Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YogaKitty444

I am the wife that James and his followers took the piss out of during his live the other night, along with my husband.

I've created an account on here to write this because I don't think there'd be any point contacting JS about how I feel. He'd probably just twist it or publish it for everyone to take the piss out of again, anyway.

I recognised my best friend from some of her posts further up this thread. She said things that we've talked about together so I was sure it was her. She's confirmed it's her and thinks I should post too. So here I am!

A little history.
I've followed JS since his very early days, pre-JSA, when we would all get excited for him if he got over 100 people watching a live on FB.
I signed up to JSA on the very first day he launched it and have been a paying member ever since.
To this day, I still really like the content of the app and find the training videos really great.
The JSA FB group is awful and not an aspect I like.
I have learnt a lot about fitness and nutrition and thank him for that.

I am not one of the crazy followers of JS that is always desperate for him to notice me.
I have never, not once, emailed him, messaged him or tagged him on FB.
To me, JS is the head of a fitness brand that I can learn a lot from. He is not my friend and never will be and I find those that desperately seek his approval very strange indeed.

I rarely watch his live FB videos now as these are aimed at recruiting new members of JSA so are very repetitive and the questions dull. But occasionally I do. I have laughed along when he takes the piss out of Joe Wicks, diet clubs etc and never thought any real harm was done.

Until the other night.

Everything he said on that live video about my husband and I was an outright lie. He twisted everything for laughs and FB Likes.

A little about my husband.
He is big.
29 stone.
But he is also very tall. 6 and a half feet tall. So people never believe he weighs as much as he does. He carries it well. Neither of us deny he is fat. He just doesn't look 29 stone, that's all.
He spoke to his GP and has a referral to a 'fat fighters' help class. But COVID scuppered that for now so he agreed that he'd do it the JSA way for a little bit so see if he liked that method.

The whole point of JSA is centered around using the JSA calculator to work out your allowance and counting your calories. He always talks about not under eating and making sure you eat your calorie allowance as not eating them will cause you to binge.
The calorie calculator 'only' goes up to 180kgs.
Now. My husband and I know he weighs a lot. We do. We are in no denial of that. We know that the calorie allowance for 180kgs is a lot. But it's a big drop from the amount of calories he normally eats. And if he went from his usual amount to that amount overnight, he wouldn't sustain that. It sounds a lot of calories, yes. But that's be the equivalent of an average weight person being told to eat 1000 cals a day and no more. Not practical.
Also, there are lots of people that are a lot bigger than my husband who would benefit from JSA.
So -

*I did NOT email JS with a complaint.
On the app is a 'contact us' section.
Within that, you can send a message to the app team about various things.
One of these sections is 'suggestions and improvements to the app'.
THAT was where I sent a message. You know, because I had a suggestion on how the app could be improved!
All I messaged was that the calculator only goes up to 180kgs and could this be extended?
I said my husband wanted to join JSA but as he couldn't get an accurate calorie amount, there wouldn't be much point as that is the cornerstone of JSA. I said it's a shame as very big people are the ones who may need JSA the most but cannot access it as they cannot get an accurate calorie total.
That was it. Nothing more.

I NEVER said we didn't know his weight. Nothing even close to that.

I NEVER said he was fatphobic and prejudice against fat people.

I was NOT bitching. I made a suggestion to improve the app on the section of the app that is there specifically to encourage you to make those suggestions!

He mocked us on the live, saying it was me that contacted him and not my husband. Like my husband didn't really want it or he would have messaged himself.
BOLLOCKS.
It was me that messaged because I am the one who is the JSA member and you've got to be a JSA member to use the 'improvements and suggestions' form on the app! My husband couldn't have done that!

Comments calling me a 'Karen' or suggesting I was projecting my frustrations on to JS and making people around me miserable are bullshit. I'm not frustrated with my husband. I fell in love with him when he was big. I couldn't give a flying fuck how big he is. I love him and am proud to be his wife.

180kg is big. Very big.
I get that.
But if people think that's the upper end of 'functioning fat' people, they are very much mistaken. Not these days.
People way bigger than that go about life with no input from medical services (yet) and are embarking on weight loss journeys.
If JSA won't help them by adjusting the upper limit on a calorie calculator, more fool JS. He's missing out on a big corner of the market.

JS knew my husband's weight. That is all.
The way he described him on that live gave no context.
He and the watchers of that live we're making out like he was one of those super obese people from 'my 600lbs life' or something. Bed bound and close to death.
Hs 6 and a half foot tall, not 5 foot nothing. So he's not some huge guy with folds and folds of fat that can't leave the sofa.
He works 60+ hour weeks in a VERY physically demanding job (which he hasn't had a single sick day from in years, might I add). His main hobby is metal detecting where he walks miles at a time. He's more active than me, FFS!
But JS or the viewers who took the piss don't know any of that. Because the only information JS had was a few sentences from an app suggestion. Nothing more.

Like my friend further up this thread said, there are rugby players and other sportsmen who weigh close to that.
Greg Davis (comedian) talked about his height and weight in an interview a couple of years ago. My husband is the same height near enough as him and weighs just over 6 stone more than him at his heaviest. (just so you can visualise him).
Yes, he's huge. But not at deaths door like they made him sound like.

My husband is not aware of that FB live.
And I will never tell him. It would break him. Not because of the weight jokes, per se, as he knows he's fat and needs to lose weight. But because he has been made a joke out of on the internet.
I'm upset and VERY angry. And the person I'm meant to be able to talk to about these things can't help me. Because it's about him.

The app suggestion feature says they'll respond within 24 hours.
I have had no response.
If I hadn't happened to have seen that live, I'd have just have thought I'd been ignored. Or the app had glitches so resent it. And potentially been bullied on the internet for a second time.
JS has not messaged me directly with a response. If I'd not have seen that live, I'd never have known his thoughts on very overweight people joining JSA.

JS has made it clear that if you are over 180kgs, JSA will not help you.
Him and those viewers of the live have made it clear their true thoughts about people that size.
IF I'd have emailed JS directly and bitched and been a year, MAYBE I'd have accepted being made the feature of one of his emails or lives. MAYBE.
But that didn't happen. I didn't bother him with any of it.
I made a suggestion on the app. That's all.

JS twisted and spun a very short message in to a hateful and bullying video.
It's now made me doubt any of the other ones he's done talking about some awful email / DM he's received were true either.

Like my friend said upthread, he is a guy who goes on and on about men's mental health. But when it comes to gaining followers, he'll destroy one man's mental health for laughs.

JSA and JS has been a large part of my life for years. It worked perfectly for me.
Now, I'm so upset and angry about it all.
I feel like the loyalty and money I've given him have meant fuck all.

Not a single thing has been mentioned about that live in the FB group. There are some really overweight people in there. I don't understand why they aren't upset about it too.

I'm sure by me joining here and posting this, if JS sees it I'll be thrown out of JSA anyway. Or he'll twist it and make me another feature of a live or email.
I might not even leave it up here for long. I might change my mind and delete my account on here soon.
But I just wanted to post somewhere about how it has made me feel (for myself AND my husband).
Thanks to my bestie upthread who wrote some lovely things (without, yet, even knowing it was my husband she has been defending!). And thank you to every one else on here who has said that what JS did was wrong.

Shame on JS.
And shame in anyone who commented on that live in a derogatory way.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 159

Grippy

Just because he gets to triggered by the use of pronouns, I think the new thread should be called:
James Smith (he/him)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

mavish89

i signed up to JSA and to do the challenge... you had to fill out a form which i did and i was actually really honest about how it was affecting me and in different situations... the next day on a live he used what i said i found difficult and spoke about it as though it was pathetic... he obv didn't say who i was but it was quite specific stuff and i realised then he does look down on people who are very big. this was about 18 months/2 years ago now. Last year I joined SW again & have lost 6 stone so far so sod him & his academy.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
SO SOME OF THEM ARE BACK I SEE... ...Apologies to all who catch this rant the wrong way... ...But James & Dirat who 100% read and are hurting after reading comments, this is for you:

1. I can match you both financially (even with mummy & daddy’s money), but you wouldn’t know it if you(when you) saw me because I am not flash, I grew up in poverty, I can survive if unfortunate circumstances return me there. I’m prepping for my future grandchildren/charity projects, not Gucci T-shirts normally worn by 21 year old girls from Claygate & Oxshott, not meant for balding, juiced up, 32 year old narcissistic coke heads.

2. I have done more sports than the pair of you, again, despite growing up in poverty. You both live in gyms, but you can’t fake toughness (or a ‘ghetto’ accent). Absolute liars and frauds, Diren is a frightened boy trapped in a man’s body, and James is the type of guy you expect to beat in all sports, esp combat sports. Semi pro rugby & football boys forgot that we have internet access, can spot all their loses & lies.

3. I’ve travelled to more counties than the pair of you plums. Seen amazing places outside Indonesia(Bali), Dubai, Turkey, Australia and Ibiza... ...you plums have been nowhere any random gap year student hasn’t been. At the age of 29/32, as spoilt brats, your travel list seems pretty basic & dull.

4. Unlike some people here, I was never a fan, would never buy your books or join your cult PT scams. I only noticed you when you disturbed the peace in two of my gyms... ...you were reasonably polite on the surface, your boyfriend Dirat is a nasty hateful rodent, he can’t even hide his bitter to core at being good at nothing persona. I feel for all your victims, glad they can vent here, as you suppress all free thoughts and opinions, like the fragile dictators that you are. But they can warn others here, Amazon reviews, and trust pilot for your garbage ‘academy’. Bring on the revolution! And never forget that it’s the ‘snowflake’ civilised society that stop guys like me & others spinning your jaw. There is no jealousy, the thought of having your lifestyles sends a shiver down my spine. Bed hoping with rough ‘bogans’ or waking up to see Felicity’s sandblasted verucca salts smirk, no thanks boys. If my kids end up anything like you & soft boy (Dirat). I will genuinely, hand on heart, feel I’ve failed them as a father...

To the good people on here having a rough time, believe in yourself, fight through the struggles, cherish your family (even the ones you don’t always get on with). Travel if you can, save if you can, buy a home if you can. On the fitness, hire a decent PT if you can, if you’re struggling, join a budget gym or find some decent free online content, loads on you tube. I’m not a life coach, but simple & rational advice from good people took me from poverty to comfort. Just don’t fall victim to:

ONLINE PT CULTS/FAKE LIFE COACHES

FX/JUICE PLUS TYPE PYRAMID SCHEMES

BJJ CULTS

BIKRAM YOGA CULTS

These people, like James Smith, lie lie and lie again, ruthless in their pursuit for money. Do your bit, warn, review and then enjoy watching Rome burn...
👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

YogaKitty444

I’m fuming at this, deeply saddened for you tbh, and I think someone should screen shot it and send it to James. Really.
Give him a chance to apologise. And make things right.
Please nobody screenshot my post and send it to him / post it in JSA etc.

I know your heart would be in the right place but I don't want to be made the subject of more bullying or bitching.

He said what he said.

I've said what I wanted to say on here.

That's the end of it for me.

I've learnt a lesson.
And I've also learnt a lot from JS over the years so can help my husband with an alternative calculator off the internet, MFP and workouts myself.
James doesn't want to help me or my husband and he can't take back what he's said anyway. Damage is done.

We'll do it ourselves and save the cash my husband was going to invest in JSA!

Reactions: 50
That gym manager loves a GDPR breach. I seriously hate when people dont have an ounce of discetion
He doesn’t manage the gym they are going to now, so chill out Felicity. He’s a free citizen, and we are allowed to converse about what we want to. Hope you’re this passionate about online gym scams (DK/FR/JS), fake plagiarised life coach books (JS), laughing at Size 12+ women (FR), unsolicited scam emails (DK), casual & blatant racism/snobbery (DK/FR), casual drug (mushrooms. steroids & coke-JS/DK) use, lying about qualifications (degree-JS), lying about PT experience (JS & FR), abusing front line workers (DK), scamming for freebies (DK/FR/PO/JS), misogynistic & sexist behaviour (JS/PO/DK), lying about personal wealth and investments(JS), dangerous training of pre post natal women with no ground floor experience or qualifications (FR). Lying about sports achievements (PO/JS/DK), being rude to staff (PO/FR). If the answer is yes, then fair point about GDPR breaches not being a good thing. 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Yogiblue

Anyone know much about Pippa? One of my mates sisters signed up to a course she is doing. Guessing this is aside to JSA?
She's vile.

She's one of the ones that had James as an online PT when he charged £50 or so a week for an online group of clients.
She did the Joe Wicks plan before she found JS and stayed in the JW Facebook group and would share JS live videos and try recruit from in there.

She then became admin for the FB group of JSA. And felt like she ran the place because she paid JS money for his plan before most other people.
She thinks she's Queen Bee and has finally say on anything in the group.

She does awkward lives that hardly anyone watches where she (awkwardly) pouts a lot, flicks her hair and thinks everyone fancies her.

She was one of those in the early days that banged on about how she LOVED her life, had an amazing husband who was her best friend, blah blah blah. Then overnight, husband became a 'fuck no' so she walked out, quit her job to become a 'guru' of nutrition and that's all worked out so well for her that she's back living with her dad and desperate to convince everyone her life is just how she planned. Her 'best friend' of an ex-husband never gets a mention, that's how amazing a BF he was!

She's in multiple WhatsApp groups away from JSA FB group that slag off people on the FB regularly.
The first few challenges, if you weren't in her 'inner circle' you had fuck all chance of winning.

She called herself 'momma fox' for ages 😂

She shags / or tries to shag anything that moves at meet ups, desperate to show she's still got it, despite being a menopausal middle aged woman who should know better.
She was active in getting the 'towel Tuesdays' or whatever the fuck it was called started and used to really push people to flash their arses, tits and anything else on the FB group.
She's desperate to show she's 'one of the lads' and again is very instrumental at the meetups with getting the females to drink too much and let the males touch them up whenever they want.

She's JSAs Ghislaine Maxwell and is responsible for several vulnerable women in that groups mental health to decline even further.

She's toxic.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
James hasn’t a clue who he really is so attacks everyone else. He’s hugely privileged (and not just because of the colour of his skin). Rich parents, good schools all open doors and get you a step ahead. When I was a similar age to him, I wanted to stay abroad for an extended time. I asked my parents that if I need to come home home, could they help financially. The answer was no (they had no spare cash). He went to Oz and knew that if it all went tits up, Daddy would come to his rescue. It’s real easy to brave on someone else’s dollar!
I’m going to chime in here and explain how the world works. I should actually do it on the next JS post too, will copy paste this in my notes.

I live in South Africa. If you google it you’ll see pictures of Cape Town and beautiful game lodges etc etc, that tourism wants you to see. In reality, our unemployment rate is sitting at around 30%.
6% of our population pays 92% of our income tax.
The majority of People here don’t even have running water or proper toilet facilities, let alone the luxury of choosing what to eat. They eat what is available.

I am an INCREDIBLY privileged white woman who has the choice to eat what I want, live where I want to live and do what I want to do with my time. My body mass is a choice and if I lower it, it is because of my own actions and not because of my circumstances.

so my point is - JS - come and tell one of these little children here who haven’t bathed in months or eaten in days , who don’t go to school because their parents don’t send them or there are no facilities, that they just need to work a bit harder and if it isn’t a “fuck yeah” then it’s a no. That life is what you make of it and that none of us are born with anything more superior than any other.

I’ve really taken this to the extreme and have taken the worst case scenario approach to my example but I’m really sick to death of people making out as if they have all had a fairytale jump to success - there are so so so few “influencers” these days who are actually self made and those who are, are humble in their teachings and actually give back in a genuine and authentic way.
The JS version? Pay me £500 and I’ll teach you how not to fly coach (Tip:it involves a black credit card from JS Snr)

• Heart
Reactions: 40

YogaKitty444

I've decided (along with my friend that first made me aware of his FB live about my husband and I) that I'm done with social media and trusting people online.
This is the only account I haven't deleted because I want my post to stay and warn others, although I am aware that within a few more days it'll be so many pages behind that no one will see it any more and it'll soon be forgotten anyway.

I was a member of JSA since the first day so have enough knowledge to help my husband. The only reason I haven't up until now was that he wasn't interested.

Thank you everyone who has been nice though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

HappyMum44

Chatty Member
I am the wife that James and his followers took the piss out of during his live the other night, along with my husband.

I've created an account on here to write this because I don't think there'd be any point contacting JS about how I feel. He'd probably just twist it or publish it for everyone to take the piss out of again, anyway.

I recognised my best friend from some of her posts further up this thread. She said things that we've talked about together so I was sure it was her. She's confirmed it's her and thinks I should post too. So here I am!

A little history.
I've followed JS since his very early days, pre-JSA, when we would all get excited for him if he got over 100 people watching a live on FB.
I signed up to JSA on the very first day he launched it and have been a paying member ever since.
To this day, I still really like the content of the app and find the training videos really great.
The JSA FB group is awful and not an aspect I like.
I have learnt a lot about fitness and nutrition and thank him for that.

I am not one of the crazy followers of JS that is always desperate for him to notice me.
I have never, not once, emailed him, messaged him or tagged him on FB.
To me, JS is the head of a fitness brand that I can learn a lot from. He is not my friend and never will be and I find those that desperately seek his approval very strange indeed.

I rarely watch his live FB videos now as these are aimed at recruiting new members of JSA so are very repetitive and the questions dull. But occasionally I do. I have laughed along when he takes the piss out of Joe Wicks, diet clubs etc and never thought any real harm was done.

Until the other night.

Everything he said on that live video about my husband and I was an outright lie. He twisted everything for laughs and FB Likes.

A little about my husband.
He is big.
29 stone.
But he is also very tall. 6 and a half feet tall. So people never believe he weighs as much as he does. He carries it well. Neither of us deny he is fat. He just doesn't look 29 stone, that's all.
He spoke to his GP and has a referral to a 'fat fighters' help class. But COVID scuppered that for now so he agreed that he'd do it the JSA way for a little bit so see if he liked that method.

The whole point of JSA is centered around using the JSA calculator to work out your allowance and counting your calories. He always talks about not under eating and making sure you eat your calorie allowance as not eating them will cause you to binge.
The calorie calculator 'only' goes up to 180kgs.
Now. My husband and I know he weighs a lot. We do. We are in no denial of that. We know that the calorie allowance for 180kgs is a lot. But it's a big drop from the amount of calories he normally eats. And if he went from his usual amount to that amount overnight, he wouldn't sustain that. It sounds a lot of calories, yes. But that's be the equivalent of an average weight person being told to eat 1000 cals a day and no more. Not practical.
Also, there are lots of people that are a lot bigger than my husband who would benefit from JSA.
So -

*I did NOT email JS with a complaint.
On the app is a 'contact us' section.
Within that, you can send a message to the app team about various things.
One of these sections is 'suggestions and improvements to the app'.
THAT was where I sent a message. You know, because I had a suggestion on how the app could be improved!
All I messaged was that the calculator only goes up to 180kgs and could this be extended?
I said my husband wanted to join JSA but as he couldn't get an accurate calorie amount, there wouldn't be much point as that is the cornerstone of JSA. I said it's a shame as very big people are the ones who may need JSA the most but cannot access it as they cannot get an accurate calorie total.
That was it. Nothing more.

I NEVER said we didn't know his weight. Nothing even close to that.

I NEVER said he was fatphobic and prejudice against fat people.

I was NOT bitching. I made a suggestion to improve the app on the section of the app that is there specifically to encourage you to make those suggestions!

He mocked us on the live, saying it was me that contacted him and not my husband. Like my husband didn't really want it or he would have messaged himself.
BOLLOCKS.
It was me that messaged because I am the one who is the JSA member and you've got to be a JSA member to use the 'improvements and suggestions' form on the app! My husband couldn't have done that!

Comments calling me a 'Karen' or suggesting I was projecting my frustrations on to JS and making people around me miserable are bullshit. I'm not frustrated with my husband. I fell in love with him when he was big. I couldn't give a flying fuck how big he is. I love him and am proud to be his wife.

180kg is big. Very big.
I get that.
But if people think that's the upper end of 'functioning fat' people, they are very much mistaken. Not these days.
People way bigger than that go about life with no input from medical services (yet) and are embarking on weight loss journeys.
If JSA won't help them by adjusting the upper limit on a calorie calculator, more fool JS. He's missing out on a big corner of the market.

JS knew my husband's weight. That is all.
The way he described him on that live gave no context.
He and the watchers of that live we're making out like he was one of those super obese people from 'my 600lbs life' or something. Bed bound and close to death.
Hs 6 and a half foot tall, not 5 foot nothing. So he's not some huge guy with folds and folds of fat that can't leave the sofa.
He works 60+ hour weeks in a VERY physically demanding job (which he hasn't had a single sick day from in years, might I add). His main hobby is metal detecting where he walks miles at a time. He's more active than me, FFS!
But JS or the viewers who took the piss don't know any of that. Because the only information JS had was a few sentences from an app suggestion. Nothing more.

Like my friend further up this thread said, there are rugby players and other sportsmen who weigh close to that.
Greg Davis (comedian) talked about his height and weight in an interview a couple of years ago. My husband is the same height near enough as him and weighs just over 6 stone more than him at his heaviest. (just so you can visualise him).
Yes, he's huge. But not at deaths door like they made him sound like.

My husband is not aware of that FB live.
And I will never tell him. It would break him. Not because of the weight jokes, per se, as he knows he's fat and needs to lose weight. But because he has been made a joke out of on the internet.
I'm upset and VERY angry. And the person I'm meant to be able to talk to about these things can't help me. Because it's about him.

The app suggestion feature says they'll respond within 24 hours.
I have had no response.
If I hadn't happened to have seen that live, I'd have just have thought I'd been ignored. Or the app had glitches so resent it. And potentially been bullied on the internet for a second time.
JS has not messaged me directly with a response. If I'd not have seen that live, I'd never have known his thoughts on very overweight people joining JSA.

JS has made it clear that if you are over 180kgs, JSA will not help you.
Him and those viewers of the live have made it clear their true thoughts about people that size.
IF I'd have emailed JS directly and bitched and been a year, MAYBE I'd have accepted being made the feature of one of his emails or lives. MAYBE.
But that didn't happen. I didn't bother him with any of it.
I made a suggestion on the app. That's all.

JS twisted and spun a very short message in to a hateful and bullying video.
It's now made me doubt any of the other ones he's done talking about some awful email / DM he's received were true either.

Like my friend said upthread, he is a guy who goes on and on about men's mental health. But when it comes to gaining followers, he'll destroy one man's mental health for laughs.

JSA and JS has been a large part of my life for years. It worked perfectly for me.
Now, I'm so upset and angry about it all.
I feel like the loyalty and money I've given him have meant fuck all.

Not a single thing has been mentioned about that live in the FB group. There are some really overweight people in there. I don't understand why they aren't upset about it too.

I'm sure by me joining here and posting this, if JS sees it I'll be thrown out of JSA anyway. Or he'll twist it and make me another feature of a live or email.
I might not even leave it up here for long. I might change my mind and delete my account on here soon.
But I just wanted to post somewhere about how it has made me feel (for myself AND my husband).
Thanks to my bestie upthread who wrote some lovely things (without, yet, even knowing it was my husband she has been defending!). And thank you to every one else on here who has said that what JS did was wrong.

Shame on JS.
And shame in anyone who commented on that live in a derogatory way.

I am so fucking angry for you. This should be posted in the Facebook group and let them all squirm and feel ashamed of themselves . I am so sorry you have had to go through this x

Reactions: 38

Tigger20

Chatty Member
We need thread suggestions.

This guy is an utter raging narc who is actually mean. Like, completely when triggered.

100% was a comment made by a woman.

James Smith: Leaving Oz, see ya later, can’t disguise he’s a woman hater.

Reactions: 37

RR55

I used to like Smith, even bought both books and listened to the podcast. The original pods - him on his own, discussing bread and butter fitness topics (supplements, calories, general well-being) were great. When lockdown really bit and fair points started, I realised actually...he’s full of rubbish. Then this last year, when he got really over confident and started attacking people personally online (tagging them in stories and in his emails) it was a bridge too far.

The thing I find most infuriating about Jimmy Smiths is how much work he’s put in to trying to intellectualise the fact he can’t handle criticism and is completely oblivious to how the world really works. It’s real funny how in the books and podcast he glossed over the fact his Dad put a sum of money in his account on a regular basis for uni, like that was somehow normal for everyone

Criticise James? You’re just a snowflake and won’t be in his tribe of nodding dogs who think everything he says is absolutely correct absolutely all off the time. He, like Piers Morgan, is one of the real snowflakes of the modern era - genuinely so insecure they must believe everyone else is always wrong and they’re bang on the money, else they’d have to admit they aren’t all that.

Think he’s rude? Nah I’m just genuine and you can’t handle it. It’s always ‘other people are the problem’. As I would say to some clients I coach - if you are always telling other people they are the problem, you should really consider whether you are in fact the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Boadicea

I've just cancelled my subscription and left the Facebook group. I submitted the reason as his recent comments

I loved what he taught, loved his tough approach too but the banter sits firmly in the bullying category now and I can't be part of that.

Was looking forward to his tour and have a ticket to the roundhouse but I think I'll pass now.

Was halfway through the second book but his credibility and integrity have gone for me. I'll give to the local charity shop when it opens without finishing it.

A real shame as I genuinely thought he was a lovely lad once upon a time.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
Top man is PG.

She had a three week break because of the effect the Sarah Everard murder had on her. Apparently it reminded her of when she was jumped after a JSA event. Have you ever seen the state she gets in at an event....?

She had a three week break because of the effect the Sarah Everard murder had on her. Apparently it reminded her of when she was jumped after a JSA event. Have you ever seen the state she gets in at an event....?

She needs a thread of her own
Side note; the “state” of someone after an event doesn’t warrant being attacked..

• Heart
Reactions: 33

YogaKitty444

I know this isn't healthy, but I'm getting more and more angry.

He's posted on Instagram (maybe on FB too, not sure) that the biggest risk to people is their mental health and it needs protected at all costs.
And everyone is praising him for raising awareness.

What about my husband's mental health? Or do fat people who are asking for help from a professional not count anymore?

• Sad
Reactions: 32

Kazdawg

I wonder how many people will be reporting this little rant to FB.

*raises hand.

Long rant ahead...

I have just unfollowed both he and Diren on insta. I've been annoyed by JS for a while now. I was a member of JSA since 2018. I was a premium member for a bit but what a waste of money. The plans were not personalised. You'd get a weekly generic message from different trainers saying 'how are you going?' if you ever replied you'd get some generic response. I didn't find anything on the app that I couldn't have found for free online. The 'community' aspect is so fcked up. I haven't looked at the FB group in ages but the same (old) people are in there calling JS 'the boss' and acting like 20 year old groupies. It's actually so embarrassing and cringeworthy. Imagine being a proper adult with a career/family etc. and acting like that in a private FB group. Imagine your friends and family and coworkers seeing those posts.

Foxy old Pippa is still trying to act like JS bestie/Mum/creepy Aunt that wants to bone you and all your mates. Imagine getting so caught up in that 'job/life' that you split with your husband and move out, thinking you are starting this new chapter with all these young people and that you're this health and wellness guru living their best life only to be stuck in the same old place getting older and realising that none of that is actually real. The cringeworthy group of people that think they are JS besties and are the 'inner circle' is laughable. These are adults! Trying so incredibly hard to prove how cool and hip they are.

It's actually exhausting.

Having JS try and convince everyone he is NOT AN INFLUENCER, while all he does is sht for social media. He doesn't care about numbers or 'blue tick fckers' but has a big celebration post every time he reaches a milestone number. He doesn't train anyone, he doesn't write plans, he doesn't even check in on his 'amazing community' on fb! He'll pop in here and there to try and get people to sign up to his 'challenges'. Yawn. It's exactly the same as every other 12 week challenge out there.

It's such a shame because I legitimately liked him and his content at the start. I followed him, paid him money, told people to follow him, I was an active member in the fb group (not in a groupie way haha), I bought both his books. But the sheer audacity and the level of arrogance in this bloke now and his minions is honestly gross. He has gotten way too big for his boots. Fancy a 30 year old bloke with rich parents trying to give life advice to anyone who has had a rough go at it. He's never known actual struggle. Him telling people to leave relationships, jobs etc. because they don't fit into his fantasy of a 'perfect life'. Like mate, come on!

Peace & Love Fckers :p

• Heart
Reactions: 31

frustrated

I'm so sorry you have been made to feel like that @YogaKitty444. James Smith has shown himself for what he is in that Facebook live - a fatphobic bully. He is forever on stories saying how he doesn't hate obese people and he's built his career on helping them. Well I call bullshit. And as you say you were suggesting a way he could improve his app to potentially help and appeal to more people and therefore make more money (surely what he wants) but instead he decided to try and make himself feel good by aiming to mock and belittle someone who actively wants to change and lose weight. Embarrassing and shameful on his part.

Funny how he never revealed the details of the way you got in touch in that live, the reason why and how your husband couldn't do that as he's not a member. What an absolute infantile piece of shit JS really is. His ego has rampaged out of control this past few months. I used to think he was ok, straight down the line, no bullshit, good fitness advice. Now I think he's just a rude, egotistical narcissist who is so precious he can't bear to think of anyone criticising him (even though he claims to give zero shits about criticism from people he wouldn't go to for advice). Well, he really gives so many shits about this and reacts by mocking, instigating pile-ons and witch hunts (like with Makenna and the phone) by his cult. Immature, insecure, man-child.

• Heart
Reactions: 30