Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dm2022

Chatty Member
I assumed it was Jake, not Lockie. Jake has the criminal record after all and is more recent, the timings fit what she’s been hinting at in her stories too.

Domestic abuse to 5 star retreat, why not just help those women properly instead of trying to cash in on their misery selling them a luxury break to recover like wtf

Reactions: 13
Someone I know in Essex confirmed her arm has been amputated. The TOWIE cast have been informed. So terrible for her but like you say at least she is alive. So tragic ☹
This may be a rumour as when the papers said serious injuries to arm that could of been an assumption rumours can spread an not be accurate.
Georgia should not be given any attention at all, which is really all she is wanting. Don’t think any time should be wasted speaking about her. When something as terrible as this accident has happened wether right or wrong will look for someone to blame especially after someone tragically dying. In reality no one will really know what happened. I did see a model from Dubai that was in turkey posting yaz at a beach bar/club on Sunday dancing and having fun but only the witnesses that were there will know what they witnessed.

• Sad
I don’t think it’s true, I think maybe misinterpreted from Turkish articles.
Thank god the car didn’t catch fire, doesn’t bear thinking about does it. Just horrendous

pommynoir

VIP Member
I don’t think there’s much doubt that what Georgia is saying is true, altho it’s somewhat overblown I expect given it was basically just an on off fuck buddy situation, it’s just so crass to be airing this now for attention. He’s just died fgs, and Yaz is still in hospital.
Sounds rather like he was just taking a machine gun approach to getting a girl to go away with him… shoot enough shots and you’ll hit someone in the end… Georgia wasn’t the girlfriend, nor was she actually the poor girl there with him. not sure that’s something to shout about, Georgia.
Also she says they’ve been friends since school - they are 6 years apart so that’s gross… even when she was in year 11 he’d have been early 20s.

• Sick

say no more

Jake has been to prison multiple times. Clearly he wasn't writing to 12 year old Georgia, he wouldn't have known of her existence at 18. He was many things but a p*edo wasn't one of them

• Wow

Dollybird

VIP Member
Wasn’t the car upside down though, so how could he be seen hanging out of the sun roof?
On that iha site the video is blurred but can see his body has gone to rigor Mortis and in position he was killed in . Arms out in front . Can’t see his head . I feel sick over seeing it . Don’t watch it .

• Sad
  • Wow
First time poster but I just had to come on and ask if anyone else saw Georgia uploaded a photo of Amber Heard (Johnny depp case) and wrote next to it what now amber? Now deleted
I saw this and wondered what she was alluding to! Also first time poster on this thread. I used to like Georgia but she's made herself look a proper knob regardless of the 'truth'. The disrespect is unreal.

Bellexox

I reckon they’re going to find alcohol in his system, they were rowing in the car and he lost control round the bend because he wasn’t paying attention

No one means any harm… people on here are asking if she has as they’ve read it on multiple sites .. no one’s being nasty or trying to spread fake news intentionally
But we all have access to the same Google right? There’s no need to spread misinformation…

say no more

But he did know her at 12 and he was writing to her. You're 11 in year 7 so it's more than plausible especially as she outed it herself.
Other than her words what proof do you have? It absolutely is not plausible that an 11/12 year old girl is a pen pal to a prisoner unless their related which we know they're not

Craftyh

Haven’t read all the thread yet, but I can honestly say - I’d probably be reacting like Georgia too.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry

Missylauren

I've been so shocked by this.Does anyone else think her "friends"posts including Danni seem very fake.When she recovers she needs to forget about z list influencing and work in herself and her self worth ❤

rach_111

Bet she only knew of him in school. For example maybe a friend had an older brother who was friends with him or something. Either way she’s clearly talking 💩 somewhere along the line.

Last edited:
Tommy’s shoe business is legit. He was involved with one of the daughters from the Shepherds family ticket touting racket years back but ditched her the second he saw a way into TOWIE 🤭 I mean we can debate how moral that was but at least he’s making money legitimately now.

• Haha

Jailer66

I see Yaz has gone back to her silver crushed velvet mirrored home.... what happened to her real estate job 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12