James Smith #5 Nap, coffee, Q&A then rude to "fans" every day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s definitely doing a book called “not an alcoholic” or something. Someone asked about him not drinking and he said they would find out later in the year

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A lot of people do seem more productive and find more hobbies etc once they go sober so I’m definitely not saying you need to drink to be fun, but James actually just seems a lot more grumpy and boring! His stories have never been this dry and I feel like even Diren’s bored of him at the moment, keeps saying how he can’t wait to go home. Their bromance is definitely not the same as it was at all...

Reactions: 11
Another live - not by chance that live is an anagram of vile! Bitching yet again (not that he’s bothered right?!) as some lady said his online calorie calculator didn’t go big enough for her husband to enter his weight! I GET that 28 stone is morbidly obese but to lay into that example the way he did ? When actually the person was on his calculator I’m guessing because they want to try and lose weight. You could encourage that or you could make horrible comments about it saying all the time you’re not fat phobic. Like his fans who jump in saying you should be dead at that weight?! He always says, proudly, how do I respond to criticism? I don’t! Yet there’s countless posts of him slagging off those who have dared to criticise. Knowing his army will jump on it too! Had some really good content early days. Just turned the live off and unfollowed now. Not even worth it for the irony of seeing his double standard!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Ya had to stop watching it too when he started on about cocaine. Obviously he thinks it makes him sound hard 🙄

Reactions: 7
Ya had to stop watching it too when he started on about cocaine. Obviously he thinks it makes him sound hard 🙄
trouble is so many of the JSA think every thing he does is just fantastic! The way so many on his lives lay into someone if he criticises them. It’s frankly laughable! Very clicky and so many hangers on! Bizarre

Reactions: 8
Another live - not by chance that live is an anagram of vile! Bitching yet again (not that he’s bothered right?!) as some lady said his online calorie calculator didn’t go big enough for her husband to enter his weight! I GET that 28 stone is morbidly obese but to lay into that example the way he did ? When actually the person was on his calculator I’m guessing because they want to try and lose weight. You could encourage that or you could make horrible comments about it saying all the time you’re not fat phobic. Like his fans who jump in saying you should be dead at that weight?! He always says, proudly, how do I respond to criticism? I don’t! Yet there’s countless posts of him slagging off those who have dared to criticise. Knowing his army will jump on it too! Had some really good content early days. Just turned the live off and unfollowed now. Not even worth it for the irony of seeing his double standard!
Woah. Didn't see that.. but that's harsh!

Reactions: 2
Anyone know much about Pippa? One of my mates sisters signed up to a course she is doing. Guessing this is aside to JSA?
She's vile.

She's one of the ones that had James as an online PT when he charged £50 or so a week for an online group of clients.
She did the Joe Wicks plan before she found JS and stayed in the JW Facebook group and would share JS live videos and try recruit from in there.

She then became admin for the FB group of JSA. And felt like she ran the place because she paid JS money for his plan before most other people.
She thinks she's Queen Bee and has finally say on anything in the group.

She does awkward lives that hardly anyone watches where she (awkwardly) pouts a lot, flicks her hair and thinks everyone fancies her.

She was one of those in the early days that banged on about how she LOVED her life, had an amazing husband who was her best friend, blah blah blah. Then overnight, husband became a 'duck no' so she walked out, quit her job to become a 'guru' of nutrition and that's all worked out so well for her that she's back living with her dad and desperate to convince everyone her life is just how she planned. Her 'best friend' of an ex-husband never gets a mention, that's how amazing a BF he was!

She's in multiple WhatsApp groups away from JSA FB group that slag off people on the FB regularly.
The first few challenges, if you weren't in her 'inner circle' you had duck all chance of winning.

She called herself 'momma fox' for ages 😂

She shags / or tries to shag anything that moves at meet ups, desperate to show she's still got it, despite being a menopausal middle aged woman who should know better.
She was active in getting the 'towel Tuesdays' or whatever the duck it was called started and used to really push people to flash their arses, tits and anything else on the FB group.
She's desperate to show she's 'one of the lads' and again is very instrumental at the meetups with getting the females to drink too much and let the males touch them up whenever they want.

She's JSAs Ghislaine Maxwell and is responsible for several vulnerable women in that groups mental health to decline even further.

She's toxic.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Anyone know much about Pippa? One of my mates sisters signed up to a course she is doing. Guessing this is aside to JSA?
She’s a thief. She has no quals, takes peoples money and quite a hefty sum as I understand it and does absolutely duck all. Stay well clear. A girl I met through JSAM gave her £600 quid for 3 months and she had one email, 3 phone calls and a handful of text for daily one to one coaching. She was a fng moron for not checking her out first in my opinion but yeah. Not good.

She's vile.

She's one of the ones that had James as an online PT when he charged £50 or so a week for an online group of clients.
She did the Joe Wicks plan before she found JS and stayed in the JW Facebook group and would share JS live videos and try recruit from in there.

She then became admin for the FB group of JSA. And felt like she ran the place because she paid JS money for his plan before most other people.
She thinks she's Queen Bee and has finally say on anything in the group.

She does awkward lives that hardly anyone watches where she (awkwardly) pouts a lot, flicks her hair and thinks everyone fancies her.

She was one of those in the early days that banged on about how she LOVED her life, had an amazing husband who was her best friend, blah blah blah. Then overnight, husband became a 'duck no' so she walked out, quit her job to become a 'guru' of nutrition and that's all worked out so well for her that she's back living with her dad and desperate to convince everyone her life is just how she planned. Her 'best friend' of an ex-husband never gets a mention, that's how amazing a BF he was!

She's in multiple WhatsApp groups away from JSA FB group that slag off people on the FB regularly.
The first few challenges, if you weren't in her 'inner circle' you had duck all chance of winning.

She called herself 'momma fox' for ages 😂

She shags / or tries to shag anything that moves at meet ups, desperate to show she's still got it, despite being a menopausal middle aged woman who should know better.
She was active in getting the 'towel Tuesdays' or whatever the duck it was called started and used to really push people to flash their arses, tits and anything else on the FB group.
She's desperate to show she's 'one of the lads' and again is very instrumental at the meetups with getting the females to drink too much and let the males touch them up whenever they want.

She's JSAs Ghislaine Maxwell and is responsible for several vulnerable women in that groups mental health to decline even further.

She's toxic.
This. All of this.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s a thief. She has no quals, takes peoples money and quite a hefty sum as I understand it and does absolutely duck all. Stay well clear. A girl I met through JSAM gave her £600 quid for 3 months and she had one email, 3 phone calls and a handful of text for daily one to one coaching. She was a fng moron for not checking her out first in my opinion but yeah. Not good.

This. All of this.
Thankfully my friend did a bit of research first.Was £300 ish for 8 weeks of 1-2-1 which I think included a brief weekly phone call and check ins on mindset (not qualified) nutrition (no qualifications) and exercise (ditto) - heard that you get put into a fairly toxic and very clicky WhatsApp group that slags folk off mostly. Also accounts of someone doing the group course and Pippa not posting promised content And not always showing up for the limited contact that was supposed to be in place. Apparently she started doing a daily “pip talk”
Email that lasted about a week before they got ditched too! Spreading herself too thin to give quality service but still taking the money. In the end my friend has decided to just use the money for the gym and a PT when they open again! At least they’re qualified! Or are they? According to
Fitness first James has a degree, according to James he doesn’t 😂 I guess we can see why this group get on so well!

Thankfully my friend did a bit of research first.Was £300 ish for 8 weeks of 1-2-1 which I think included a brief weekly phone call and check ins on mindset (not qualified) nutrition (no qualifications) and exercise (ditto) - heard that you get put into a fairly toxic and very clicky WhatsApp group that slags folk off mostly. Also accounts of someone doing the group course and Pippa not posting promised content And not always showing up for the limited contact that was supposed to be in place. Apparently she started doing a daily “pip talk”
Email that lasted about a week before they got ditched too! Spreading herself too thin to give quality service but still taking the money. In the end my friend has decided to just use the money for the gym and a PT when they open again! At least they’re qualified! Or are they? According to
Fitness first James has a degree, according to James he doesn’t 😂 I guess we can see why this group get on so well!

And yeah there was some drama in the what’s app group about a guy in JSA being allegedly inn appropriate to female members, lots of talk of white shirt Wednesdays and towel Tuesdays but that hot shut down when the jsa got bigger. Also heard the recent challenge winners and earlier ones too are in Pippa’s what’sapp group!

Reactions: 7

It's a shame that he posts so much about male mental health then sits and rips the piss out of a guy who clearly wanted to join JSA and wants some advice.

Obviously he is only willing to help those that are easy wins.

If his calculator only goes up to 28 stone then he's already making people that are really big feel like they can't go to him for help.
10 / 20 years ago, 28 stone would have been thought of as huge. But these days, it's not that uncommon.
Especially for a man.
A lot of 6 foot+ tall rugby players will weigh close to that now.

Imagine how that poor bloke felt watching that video and knowing that he's the one JS is being horrible about?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He joked about “you wouldn’t want to see a depressed psychiatrist” with lots of laugh emoji’s, the discussion of mental health is just a bandwagon for him.

Reactions: 3
I think people can over complicate going to the gym. You can spend too much time looking for a perfect programme to get buff for the least effort, when the main thing is turning up and doing something.

If/when you can, go 3 times a week (eg Mon, Wed, Fri). Each time do a few push exercises (bench, overhead press), a few pull exercises (seated row, lat pulldown), a leg exercise (leg press or squat). Add shoulder/arm exercise to taste. Finish with some cardio, especially if you need to be dripping with sweat to feel like you've had a good workout! Try to beat your last workout in terms of reps or weight.

Maybe do some cardio on the rest days, if you want to. Even if you miss a workout in the week, you've still hit the main muscle groups twice in a week. Stick to that for 3 months and get the habit and confidence in the gym.

Reactions: 21
It's a shame that he posts so much about male mental health then sits and rips the piss out of a guy who clearly wanted to join JSA and wants some advice.

Obviously he is only willing to help those that are easy wins.

If his calculator only goes up to 28 stone then he's already making people that are really big feel like they can't go to him for help.
10 / 20 years ago, 28 stone would have been thought of as huge. But these days, it's not that uncommon.
Especially for a man.
A lot of 6 foot+ tall rugby players will weigh close to that now.

Imagine how that poor bloke felt watching that video and knowing that he's the one JS is being horrible about?!
Absolutely agree with the point about rugby players. He made those comments to all on his live and why? Because someone criticised his previous calculator by making a valid point about it. He could have just ignored it but no.... like the email he sent as a reply to some other criticism and told the sender “F.**k you” ! As I’ve said before for someone allegedly unbothered by criticism he doesn’t half react to it. And even if the guy it this case was hugely overweight and unhealthy, the very fact the calculator was being looked at shows motivation for change and should be encouraged. Not whinged about to all his Merry men!

He joked about “you wouldn’t want to see a depressed psychiatrist” with lots of laugh emoji’s, the discussion of mental health is just a bandwagon for him.
because let’s face it if you’re a psychiatrist you are immune to it all right. Bereavement,assault, whatever, if it happens to a psychiatrist they aren’t allowed to be depressed about it according to James! He also said the same about an “injured physio”- I’d rather see a depressed psychiatrist and an injured physio than an ignorant unqualified narcissist!

I'm actually lost for words at that live. So someone was looking to be his customer. Someone that could have huge huge success and basically be a cover boy for JSA. And what does James do? Slag this man off live to everyone. duck me. He honestly just doesn't want to do work. He doesn't want to work out this man's calories. He doesn't want to actually help anyone. He just wants to sit back and enjoy the money.

I'm actually lost for words at that live. So someone was looking to be his customer. Someone that could have huge huge success and basically be a cover boy for JSA. And what does James do? Slag this man off live to everyone. duck me. He honestly just doesn't want to do work. He doesn't want to work out this man's calories. He doesn't want to actually help anyone. He just wants to sit back and enjoy the money.

That's what I'm thinking exactly.

It's really upset me, that live.
I know he's 'straight talking'. And despite all the comments on here, I've always had issues with the vile FB group, offshoot WhatsApp groups and weird wannabe famous admins more than him.
But this is too far.

I can't stop thinking about that poor bloke and how he must be feeling seeing himself being ripped the piss out of on the internet when all he'd done was try to use a calorie calculator that didn't go up to his current weight! All from the bloke who bangs on about men's mental health.

There are people on the JSA FB page who share photos who were DEFINITELY at least 28 stone to start with.
How must they be feeling too, knowing why JS and the viewers of that live feel about them. Some of those comments were awful.

This is the live that has made me and JS part ways.
Taking the piss out of Slimming World is one thing. Directly bullying a bloke and his wife asking for help to lose weight the sensible and long-term way is a step too far.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
So he has now said that anyone that looks really hench in the fitness industry is on most probably steroids... Is he outing people like Paul Olima? He has said he deffo isn’t on steroids previously. Or is James just being a prick again

Reactions: 6
That's what I'm thinking exactly.

It's really upset me, that live.
I know he's 'straight talking'. And despite all the comments on here, I've always had issues with the vile FB group, offshoot WhatsApp groups and weird wannabe famous admins more than him.
But this is too far.

I can't stop thinking about that poor bloke and how he must be feeling seeing himself being ripped the piss out of on the internet when all he'd done was try to use a calorie calculator that didn't go up to his current weight! All from the bloke who bangs on about men's mental health.

There are people on the JSA FB page who share photos who were DEFINITELY at least 28 stone to start with.
How must they be feeling too, knowing why JS and the viewers of that live feel about them. Some of those comments were awful.

This is the live that has made me and JS part ways.
Taking the piss out of Slimming World is one thing. Directly bullying a bloke and his wife asking for help to lose weight the sensible and long-term way is a step too far.
Exactly the same. Not really sure why I was still watching lives and in the JSA, maybe because the content - the bare bones of it - I can relate too. But both the FB group and him personally have become too vitriolic. This live was the one for me too- membership cancelled and unfollowed. The thing is, and I may be wrong here - he rarely (if ever) admits to having gotten it wrong. Be it comments he made, relationships, etc. I’ve never once seen him say, I’ve reflected on that after what others said and either 1) I was wrong 2) I am sorry or even 3) I stand by what I said but have taken others views on board. I don’t think his members realise that when he says “I don’t care about criticism from people I’d not go to advice for” - he means them too!! I still find it hilarious how little he says he cares about criticism and yet how often he posts about it.
Absolutely this guy who wanted to use his calculator could have been excellent business and an advertisement for the academy. Eg this guy lost ten stone following calorie deficit, keeping his “neatup” and trusting the process. But no, instead let’s do a live about him so the jsa minions can wade in with their vitriol too (admitted- some not all). Let’s face it- this is the guy who’s USP is putting a F in between a C & a D to make him appear more edgy! Swearing doesn’t bother me in the slightest but it’s interesting to note his business in built on this! You even get the minions calling themselves things like “Gemma f**king deficit” - I just see that and cringe! Did really like his first book tbh, maybe if he stuck to what he knew and had a bit of humility he’d not be losing quite so many “fans”

Reactions: 8
Exactly the same. Not really sure why I was still watching lives and in the JSA, maybe because the content - the bare bones of it - I can relate too. But both the FB group and him personally have become too vitriolic. This live was the one for me too- membership cancelled and unfollowed. The thing is, and I may be wrong here - he rarely (if ever) admits to having gotten it wrong. Be it comments he made, relationships, etc. I’ve never once seen him say, I’ve reflected on that after what others said and either 1) I was wrong 2) I am sorry or even 3) I stand by what I said but have taken others views on board. I don’t think his members realise that when he says “I don’t care about criticism from people I’d not go to advice for” - he means them too!! I still find it hilarious how little he says he cares about criticism and yet how often he posts about it.
Absolutely this guy who wanted to use his calculator could have been excellent business and an advertisement for the academy. Eg this guy lost ten stone following calorie deficit, keeping his “neatup” and trusting the process. But no, instead let’s do a live about him so the jsa minions can wade in with their vitriol too (admitted- some not all). Let’s face it- this is the guy who’s USP is putting a F in between a C & a D to make him appear more edgy! Swearing doesn’t bother me in the slightest but it’s interesting to note his business in built on this! You even get the minions calling themselves things like “Gemma f**king deficit” - I just see that and cringe! Did really like his first book tbh, maybe if he stuck to what he knew and had a bit of humility he’d not be losing quite so many “fans”
Was the live on FB or IG? If it's FB I'd like to go have a watch 👀

The irony of this pair bitching about someone going on about his life story!! If it’s not theirs they ain’t bothered!
Was the live on FB or IG? If it's FB I'd like to go have a watch 👀
Must have been FB. Can’t bear his IG lives. It was something titled “I’m not accommodating” or something like that..

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.