James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question here but was there a reason he doesn’t go to the UK? He moved to Dubai and it didn’t seem like he ever went back? Even having to meet Yaz in Turkey for example? I could be wrong though and he has gone back, I’m curious though…
He definitely has been back to the UK, I think he was just going back and forth and likes the warmer weather and lifestyle, as well as the fact no police watching him too much.

Also, he was with Holly, who has come across a lot more respectful through this all.

I have a suspicion it’s probably Junaid who’s been saying Jake was about to propose (which seems extremely unlikely when they were both so on and off with other people). Yaz was nearly always having surgery when she was in Turkey and I’d assumed that was probably the reason, especially as she normally posts loads when she’s away for just a break (for ex a lot from Dubai just before) but for this trip nothing really.

I hope Yaz pulls through and does realise there’s more to life than celebrity and her self image. I have no problem with what she does to her own body but as a person she seemed pretty mixed up. I hope she recovers and gets herself some intense counselling. I don’t think a personality like hers suits ‘fame’ at all.

Reactions: 22
I'm not much for Yaz, but I always remember her first scene on towie, and she was quite sweet back then and such a pretty girl. I bet her mum wished she never got involved with towie. I think her relationship with James was utterly toxic and she didn't seem to have much luck with jake either. And all this surgery she keeps having must make her family so sad. As someone else said, I hope this proves to be a bit of a wake up call to her. That she deserves a respectful relationship and that she's enough without all the surgery. Life really is too short and bless her, she will have learnt this the hard way. The whole ordeal must have been horrific. And imagine being in a foreign hospital without your family there 😔 I hope her mum is with her now and holding her hand.

Reactions: 29
Genuine question here but was there a reason he doesn’t go to the UK? He moved to Dubai and it didn’t seem like he ever went back? Even having to meet Yaz in Turkey for example? I could be wrong though and he has gone back, I’m curious though…
He was up to no good .. remember when it was Yaz birthday she showed about 30 grand worth of stuff he bought her and holiday to Maldives.. driving Lamborghinis but no job .. it speaks for itself

Reactions: 26
He was up to no good .. remember when it was Yaz birthday she showed about 30 grand worth of stuff he bought her and holiday to Maldives.. driving Lamborghinis but no job .. it speaks for itself
I read somewhere that he was a producer, or is that just a cover up?

Reactions: 1
God it looks just awful. She’s lucky to have got out of there alive. Not a fan by any means but wish her a speedy recovery. I hope she takes time away from social media to process it all. Horrific.

Reactions: 10
I hate this idea that if someone doesn’t post anything on social media it means something. If this was someone I was close to the last thing I would be doing is rushing to instagram to put a post up with a love heart. I know these are people who live their life on the gram but when it’s something as serious as this it’s more important what you’re doing in private than what everyone is watching you do.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
This could actually be a wake up call for James to grow up and settle down with Yaz after realising she could have died

Reactions: 14
This could actually be a wake up call for James to grow up and settle down with Yaz after realising she could have died
i hope it’s a wake up call for Yaz not to go back with James!! And find herself a nice, non toxic guy who isn’t in the limelight so she can join them

Reactions: 32
i hope it’s a wake up call for Yaz not to go back with James!! And find herself a nice, non toxic guy who isn’t in the limelight so she can join them
Even after what's happened I sadly don't think she will ever go with the boy next door average Joe bloggs type

Reactions: 7
Even after what's happened I sadly don't think she will ever go with the boy next door average Joe bloggs type
you never know. We don’t know what happened before that car crashed but something like this can change a person and I don’t really dislike or have much an opinion on Yaz but I think she deserves to find someone who will treat her right and isn’t toxic

Reactions: 6
I agree with the post that said her friends like Junaid are talking to the press saying jake was going to propose, she probably feels very embarrassed. She went on a sneaky holiday to see Jake which no one was suppose to know about especially after she outed him as an abuser and got the sympathy from other abuse victims. No way would she admit to seeing him again so they’ve tried to spin the press and say he was going to propose so she doesn’t look as bad and that he had changed for the better. I’m glad Georgia did post all those photos of her and Jake together because it just shows The truth or the situation. Yaz attracts toxic men that she gets very attached too, this is definitely a wake up call for her

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Danielle Armstrong seen the light and went with a decent normal bloke and he treats her like a princess

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.