James Smith PT #10 What happens when stupid hypes up stupid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right then, shall we all calm down a bit?

James and his partner had a baby, the baby is called Cian which we agreed is a perfectly pleasant name, and his partner stayed in hospital for what we agreed was an above average for the UK and yet not interesting length of time.

James looks tired and continues to have bad hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Right then, shall we all calm down a bit?

James and his partner had a baby, the baby is called Cian which we agreed is a perfectly pleasant name, and his partner stayed in hospital for what we agreed was an above average for the UK and yet not interesting length of time.

James looks tired and continues to have bad hair.
His hair really is horrendous isn't it? Doesn't do much to hide those massive cauliflower ears. Hopefully the little lad gets more of his Mum's looks.
*edited for spelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus his Q&A is revolting. He is coping better, he isn’t ready to tell the birth story. I’m not sure if I feel more sorry for Taylah or the baby.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Jesus his Q&A is revolting. He is coping better, he isn’t ready to tell the birth story. I’m not sure if I feel more sorry for Taylah or the baby.
He’s honestly worse than I thought he was going to be. And my expectations were low.

Reactions: 8
I had a baby 5 months ago - I truly believe my hubs and I had / have a rock solid relationship - but even the last couple of months has been the hardest ever and testing for us - sleep deprivation coupled with a huge change in our dynamic and roles in our relationship - along with everything else that comes with having a baby! Above all though, the overwhelming positive love we have for our baby overcomes everything else and my hubby adores him and spends all his spare time with him and supporting me where he can (and we still have struggled a lot).

I hope I'm wrong but all the negative language hes posting at the moment and lack of recognition for Taylah, moaning etc I'm reading as a huge red flag...I really hope it's just banter for content and it's not how he really feels....

Reactions: 17
This. And again he's going on about how it'd be a shame for someone's lineage to end with them if they didn't have children and that all the hard work and sacrifices their parents, grandparents, great grandparents etc have made would be a waste, but then goes on to say that he doesn't live close by to his family because he had to do what makes him happy? Hypocrite much?
How about people choose to be childfree because it's how they want to live THEIR lives. None of us asked to be conceived and born and the thought that we should live our lives the way our parents would want us to just because they gave us that life in the first place is ridiculous. Parents should want their children to be happy and lead a life that fulfils them, regardless of what that entails.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do his parents have biological children? I only ask because I wonder if they adopted due to being unable to have biological children. In which case it seems like such a diss for him to keep shiteing on about the importance of continuing your genetic line and image being the one to let it die out etc.

Reactions: 9
This. And again he's going on about how it'd be a shame for someone's lineage to end with them if they didn't have children and that all the hard work and sacrifices their parents, grandparents, great grandparents etc have made would be a waste, but then goes on to say that he doesn't live close by to his family because he had to do what makes him happy? Hypocrite much?
How about people choose to be childfree because it's how they want to live THEIR lives. None of us asked to be conceived and born and the thought that we should live our lives the way our parents would want us to just because they gave us that life in the first place is ridiculous. Parents should want their children to be happy and lead a life that fulfils them, regardless of what that entails.
I followed him years ago. I clearly remember him doing a story similar about lineage a few days after a doctor told me I could never have children. That stayed in my head for weeks. I had never thought someone would think that way and then i did.

Months later after making excuse after excuse I went home for a visit to my parents.

I had a panic attack, during which I asked them not to hate me for not having kids and that I've had thousands of years of people breeding for me to not be able to continue. My parents were horrified. Not because I can't have kids (they love me regardless) and have been so supportive. They were upset because I has such a horrendous breakdown associating that mindset with the news I had.

I spent years refusing to date anyone because I thought I wad damaged goods.

He is a dick and that mindset is so harmful.

I never thought I would post something like this, but him repeating that mindset after having a child has made me so angry.

I wish he would shut up and enjoy what he has if it means that much to him. head.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I followed him years ago. I clearly remember him doing a story similar about lineage a few days after a doctor told me I could never have children. That stayed in my head for weeks. I had never thought someone would think that way and then i did.

Months later after making excuse after excuse I went home for a visit to my parents.

I had a panic attack, during which I asked them not to hate me for not having kids and that I've had thousands of years of people breeding for me to not be able to continue. My parents were horrified. Not because I can't have kids (they love me regardless) and have been so supportive. They were upset because I has such a horrendous breakdown associating that mindset with the news I had.

I never thought I would post something like this, but him repeating that mindset after having a child has made me so angry.

I wish he would shut up and enjoy what he has if it means that much to him. head.
I'm so sorry that fuckwit made you feel that way and that happened to you. People with followings like him need to realise that their words have power and just as much as they can help people, they can hurt them too.

Reactions: 16

I'm so sorry you went through this. And continued to. And that in your time of vulnerability this dick head got in your head and stuck.

He's a knob and his twatish views need not disrupt your thoughts one single bit.
You are worthy just as you are. And worthy most certainly of love . Your abilities to conceive or not does not dictate this.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This makes me so sad. I’m an only child and I can’t have children, so I’m the one ending my family lineage…I’ve had years of wrestling with that internally (and had counselling to try to help) and this knob just throws it out there without thinking. When I saw that it was an unfollow.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
All he’s doing is projecting his huge insecurities because he cant’t/won’t look at himself. So he hides behind this “I’m an alpha male, tough guy who has it all figured out” act which is total bollocks. It’s so embarrassing when he tries to be profound and philosophical because it just exposes what a massive dipshit he is.

Reactions: 16
He really is a egotistical twit. And it's gotten worse. He's selling himself. That's all it is. He hides behind no adverts and no piad ads. Bullshit mate. Evry second your selling your own brand. Every second bigging up his "products" which is sadly himself. Buy my book. Receive my mail. Listen to my pod. Listen to my reels. Biy my pt. Hear my verse. Oh heave.
The q and a's are real eye openers, for him in complete context. One giant ass.
He's hugely insecure and its created a really defensive, mean, highly projective tit.
He reminds me of that epsidoe of friends 😄, when Joe uses the thesaurus for the speech. James gives out these tatty big words to make himself sound better. But they just sound awkward and wrong because they clearly aren't his own.
This bloke has teeny dick syndrome. Sadly it's tiny personality,tiny niceness. Tiny anything of like ability really. Just a really unpleasant bloke. And unfortunately they gather minions online.
Also love him shitting on the times he's was with his.mates saying it was all down to a drug induced state. Yeh great times. Gwt a grip.

Omg! I haven't tuned into James Smith in about a year. Happened across his story two days ago - he has a baby now? What the actual duck! Was gobsmacked to see it

Reactions: 7
What’s she like zooming in on her tummy. Well done you’ve bounced back in like a week. Delighted for you, but really your “job” the whole pregnancy was keeping fit and making content about it. Not exactly relatable to a lot of women.

Still have a kid by a huge hole though don’t you!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sing it! I wouldn’t be so smug if I were her.

She must be miserable tho. There’ll be a lot of pressure on her to bounce back. No chocolate, crisps, carbs or cookies and chilling on the sofa. She’ll be back at the gym asap. I imagine it’s quite an obsessive relationship in terms of working out, food and body image.