James Smith #4 Wannabe Chess Master, relationship disaster and hair getting thinner faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I can’t believe he’s trying to justify this. Like someone else said, just because you can, doesn’t mean you should. It’s not about finding loopholes and technicalities in the guidance, it’s about taking personal responsibility and being as sensible and careful as you can. Going on a “tour” is not essential work. I’m an ICU nurse. It’s horrendous out there, and when I think about what these influences think of as “essential” work, it makes my blood boil.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Who needs a vaccine when seemingly having permanent residency of a country protects you from COVID and stops you spreading it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Diren is totally James’s little witch boy!
James Smith is incapable of doing anything by himself like an actual professional. Needs his little witch boy/hype man holding his hand. When he had to do that filming thing he had Lucy, Ferris and someone else with him. Rocking up to a professional obligation with all his mates 🙄🤣 what age is he

edited to say just saw today’s email and I am even more fuming....lockdown karens who don’t like seeing 2 people happy...wow. Read the room James 🤬
00D64BFE-34E4-44DC-98B1-76F778F59DD0.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
James Smith is incapable of doing anything by himself like an actual professional. Needs his little witch boy/hype man holding his hand. When he had to do that filming thing he had Lucy, Ferris and someone else with him. Rocking up to a professional obligation with all his mates 🙄🤣 what age is he

edited to say just saw today’s email and I am even more fuming....lockdown karens who don’t like seeing 2 people happy...wow. Read the room James 🤬View attachment 375691
Also not along story about why he is a PR of Australia is it (in relation to James’ email) he was engaged - obviously got residency from this relationship, then met you, then all of a sudden wasn’t engaged anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ve not looked in on James’ lives for a long time but back in the day when I believed the hype, he was pulling in over 1000 viewers. Just noticed he’s live on fb and has 140?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve not looked in on James’ lives for a long time but back in the day when I believed the hype, he was pulling in over 1000 viewers. Just noticed he’s live on fb and has 140?
Plus he’s been riding on 600k followers for along time all through the both book launches and only just hit 700k? His popularity is waning

Reactions: 8
James commenting on Direns Post 😒

Both Diren and James have flatlined or gone down with followers recently which is why they'll be together been off their heads by end of the month. Engagement is low too. James is just 2.93% and Diren 2.03%

They're hoping been together will fix their engagement etc so they start getting free food and clothes again. I guess scamming people with their diet brands isn't enough

Oh and James asking himself questions again. Fun. Content. Let man live.

Attachments

• Haha
"Highlight of their day" to call out James and Diren?

No James, a bit like some of your content, it only takes a minute to call out a few cunts and move on with the day.

Most of us visit IG for brief entertainment and don't live and breathe it like you influencers who need to use it for grifting.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

edited to say just saw today’s email and I am even more fuming....lockdown karens who don’t like seeing 2 people happy...wow. Read the room James 🤬View attachment 375691
It is incredibly hard to get back to Australia at the minute, even with residency /Citzenship, as they have limited the number of arrivals into each state. So I imagine Diren just has had flight after flight cancelled and has only just finally got one sorted. No doubt he would have been back 6 months ago if he could have secured a flight. Makes me feel bad for all the Australians who are actually trying to get home to see sick relatives or reunited with their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It is incredibly hard to get back to Australia at the minute, even with residency /Citzenship, as they have limited the number of arrivals into each state. So I imagine Diren just has had flight after flight cancelled and has only just finally got one sorted. No doubt he would have been back 6 months ago if he could have secured a flight. Makes me feel bad for all the Australians who are actually trying to get home to see sick relatives or reunited with their children.
Oh believe me I know.... hence why it’s been 2 years since I’ve seen my parents, brothers and sisters, and will probably not happen this year either. 4 of my friends had babies in 2020 and none of their immediate families have been able to meet them and all the babies are almost one. This has robbed so many people of so much. I’m really starting to struggle with it. The not knowing when, being unable to look forward to anything.

But that just makes me a lockdown Karen who can’t be happy for people.

I hope he flys out and then can’t get back (James)

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I was looking at some of the comments on his post and some of them honestly need a life!! The amount of people getting excited about them two being together again is so cringe

Reactions: 27
Most of us visit IG for brief entertainment and don't live and breathe it like you influencers who need to use it for grifting.
This 🙌🏼

I have a confession 🙈 I quickly viewed the live ‘PE with fliss’ (for my own entertainment) to see what her perception of ‘fun PE’ was - really a bit of a shambles. She surely can’t think she’s going to be the next joe wicks

Last edited:
Just listened to his new podcast with Lucy. I really like her!! She lists all of his exes that she still likes. Makenna not on the list 🧐

It does make me wonder why James refused to go back to his parents for Christmas when he could of got back to Aus as he has PR.... 🙄 Just a publicity grab making out he couldn't get back maybe

Reactions: 3
It does make me wonder why James refused to go back to his parents for Christmas when he could of got back to Aus as he has PR.... 🙄 Just a publicity grab making out he couldn't get back maybe
James definitely doesn’t have PR, that’s why he needs to make a relationship with an Aussie girl stick and Makenna didn’t fit the bill in that sense! 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.