James Smith PT #10 What happens when stupid hypes up stupid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Responses like that show why he never engages in proper debates with people who have different views or why he never gives his opinion on current affairs. He doesn’t have the intelligence, maturity or eloquence to debate or put a point across articulately and I think he knows there are far cleverer people out there who would wipe the floor with him and make him look like a twit, so he never puts himself in that position.

I LOVED the massive dose of “duck around and find out” he got when he made fun of that autistic lad and then in stepped Pa O’Dwyer. Speaks volumes that James just disappeared, swiftly blocked Pa and then sent chief fanboy Diren in to make some tit excuses, then Pa ended up ruining him as well. Yep, proper tough guy aren’t you James? Classic bully behaviour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Wonder if he's butt hurt Sean Casey has appeared on the scene who is basically everything James wants to be.

Reactions: 11
I would say he’s pissed he couldn’t post another Australia is better than UK labour/pregnancy post. Birth sounds horrific according to TayTays post. He’s not mentioned it. But if it had gone well he sure as hell would have.

Reactions: 7
I presume they didn’t pay to go private if she wasn’t scanned since 20 weeks. I don’t know the first thing about the Australian system to be fair so maybe you wouldn’t want to go private even if you could, but if it is an upgrade it’s funny how they won’t pay up for that, but will spend the $$$ or business airfares.

Interesting contrast with Mark Carroll (another trainer based in Oz) though who a) wrote a very classy quote praising his partner b) seems to have paid for private care.

Reactions: 4
I'm honestly shocked they didn't go private. While the public system is ok in Australia, I'd heard too many horror stories from my local public hospital and went private for both mine. Couldn't pay me enough money to go public! And it's really not that expensive when you look at the amount of coin he has behind him!

Reactions: 5
I had a much better experience going public than private in Australia. It really depends where you live and what your local hospitals are.

Reactions: 4
I can’t stand this ‘man’. I stopped following him years ago due to his fatphobic comments. He’s vile. It’s good to see he’s made it here!

Reactions: 10
That baby is giving serious alien.

I'm sure once it fattens up a bit that will go.
Was he prem? He does look teeny tiny.

You may have coveted this but I'm suprised thst James with with Tay. She's not the usual pretty type. Her hands/nails are awful (and I mean pre baby when she had time!🤪)... Gal, get yourself some biab.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
even more insufferable since he launched "the world's first productivity drink" (eh.... what about coffee?)

Thought this absolute gem of Pa doing the Lord’s work should be shared again. Other PTs and fitness influencers calling James out in the comments is also just 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That poor kid is the absolute double of him. Which I'm sure in James' Tateesque world view makes him more of a man or something.

Reactions: 3
God I cannot stand this absolute bleep. He thinks he such a bleeping edgelord. Why anyone follows him or bothers to ask him anything is beyond me
IMG_2160.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
He's a cute little baby bur very alien looking. He looks so so tiny. Was he prem?
i think a couple weeks early, but not early enough to be prem.
JS is the dad, say no more. The child was always going to be unfortunate in the looks department