Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Icanteven

Chatty Member
This. And again he's going on about how it'd be a shame for someone's lineage to end with them if they didn't have children and that all the hard work and sacrifices their parents, grandparents, great grandparents etc have made would be a waste, but then goes on to say that he doesn't live close by to his family because he had to do what makes him happy? Hypocrite much?
How about people choose to be childfree because it's how they want to live THEIR lives. None of us asked to be conceived and born and the thought that we should live our lives the way our parents would want us to just because they gave us that life in the first place is ridiculous. Parents should want their children to be happy and lead a life that fulfils them, regardless of what that entails.
I followed him years ago. I clearly remember him doing a story similar about lineage a few days after a doctor told me I could never have children. That stayed in my head for weeks. I had never thought someone would think that way and then i did.

Months later after making excuse after excuse I went home for a visit to my parents.

I had a panic attack, during which I asked them not to hate me for not having kids and that I've had thousands of years of people breeding for me to not be able to continue. My parents were horrified. Not because I can't have kids (they love me regardless) and have been so supportive. They were upset because I has such a horrendous breakdown associating that mindset with the news I had.

I spent years refusing to date anyone because I thought I wad damaged goods.

He is a dick and that mindset is so harmful.

I never thought I would post something like this, but him repeating that mindset after having a child has made me so angry.

I wish he would shut up and enjoy what he has if it means that much to him. DICKHEAD.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
Right then, shall we all calm down a bit?

James and his partner had a baby, the baby is called Cian which we agreed is a perfectly pleasant name, and his partner stayed in hospital for what we agreed was an above average for the UK and yet not interesting length of time.

James looks tired and continues to have bad hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Responses like that show why he never engages in proper debates with people who have different views or why he never gives his opinion on current affairs. He doesn’t have the intelligence, maturity or eloquence to debate or put a point across articulately and I think he knows there are far cleverer people out there who would wipe the floor with him and make him look like a twat, so he never puts himself in that position.

I LOVED the massive dose of “fuck around and find out” he got when he made fun of that autistic lad and then in stepped Pa O’Dwyer. Speaks volumes that James just disappeared, swiftly blocked Pa and then sent chief fanboy Diren in to make some shit excuses, then Pa ended up ruining him as well. Yep, proper tough guy aren’t you James? Classic bully behaviour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

smudge126

VIP Member
I agree that swearing is the least of that parents problems if they’re showing James Smith videos to their daughter.

Absolutely horrible little man who’s no role model to anyone but a future generation of misogynistic whoppers.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Thought this absolute gem of Pa doing the Lord’s work should be shared again. Other PTs and fitness influencers calling James out in the comments is also just 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

MaryLou32

Chatty Member
God I cannot stand this absolute cunt. He thinks he such a fucking edgelord. Why anyone follows him or bothers to ask him anything is beyond me
IMG_2160.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Bowsider2010

I had a baby 5 months ago - I truly believe my hubs and I had / have a rock solid relationship - but even the last couple of months has been the hardest ever and testing for us - sleep deprivation coupled with a huge change in our dynamic and roles in our relationship - along with everything else that comes with having a baby! Above all though, the overwhelming positive love we have for our baby overcomes everything else and my hubby adores him and spends all his spare time with him and supporting me where he can (and we still have struggled a lot).

I hope I'm wrong but all the negative language hes posting at the moment and lack of recognition for Taylah, moaning etc I'm reading as a huge red flag...I really hope it's just banter for content and it's not how he really feels....

Reactions: 17

Stixandstones

I followed him years ago. I clearly remember him doing a story similar about lineage a few days after a doctor told me I could never have children. That stayed in my head for weeks. I had never thought someone would think that way and then i did.

Months later after making excuse after excuse I went home for a visit to my parents.

I had a panic attack, during which I asked them not to hate me for not having kids and that I've had thousands of years of people breeding for me to not be able to continue. My parents were horrified. Not because I can't have kids (they love me regardless) and have been so supportive. They were upset because I has such a horrendous breakdown associating that mindset with the news I had.

I never thought I would post something like this, but him repeating that mindset after having a child has made me so angry.

I wish he would shut up and enjoy what he has if it means that much to him. DICKHEAD.
I'm so sorry that fuckwit made you feel that way and that happened to you. People with followings like him need to realise that their words have power and just as much as they can help people, they can hurt them too.

Reactions: 16

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
All he’s doing is projecting his huge insecurities because he cant’t/won’t look at himself. So he hides behind this “I’m an alpha male, tough guy who has it all figured out” act which is total bollocks. It’s so embarrassing when he tries to be profound and philosophical because it just exposes what a massive dipshit he is.

Reactions: 16

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
She said around the time of the announcement they had an accident and sadly miscarried and that made them want to try properly.
*trigger warning* adoption and lineage.

In my opinion, he wanted kids as he has issues with his own adoption. I bet having a miscarriage terrified him that he couldn’t carry on his “lineage” (so sorry to bring this up again for those that are coping through issues around this) and that history would repeat itself with not being able to have kids, triggered his insecurities further around it all and hence baby was made.

He has SO many issues he needs to address. He also needs to pipe down talking about stuff that is upsetting with no thought for anyone else but himself. Genuinely really dislike this guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This. And again he's going on about how it'd be a shame for someone's lineage to end with them if they didn't have children and that all the hard work and sacrifices their parents, grandparents, great grandparents etc have made would be a waste, but then goes on to say that he doesn't live close by to his family because he had to do what makes him happy? Hypocrite much?
How about people choose to be childfree because it's how they want to live THEIR lives. None of us asked to be conceived and born and the thought that we should live our lives the way our parents would want us to just because they gave us that life in the first place is ridiculous. Parents should want their children to be happy and lead a life that fulfils them, regardless of what that entails.
This makes me so sad. I’m an only child and I can’t have children, so I’m the one ending my family lineage…I’ve had years of wrestling with that internally (and had counselling to try to help) and this knob just throws it out there without thinking. When I saw that it was an unfollow.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Little Bear

VIP Member
Day 13…James hun my girls 4 in August and still wakes up in the night and disturbs my sleep. And that’s if she’s not got some sort of disease from the play group she goes to. Those nights are hard 😅

• Haha

Stixandstones

Jesus his Q&A is revolting. He is coping better, he isn’t ready to tell the birth story. I’m not sure if I feel more sorry for Taylah or the baby.

• Heart

crankypants13

VIP Member
Jesus his Q&A is revolting. He is coping better, he isn’t ready to tell the birth story. I’m not sure if I feel more sorry for Taylah or the baby.

• Wow
Reactions: 13

katesbess

VIP Member

I'm so sorry you went through this. And continued to. And that in your time of vulnerability this dick head got in your head and stuck.

He's a knob and his twatish views need not disrupt your thoughts one single bit.
You are worthy just as you are. And worthy most certainly of love . Your abilities to conceive or not does not dictate this.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

honey&lemon

VIP Member
What’s she like zooming in on her tummy. Well done you’ve bounced back in like a week. Delighted for you, but really your “job” the whole pregnancy was keeping fit and making content about it. Not exactly relatable to a lot of women.

Still have a kid by a huge arsehole though don’t you!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12

HeyBabes

VIP Member
What z-lister influencer hasn’t had a traumatic birth?
added-have a nosey at the Louise thompson thread, she’s still milking hers nearly 3 years later

Reactions: 11

funtoshare

I can’t stand this ‘man’. I stopped following him years ago due to his fatphobic comments. He’s vile. It’s good to see he’s made it here!

Reactions: 10