James Kavanagh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
id say taken down by insta reporting. saw it but dono how to screenrecord on my phone

Reactions: 1
I have NEVER commented on this thread but came here for the video too 😬🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ohhhhh myyyyy eyyyyyeeessss whhhhhhaaaaattttt was that all about !

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nine times out of ten I haven’t a clue whats going on in any of his stories once he’s had a drink or something stronger. He’s a serial dirty deleter 😂

The scissoring with the drag queen was where I was like “enough Instagram today”

Reactions: 5
I find it mad then that he’s in partnership with Smirnoff and puts up a post yesterday with #drinkresponsibly

Reactions: 5
Jesus christ his latest stories, recording himself having a piss and drinking wine.....

He crossed the line from "good craic with a few drinks" to "unbearable hole after a few drinks" some time ago and it's uncomfortable to watch now.

Alcohol companies should really distance themselves from him at this stage - he does a great #Ad and they're generally gas and well thought out but for alcohol... hard no!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Jesus christ his latest stories, recording himself having a piss and drinking wine.....

He crossed the line from "good craic with a few drinks" to "unbearable hole after a few drinks" some time ago and it's uncomfortable to watch now.

Alcohol companies should really distance themselves from him at this stage - he does a great #Ad and they're generally gas and well thought out but for alcohol... hard no!
He should really learn to put is phone away when he has had a few drinks or has been sniffing a few lines❄❄❄. God only knows what he does when the camera isn’t recording. I’d say he tries to kiss everyone in the room.

He's that person you always end up beside that ruins everything. You're just as excited but the screaming shouting and histrionics just detract from everyone else's experience... Or maybe I'm just old 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4