪)... Gal, get yourself some biab.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

vonburg

I really feel for James. No longer about to chat to Durkie or whatever his name is for hours on end and attend to a CHILD

Reactions: 1