James Smith PT #10 What happens when stupid hypes up stupid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be miserable tho. There’ll be a lot of pressure on her to bounce back. No chocolate, crisps, carbs or cookies and chilling on the sofa. She’ll be back at the gym asap. I imagine it’s quite an obsessive relationship in terms of working out, food and body image.
Oh definitely. I’d be so upset if I was her. I haven’t seen him look happy with that baby once.

Reactions: 8
I can’t think of any reason a woman would choose James as a father of their child. Unless it was to trap him into a relationship or he coerced her thinking it would be a good idea and to up his content. He’s not a natural father figure so god help her and the baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She didn't really have a job before, she played netball and AFL and then wasn't playing at the top level anymore. Her followers have gone up by like 10x since she started seeing James, and they live in what seems like a big house pretty close to the beach. No way she could've afforded any of that on her own or grown her following (and as a result her new business of the plans) without him. Also she doesn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed or like someone who would have strong opinions, I'd imagine shes quite passive in the relationship and that suits both of them. James would be threatened by someone more intelligent and independent.

I'm glad her following is growing and that would be increasing business for her, so that if she ever wises up she doesn't feel stuck and unable to support herself financially.

He's got permanent residency, no need for a visa. I reckon it was an accident. No sane woman would willingly choose this man child as the father of their baby surely!
She said around the time of the announcement they had an accident and sadly miscarried and that made them want to try properly.

Reactions: 4
Day 13…James hun my girls 4 in August and still wakes up in the night and disturbs my sleep. And that’s if she’s not got some sort of disease from the play group she goes to. Those nights are hard 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Day 13…James hun my girls 4 in August and still wakes up in the night and disturbs my sleep. And that’s if she’s not got some sort of disease from the play group she goes to. Those nights are hard 😅
Mine are 8 and 7 and we still have nights from hell from time to time. Recent ones have included nightmares, asthma flare ups and growing pains!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Mine are 8 and 7 and we still have nights from hell from time to time. Recent ones have included nightmares, asthma flare ups and growing pains!
Yep I just wonder what’s going to happen when he realises this is real and it lasts a hell of a long time. Longer than a trip on mushrooms!

Yep I just wonder what’s going to happen when he realises this is real and it lasts a hell of a long time. Longer than a trip on mushrooms!
Yeah , ermm my kid is 3 and still wakes. It’s basically never ends. Don’t hold your breath James..

Reactions: 5
So she had a traumatic birth. And all this numpty James has done since is complain about how tired he is.

I assume he must be entirely different in person than he is online. Because I can’t understand anyone finding him appealing based on how he comes across

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
What z-lister influencer hasn’t had a traumatic birth?
added-have a nosey at the Louise thompson thread, she’s still milking hers nearly 3 years later

Reactions: 11
What z-lister influencer hasn’t had a traumatic birth?
added-have a nosey at the Louise thompson thread, she’s still milking hers nearly 3 years later
The baby looked pretty beaten up so it's not hard to imagine.

I'm sorry for her. Birth trauma is absolutely horrible and I hope she's doing grand.

Without going too mumsnet 👀 I had a traumatic emergency c section. I only mention it as I can’t imagine how I would have felt in the aftermath if my husband had behaved the way James is. Looking back, he was the one kept me going and put me back together, whereas James just moans all the time because he’s tired? What did he expect? I just hope he’s being there for her off screen

Reactions: 7
I really feel for James. No longer about to chat to Durkie or whatever his name is for hours on end and attend to a CHILD

Reactions: 1
Actually happened to me in 2013 - ended in c section. Not ideal but I do think get on with it

He’s also has become increasingly ugly and hard to take recently

Reactions: 4
God love her. That must have been tough.

Makes him going on about the tit time he’s having even more deplorable tbh and honestly he should be heaping praise on her, not banging on about how traumatic it was for him.