James Kavanagh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Himself and Roz are giving me such the ick on his podcast - mentioning all the free trips they’ve been on around Ireland and all the gorge food they most likely get gifted. I get that their jobs are to influence us mere mortals but they’re insufferable

Reactions: 9
Himself and Roz are giving me such the ick on his podcast - mentioning all the free trips they’ve been on around Ireland and all the gorge food they most likely get gifted. I get that their jobs are to influence us mere mortals but they’re insufferable
I usually love the podcast, but not this episode.
Did anyone else find it SO irritating that Roz's dogs were barking/making noise in the background and she just kept laughing it off?!
Like I get that there is an easy breezy feel to the pod but I just thought it was unprofessional 🙄

Reactions: 5
What does Roz do now? Haven't seen her in ages
She seems to work exclusively for Failte Ireland according the the podcast!!

I usually love the podcast, but not this episode.
Did anyone else find it SO irritating that Roz's dogs were barking/making noise in the background and she just kept laughing it off?!
Like I get that there is an easy breezy feel to the pod but I just thought it was unprofessional 🙄
Agree it’s usually laidback but that was unprofessional and I think James seemed a bit thick and kept bringing her back to what they were discussing when she went rambling about the dogs

Reactions: 1
Agree it’s usually laidback but that was unprofessional and I think James seemed a bit thick and kept bringing her back to what they were discussing when she went rambling about the dogs
Yeah I picked up on that too. He wasn't giving in to the ridiculousness of having the dogs in the background and her acting as if it was gas, when it was really just annoying.

Reactions: 5
How long do you think he'll stick it out flogging sambos from a caravan???

How long do you think he'll stick it out flogging sambos from a caravan???

For as long as it takes him to go into partnership with Grillodah or some crowd like that. He'll do a Curabbiny x Grillodah like Rachel Allen x O'Briens.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone tried the van out? Looks good actually! Wonder how long he will stick the labour of it though!

Reactions: 1
Has anyone tried the van out? Looks good actually! Wonder how long he will stick the labour of it though!

He'll stick it out in person until its been on all the food pages/blogs/instagrams and then he'll get it staffed.

Reactions: 7