Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Tbh sounds about right for the typical parent of an abuser… ‘my baby would never…’
Reminds me of that documentary mummy’s little murderer. I don’t think that Jake intentionally caused the accident (or vice versa) but where the abuse of women comes in it rings true.

Reactions: 12

cassyw1tch3ll

Yeah so Georgia shared his letters to her he wrote from prison calling them secret moments or something from their "road man days" and implying they're love letters but he was banged up at 18 which would have made her 12. Very weird 😕
Other than her words what proof do you have? It absolutely is not plausible that an 11/12 year old girl is a pen pal to a prisoner unless their related which we know they're not
But it is plausible because it happened. As someone above mentioned school with a sixth form goes from 11 to 18 so it's completely plausible it happened. Good job GH. Tattle is now speculating whether your sick little fuck buddy likes kids due to you spouting bollocks and begging attention.

Its_Me

VIP Member
It may be true but the tone of Georgia’s posts are what I personally think the problem is. Yaz could have died herself and is in hospital and Georgia is too busy trying to form the narrative that her and Jake were a thing and it should have been her on the trip. I just think now isn’t the time 😅
Yes. I fully believe he fucked her in between his other women but bringing it up now, for what? And what exactly is being said about him that isn’t true? That he was a criminal? Well I believe that too.

Njgjji

its on twitter. He clearly didnt have a seatbelt on😕
There are so many Turkish news pages posting videos and images of the crash absolutely horrible and traumatic for friends and family. I read an article yesterday saying he was there on “business” can’t help but think it was dodgy business all a bit strange was only a few weeks ago she was pictured with lockie.

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
He’s could well have been inside more than once. I don’t think there’s any proof at all she was underage when they were writing letters to each other.

From 2008:

2016:

Jesus Christ. That 2008 one… in front of the woman’s children 😱

• Wow
  • Sad

Offish

VIP Member
I’d forgotten she completely clout chased the death of Mike from love island too . Guess what, she shared her final texts with him too…Honestly this girl will do anything to get in the paper. I felt sorry for her with the Bear stuff but she just seems so toxic

Turns out she did the same with An old school friend who wasn’t famous and passed from cancer too… what did Georgia do… share their last conversation so it ended up in the paper.

First thing that comes up on google. Guess she got the clout she wanted. Never seen anything so desperate
She’s a proper scumbag ay

was his name Michael Schumacher who had the bad accidnt? I’d say you wouldn’t get a more experienced driver then him and look what happened to him. Things do happenen weather u are a good driver or not
He had an accident skiing. I agree these things do happen, but Michael Schumacher isn’t a good example in this case.

A-Soul

VIP Member
Just know there’ll be a post in the next few days from her about having to be heavily medicated for the grief. 🙄 To compete with Yaz’s current medical situation.

DollyDiamondxo

Chatty Member
Our secret moments no one has to about but I’ll post on social media so every one knows.. she is unwell!!!!!!!!!!! He sent her prison letters AND WHAT. What a weirdo.
‘No one has to know about’ - proceeds to share them to millions of followers 🙄🙄

• Sick

MadamPlease

Great now we have to watch Yaz lie to us next series of TOWIE pretending to be some powerful woman who loves herself

• Haha

ilikegoss

Wasn’t the car upside down though, so how could he be seen hanging out of the sun roof?
On the disgusting picture on Twitter, although pixelated you can see he is upside down and his head can’t be seen as it must’ve been crushed under the car out the top of the sun roof. You can see his full body though 🥹 absolutely heartbreaking for Yaz too. There is also a picture of Yaz on Twitter supposedly in the hospital bed sat up with her head bandaged

• Wow
  • Sad

A-Soul

VIP Member
It’s been removed thankfully, no one needs to see that
Sadly there’s a human nature in a lot of people to be curious. Hence people rubbernecking and the term ‘Like a car crash, I can’t look away.’ And the popularity of such sites that do show these photographs. But I imagined if that was a loved one of mine, and how I’d feel about that photo being out there for all to seek out, so I reconsidered viewing it out of respect for the deceased and his surviving family.

News agencies publish such photographs as it’s of ‘human interest’, but I wonder how these journalists would feel it was their loved ones, or if it were to be what became of them.

• Heart

tequilasunrise

Usually ‘businessmen’ who are mysterious and no one knows where their money comes from aren’t actual business men
exactly and I think when you’ve Just turned 20 you think these type of men are so dreamy and then you realise when no one knows what you do but have everything it’s a bit dodgy. Also, someone mentioned earlier that Georgias dad gave money to Jake??? Interested to hear more of that