Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katesbess

VIP Member
He really is a egotistical twat. And it's gotten worse. He's selling himself. That's all it is. He hides behind no adverts and no piad ads. Bullshit mate. Evry second your selling your own brand. Every second bigging up his "products" which is sadly himself. Buy my book. Receive my mail. Listen to my pod. Listen to my reels. Biy my pt. Hear my verse. Oh heave.
The q and a's are real eye openers, for him in complete context. One giant ass.
He's hugely insecure and its created a really defensive, mean, highly projective tit.
He reminds me of that epsidoe of friends 😄, when Joe uses the thesaurus for the speech. James gives out these tatty big words to make himself sound better. But they just sound awkward and wrong because they clearly aren't his own.
This bloke has teeny dick syndrome. Sadly it's tiny personality,tiny niceness. Tiny anything of like ability really. Just a really unpleasant bloke. And unfortunately they gather minions online.
Also love him shitting on the times he's was with his.mates saying it was all down to a drug induced state. Yeh great times. Gwt a grip.

Reactions: 10

dottynotty

Chatty Member
Sing it! I wouldn’t be so smug if I were her.

She must be miserable tho. There’ll be a lot of pressure on her to bounce back. No chocolate, crisps, carbs or cookies and chilling on the sofa. She’ll be back at the gym asap. I imagine it’s quite an obsessive relationship in terms of working out, food and body image.

dottynotty

Chatty Member
I can’t think of any reason a woman would choose James as a father of their child. Unless it was to trap him into a relationship or he coerced her thinking it would be a good idea and to up his content. He’s not a natural father figure so god help her and the baby.

• Heart

Shivoff

Chatty Member
He's trying too hard to sound, look and act Australian, I suppose he has spent most of his adult life there. (Quote from him, LOL) the haircut, more swearing than usual. He writes aye (in the UK Scottish say this for yes) I get when you spend a lot of time somewhere you pick up mannerisms etc. but just makes me cringe when he does it.

HeyBabes

VIP Member
As I was told by one of my teachers in high school, many moons ago, profuse swearing is a sign of a lack of intelligence. He clearly doesn’t have the linguistic skills to put someone down without swearing, so he just calls them a cunt and tells them to fuck off

Stixandstones

Right then, shall we all calm down a bit?

James and his partner had a baby, the baby is called Cian which we agreed is a perfectly pleasant name, and his partner stayed in hospital for what we agreed was an above average for the UK and yet not interesting length of time.

James looks tired and continues to have bad hair.
His hair really is horrendous isn't it? Doesn't do much to hide those massive cauliflower ears. Hopefully the little lad gets more of his Mum's looks.
*edited for spelling.

• Haha

Elodie74

Do his parents have biological children? I only ask because I wonder if they adopted due to being unable to have biological children. In which case it seems like such a diss for him to keep shiteing on about the importance of continuing your genetic line and image being the one to let it die out etc.

Reactions: 9

LeslieKnope

Day 13…James hun my girls 4 in August and still wakes up in the night and disturbs my sleep. And that’s if she’s not got some sort of disease from the play group she goes to. Those nights are hard 😅
Mine are 8 and 7 and we still have nights from hell from time to time. Recent ones have included nightmares, asthma flare ups and growing pains!

• Heart

Shivoff

Chatty Member
What an edge lord. So cool. He said cunt!
---

Also, some Aussies might swear a lot but they also kind of don't you know? Like there’s a time and a place. He’s still a posh rugby boy trying to sound like a toughnut and it shows.
Must have lost identity. Doesn't know if he's Irish, posh English rugby boy, English bad boy, or Austalian.

• Haha

Elodie74

God love her. That must have been tough.

Makes him going on about the shit time he’s having even more deplorable tbh and honestly he should be heaping praise on her, not banging on about how traumatic it was for him.

Reactions: 8

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
What z-lister influencer hasn’t had a traumatic birth?
added-have a nosey at the Louise thompson thread, she’s still milking hers nearly 3 years later
The baby looked pretty beaten up so it's not hard to imagine.

I'm sorry for her. Birth trauma is absolutely horrible and I hope she's doing grand.

honey&lemon

VIP Member
She must be miserable tho. There’ll be a lot of pressure on her to bounce back. No chocolate, crisps, carbs or cookies and chilling on the sofa. She’ll be back at the gym asap. I imagine it’s quite an obsessive relationship in terms of working out, food and body image.
Oh definitely. I’d be so upset if I was her. I haven’t seen him look happy with that baby once.