Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

timtams

She didn't really have a job before, she played netball and AFL and then wasn't playing at the top level anymore. Her followers have gone up by like 10x since she started seeing James, and they live in what seems like a big house pretty close to the beach. No way she could've afforded any of that on her own or grown her following (and as a result her new business of the plans) without him. Also she doesn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed or like someone who would have strong opinions, I'd imagine shes quite passive in the relationship and that suits both of them. James would be threatened by someone more intelligent and independent.

I'm glad her following is growing and that would be increasing business for her, so that if she ever wises up she doesn't feel stuck and unable to support herself financially.

Reactions: 8

Little Bear

VIP Member
Mine are 8 and 7 and we still have nights from hell from time to time. Recent ones have included nightmares, asthma flare ups and growing pains!
Yep I just wonder what’s going to happen when he realises this is real and it lasts a hell of a long time. Longer than a trip on mushrooms!

Reactions: 8

instaknobs

VIP Member
I would say he’s pissed he couldn’t post another Australia is better than UK labour/pregnancy post. Birth sounds horrific according to TayTays post. He’s not mentioned it. But if it had gone well he sure as hell would have.

Reactions: 7

katesbess

VIP Member
I don't think he is different. He can't be. That's no act. You can't act like that much of a disgusting shithead and not get those words from somewhere real.
Certainly when he's writing q& a answers, he gives himself away as actually worse!
I think it's a reverse. The teeny moments of softness or thoguht are the act or attempt to "appeal ". It never lasts long. And it never feels real.

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Without going too mumsnet 👀 I had a traumatic emergency c section. I only mention it as I can’t imagine how I would have felt in the aftermath if my husband had behaved the way James is. Looking back, he was the one kept me going and put me back together, whereas James just moans all the time because he’s tired? What did he expect? I just hope he’s being there for her off screen

Fitzytour

Omg! I haven't tuned into James Smith in about a year. Happened across his story two days ago - he has a baby now? What the actual fuck! Was gobsmacked to see it

Looking through Instagram and I saw a Q&A with Sean Casey on his stories. It made me think of James.
The question was "is it ok to have 3k in savings at 31"... Sean's answer was something along the lines of "if you have your health, a roof over your head and food on a plate, 3k on top of that, you are doing well"...it made me think, what would James's response be? Some "clever" nonsense about savings/investments learned from a podcast.

Someone in this thread mentioned that he must be a different person in private, I completely agree. So that begs the question, WHY? Is the world so screwed up it's better to be this distant cruel narcissist, actually I already know the answer to that 🤣

Reactions: 6

honey&lemon

VIP Member
So she had a traumatic birth. And all this numpty James has done since is complain about how tired he is.

I assume he must be entirely different in person than he is online. Because I can’t understand anyone finding him appealing based on how he comes across

Attachments

• Sad

timtams

I've never seen someone look so unnatural and awkard holding their own baby who they've had 3 weeks practice of holding!

Listerfiend

Chatty Member
He’s such a fucking arrogant talentless cunt and is a walking advertisement for the need for tighter border control.

dottynotty

Chatty Member
What a nob. That’s disgusting and rude. I hope he chokes on his self righteousness.
---
What a nob. That’s disgusting and rude. I hope he chokes on his self righteousness.and he puts four expletives in his posts. What a dickhead. I can’t wait for his downfall - I’m ready for it.
---
What a nob. That’s disgusting and rude. I hope he chokes on his self righteousness.
---
Tried to edit but it did a quote. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Siobs

VIP Member
Haven’t watched him in a while but what has he done to himself? Between the haircut and the ears 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5

reens84’

Chatty Member
Yep I just wonder what’s going to happen when he realises this is real and it lasts a hell of a long time. Longer than a trip on mushrooms!
Yeah , ermm my kid is 3 and still wakes. It’s basically never ends. Don’t hold your breath James..

Reactions: 5