James Smith PT #10 What happens when stupid hypes up stupid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t watched him in a while but what has he done to himself? Between the haircut and the ears 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She said around the time of the announcement they had an accident and sadly miscarried and that made them want to try properly.
*trigger warning* adoption and lineage.

In my opinion, he wanted kids as he has issues with his own adoption. I bet having a miscarriage terrified him that he couldn’t carry on his “lineage” (so sorry to bring this up again for those that are coping through issues around this) and that history would repeat itself with not being able to have kids, triggered his insecurities further around it all and hence baby was made.

He has SO many issues he needs to address. He also needs to pipe down talking about stuff that is upsetting with no thought for anyone else but himself. Genuinely really dislike this guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Looking through Instagram and I saw a Q&A with Sean Casey on his stories. It made me think of James.
The question was "is it ok to have 3k in savings at 31"... Sean's answer was something along the lines of "if you have your health, a roof over your head and food on a plate, 3k on top of that, you are doing well"...it made me think, what would James's response be? Some "clever" nonsense about savings/investments learned from a podcast.

Someone in this thread mentioned that he must be a different person in private, I completely agree. So that begs the question, WHY? Is the world so screwed up it's better to be this distant cruel narcissist, actually I already know the answer to that 🤣

Reactions: 6
I don't think he is different. He can't be. That's no act. You can't act like that much of a disgusting shithead and not get those words from somewhere real.
Certainly when he's writing q& a answers, he gives himself away as actually worse!
I think it's a reverse. The teeny moments of softness or thoguht are the act or attempt to "appeal ". It never lasts long. And it never feels real.

Reactions: 7
What a nob. That’s disgusting and rude. I hope he chokes on his self righteousness.
---
What a nob. That’s disgusting and rude. I hope he chokes on his self righteousness.and he puts four expletives in his posts. What a head. I can’t wait for his downfall - I’m ready for it.
---
What a nob. That’s disgusting and rude. I hope he chokes on his self righteousness.
---
Tried to edit but it did a quote. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I agree that swearing is the least of that parents problems if they’re showing James Smith videos to their daughter.

Absolutely horrible little man who’s no role model to anyone but a future generation of misogynistic whoppers.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He's trying too hard to sound, look and act Australian, I suppose he has spent most of his adult life there. (Quote from him, LOL) the haircut, more swearing than usual. He writes aye (in the UK Scottish say this for yes) I get when you spend a lot of time somewhere you pick up mannerisms etc. but just makes me cringe when he does it.

Reactions: 10
As I was told by one of my teachers in high school, many moons ago, profuse swearing is a sign of a lack of intelligence. He clearly doesn’t have the linguistic skills to put someone down without swearing, so he just calls them a bleep and tells them to duck off

Reactions: 10
What an edge lord. So cool. He said bleep!
---
He's trying too hard to sound, look and act Australian, I suppose he has spent most of his adult life there. (Quote from him, LOL) the haircut, more swearing than usual. He writes aye (in the UK Scottish say this for yes) I get when you spend a lot of time somewhere you pick up mannerisms etc. but just makes me cringe when he does it.
Also, some Aussies might swear a lot but they also kind of don't you know? Like there’s a time and a place. He’s still a posh rugby boy trying to sound like a toughnut and it shows.

Reactions: 1
What an edge lord. So cool. He said bleep!
---

Also, some Aussies might swear a lot but they also kind of don't you know? Like there’s a time and a place. He’s still a posh rugby boy trying to sound like a toughnut and it shows.
Must have lost identity. Doesn't know if he's Irish, posh English rugby boy, English bad boy, or Austalian.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh bloody hell I’ve just got that baby carrier 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤣
It's fine. Every time you put it in you can feel smug and walk a little taller. BecUse you are not him and your child has you,not him as a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He’s such a bleeping arrogant talentless bleep and is a walking advertisement for the need for tighter border control.

I've never seen someone look so unnatural and awkard holding their own baby who they've had 3 weeks practice of holding!