James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously I hope she hasn't lost a limb but it said she was in intensive care so isn't that where you would be if you had to get a amputation ?
She could be in intensive care for any number
Of reasons but yes after theatre I would assume she would be in intensive care šŸ˜¢

Reactions: 7
Probably get a lot of hate for this but thank god they didn't crash into any innocents whilst drink driving.

Reactions: 15
Georgia is an utter CU Next Tuesday... complete grief thief with zero class or dignity. Just no need.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Itā€™s absolutely tragic that a young man has lost his life and that Yaz will have to live with the trauma of being present when it happened, not to mention the physical trauma, but good grief, if this isnā€™t the wake up call for her to get herself together and away from the z-list circus, I donā€™t know what will be.
Totally agree. You must have made some bad life choices if you end up in this kind of predicament. eg. dating a gym ape who breaks down hotel doors

Reactions: 1
I think he is wearing a red top, if so the pictures on Twitter show him hanging out the sun roof. I cannot believe how much is shown!!

Reactions: 1
I think he is wearing a red top, if so the pictures on Twitter show him hanging out the sun roof. I cannot believe how much is shown!!
Wasnā€™t the car upside down though, so how could he be seen hanging out of the sun roof?

Reactions: 9
Wasnā€™t the car upside down though, so how could he be seen hanging out of the sun roof?
On that iha site the video is blurred but can see his body has gone to rigor Mortis and in position he was killed in . Arms out in front . Canā€™t see his head . I feel sick over seeing it . Donā€™t watch it .

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
On the disgusting picture on Twitter, although pixelated you can see he is upside down and his head canā€™t be seen as it mustā€™ve been crushed under the car out the top of the sun roof. You can see his full body though šŸ„¹ absolutely heartbreaking for Yaz too. There is also a picture of Yaz on Twitter supposedly in the hospital bed sat up with her head bandaged

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
On the disgusting picture on Twitter, although pixelated you can see he is upside down and his head canā€™t be seen as it mustā€™ve been crushed under the car out the top of the sun roof. You can see his full body though šŸ„¹ absolutely heartbreaking for Yaz too. There is also a picture of Yaz on Twitter supposedly in the hospital bed sat up with her head bandaged
yes thatā€™s exactly what Iā€™m talking about. So sad his seatbelt might have kept him steady. The injuries that man had and what Yaz saw my heart aches so much for her. His head looks crushed between the car roof and the ground

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
On that iha site the video is blurred but can see his body has gone to rigor Mortis and in position he was killed in . Arms out in front . Canā€™t see his head . I feel sick over seeing it . Donā€™t watch it .
I seen it looks like he was holding on to the steering wheel by the look of the way his arms are froze in that position

Reactions: 3
yes thatā€™s exactly what Iā€™m talking about. So sad his seatbelt might have kept him steady. The injuries that man had and what Yaz saw my heart aches so much for her. His head looks crushed between the car roof and the ground
I thought the same, he mustā€™ve had his seatbelt on for him to have stayed in that position. I think maybe the sunroof was open or crashed on the way down and as theyā€™ve gone upside down heā€™s slid up in his seatbelt and his heads been crushed when the car landed. Honestly cannot even describe what she mustā€™ve been going through with her being conscious šŸ„²

I donā€™t know if I can post this in here, but it is on Twitter. It looks as though her arm hasnā€™t been amputated which thank GOD. My heart really aches for her šŸ„¹

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Someone was watching over her to make it out alive, god love his poor family and friends no matter what he has done this is an awful way to end up.

Really hope yaz can see how lucky she is and move on from the toxic lifestyle sheā€™s stuck in. Also praying she doesnā€™t go down the route Georgia has so clearly done and try to cash in on a familyā€™s grief.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.