James Smith #5 Nap, coffee, Q&A then rude to "fans" every day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like Smith, even bought both books and listened to the podcast. The original pods - him on his own, discussing bread and butter fitness topics (supplements, calories, general well-being) were great. When lockdown really bit and fair points started, I realised actually...he’s full of rubbish. Then this last year, when he got really over confident and started attacking people personally online (tagging them in stories and in his emails) it was a bridge too far.

The thing I find most infuriating about Jimmy Smiths is how much work he’s put in to trying to intellectualise the fact he can’t handle criticism and is completely oblivious to how the world really works. It’s real funny how in the books and podcast he glossed over the fact his Dad put a sum of money in his account on a regular basis for uni, like that was somehow normal for everyone

Criticise James? You’re just a snowflake and won’t be in his tribe of nodding dogs who think everything he says is absolutely correct absolutely all off the time. He, like Piers Morgan, is one of the real snowflakes of the modern era - genuinely so insecure they must believe everyone else is always wrong and they’re bang on the money, else they’d have to admit they aren’t all that.

Think he’s rude? Nah I’m just genuine and you can’t handle it. It’s always ‘other people are the problem’. As I would say to some clients I coach - if you are always telling other people they are the problem, you should really consider whether you are in fact the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Wonder if Cori is still around or if this impromptu trip to Burleigh is inspired by another bleached blonde he’s met on Tinder?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Think he’s rude? Nah I’m just genuine and you can’t handle it. It’s always ‘other people are the problem’. As I would say to some clients I coach - if you are always telling other people they are the problem, you should really consider whether you are in fact the problem.
Totally agree with this. He's the only common denominator with all these so-called rude people.
Also, I couldn't bring myself to listen to all of his stories wanging on about his take on feminism and mansplaining why there is a gender pay gap. So ill-informed and clueless. It's not all about the choices women make James and if you understood anything about the patriarchy you would understand this. And yet there he is preaching. Men like him are a huge part of this problem IMO.

Reactions: 24
Totally agree with this. He's the only common denominator with all these so-called rude people.
Also, I couldn't bring myself to listen to all of his stories wanging on about his take on feminism and mansplaining why there is a gender pay gap. So ill-informed and clueless. It's not all about the choices women make James and if you understood anything about the patriarchy you would understand this. And yet there he is preaching. Men like him are a huge part of this problem IMO.
He’s got proper ‘there’s nothing wrong with the world the way it is as I’ve got mine’ energy

when Black Lives Matter became prominent he even said George Floyd’s murder wasn’t to do with racism, it was because the police didn’t know how to restrain people and if ONLY they knew BJJ it would not have happened. I don’t mind if people don’t agree with the BLM movement or organisation, but I always find people that go very far round the bend to justify their issue with it a bit suspect

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
When is he going to acknowledge his receding hair line and get rid of the comb over

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone know much about Pippa? One of my mates sisters signed up to a course she is doing. Guessing this is aside to JSA?

Reactions: 4
Could Diren be any more cringe trying to impress Example?
Example is a nobody now - he had a couple of chart successes around ten years ago 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone know much about Pippa? One of my mates sisters signed up to a course she is doing. Guessing this is aside to JSA?
She is a mindset and nutrition coach, I’ve heard she has zero qualifications.
Runs a circle of hateful people.

Reactions: 8
James mentioned on some platform (his podcast?) the other day he Got the courage without alcohol to go and speak to a girl in a bar when he was in Qld for the tour. This must be her.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched James or diren really since just after diren got out of quarantine, is James still not drinking? Has he mentioned anything about his reasons? I’m sure he said he would speak about it at some point.

Reactions: 1
I haven’t watched James or diren really since just after diren got out of quarantine, is James still not drinking? Has he mentioned anything about his reasons? I’m sure he said he would speak about it at some point.
Not really yet. Just comments here and there about it making him feel healthier in general and more productive when he doesn't have a hangover etc.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.