James Smith #4 Wannabe Chess Master, relationship disaster and hair getting thinner faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sonny Webster - I didn't realise that he was so successful. Just started following.
I like Sonny. Seems a decent bloke with a good sense of humour. Plus it doesn't hurt that I find him very, very easy on the eye. 😊😂

Reactions: 4

Article on Paul Olima
Really like Paul And his insta. However me thinks he’s bit of a player

Reactions: 1
I used to love the content James put out there not helped me loads with my relationship with food and making small changes. This last year though I really have taken a huge disliking to him. He’s aged a lot too! His talk about drugs has massively increased too.

he won’t stay with his new squeeze long- he’s always said he doesn’t want a girl with a kid.

he talks about ‘more cushion for the pushing’ yet his new squeeze is incredibly straight with not a lot to her. He’s deffo there for the dog and fanny and nothing else.
He says he’s happy being single, but then certainly spends A LOT of time with the girls right away. The new girl is always giving the middle finger in his Stories. As much as I wouldn’t want to be in his Stories seems a bit trashy to constantly do

Reactions: 10
Makenna was way more attractive. I listened to his fair points and he said he’d decided to split up with makenna one random day at 2pm and didn’t want to wait till he saw her after she finished work so texted her to let her know he’d decided that was what he wanted but “call me after you finish work if you want to talk about it”. And she never responded ever again. Classy girl not giving him the satisfaction! And then what 2 weeks later he’s with this new one?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I like Sonny. Seems a decent bloke with a good sense of humour. Plus it doesn't hurt that I find him very, very easy on the eye. 😊😂
Really?? I think the last 2 years have not been kind to him. Receding hairline and I think sometimes he looks like a little fat man 🙈 his model girlfriend is taller than him in flats.

Makenna was way more attractive. I listened to his fair points and he said he’d decided to split up with makenna one random day at 2pm and didn’t want to wait till he saw her after she finished work so texted her to let her know he’d decided that was what he wanted but “call me after you finish work if you want to talk about it”. And she never responded ever again. Classy girl not giving him the satisfaction! And then what 2 weeks later he’s with this new one?
I didn’t think Mackenna was attractive at all 😬 nice figure sure but average face, certainly not someone I thought I would see him date.I think the new blonde chick is much prettier 😂

Reactions: 10
Has James seriously got a new woman that is a carbon copy of all the others? Already? 🙈

This is the girl he was playing chess with in his stories - maybe she’s just posted this for attention and I’ve fallen for it 😂
Was just coming to post this. Guess they're official then. At least in her mind.

Reactions: 6
I don’t care what any of them look like. More that they spout off a load of shite and call it their profession.

Reactions: 14
Sonny has little man syndrome and his clothing company is just a piss take as who wants to wear sliders with an ice cream emoji on? And his girlfriend has serious issues with her age lol she makes out she’s younger than she is.

Reactions: 8
What’s happened to James? Are his eyeballs sunken into his head or is it the moustache making him look gaunt? He looks extremely unwell.

Reactions: 6
What’s happened to James? Are his eyeballs sunken into his head or is it the moustache making him look gaunt? He looks extremely unwell.
The inverted Hitler tash is never a good look.
Cocaine, booze and Steroids. People, your ‘life coach’ has arrived.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.