Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CailínBeag

VIP Member
I don't really know what to think when people get up in arms because an influencer didn't share a post or comment on something.

In my opinion, whatever they do will never be "right" and I think (I might be corrected) he didn't share anything on Ashling Murphy either. That's his call to make.

Reactions: 18

Veenah

The worst part of that day for me would be my partner telling me the evening before my brother's wedding that he had nothing to wear and that we need to stop on the way to find something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

LuckyB

Anyone else find James really likeable on those q&a boxes, his answers always seem honest and not an opportunity to ask himself a question which leads to a link/ad etc?

Reactions: 13

Lucylululu

The open relationship thing makes sense in the sense that when James was kissing Stefan like that, my first thought was would William not be a bit pissed off at home seeing that but if they had an agreement... But could Stefan and James also just be over-affectionate friends? I’ve seen girls on nights out giving each other pecks on the lips. And we never see William with other boys but then he does share less online.

They do seem to have separate groups of friends that don’t really cross over which is healthy I think. William’s seem more artistic while James’ many many different groups of friends seem more extroverted and influencer types. I’d find them exhausting to be honest, I don’t blame William for going out with his own circle.

Reactions: 12

manpyj89

Chatty Member
James is replying to comments on the tiktok too. William seems to be taking it personally, seems like valid criticism to me? And basically calling for his foodie friends to unfollow the account. The girl who runs that account is a legit foodie and has lots of food related qualifications too. At the end of the day, €9.50 for a sandwich, not toasted and just the one slice of ham? Even for the location of the van that’s really expensive. Rascals next door does a full pizza for not much more.

They only serve oat milk in their coffees too, I presume because it doesn’t have to be refrigerated?

The person also posted this on their Instagram. William must have been going off in the DMs

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Carlyq92

He definitely does and I know that for a fact having seen it with my own eyes!
No surprise at all... not giving out about it, each to their own. If someone is a sesh head (and James and many of his friends fall into that category), you can pretty much guarantee they're ingesting more than booze. Whether people like it or not, it's part and parcel of that lifestyle and far more common that anyone realises. There are very few people over the age of 25 who can remain upright until the next morning without some 'help'.

Reactions: 11

CailínBeag

VIP Member
He seems good craic, but def has to be centre of attention, I’m sure he outshined Niamh last night!
I'm not sure if I admire or totally cringe at the perceived sense of importance he and his inner circle have about themselves.

It's a bit like watching a strange nature documentary sometimes

Reactions: 10

This is my place

9.50 for that sandwich is way over priced. Don't get me wrong, I'll happily pay that much if my mouth orgasms but not for that fucked together shite!

MB24

So he’s in Sorrento with Stefan, sharing a room and kissing him on the lips. I reckon he has an open relationship with William for sure. Good for them if it works out. William’s a far better catch than your man Stefan though, in my opinion.

Vivian124

VIP Member
William is very gormless anyway so it doesn't surprise me. Then again maybe he didn't get a chance, him running currabinny all on his own while the other lad is off on free trips.

Carlyq92

Breaking news on stories….THEY’RE STILL TOGETHER! 😍
Deadly! I was just reading recent comments and was about to post that James had been hamming up the whole him and Stefan thing too much, and that maybe he's been reading here and was taking the piss out of everyone! I'm glad they're still together though, they've always seemed like a great couple. I know people commenting here about them potentially being finished was mainly out of concern, but it did get me thinking how much I would hate my relationship to be under a microscope like that. And James is a relatively small player in the game... imagine being properly famous! The insta hun/sleb life would never be for me.

Crackerjack

She wasn't wrong in what she said, I would've been disappointed too in the products especially at that cost

• Haha

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Maybe he got a free upgrade. I admit the one time I got upgraded to business on a long haul flight, I left my partner in economy. Who wouldn’t 🤣

• Haha

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I know his brother works with him but if your going to comment on the ‘far right’ and I use that term very loosely and if you really had balls with what you were saying you would mention mcgreggor otherwise feckkk off
I dunno, most of us would probably keep our moyths closed regarding a family members employer, for fear of any backlash - think thats pretty normal behaviour

What negative stuff was said about currabinny this week? Just saw Williams stories
He served someone a sandwich with barely anything in it and didn’t slice it in half and she put it online, so he’s verrrrry upset about it all, hope he never looks here if he’s that sensitive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
James is replying to comments on the tiktok too. William seems to be taking it personally, seems like valid criticism to me? And basically calling for his foodie friends to unfollow the account. The girl who runs that account is a legit foodie and has lots of food related qualifications too. At the end of the day, €9.50 for a sandwich, not toasted and just the one slice of ham? Even for the location of the van that’s really expensive. Rascals next door does a full pizza for not much more.

They only serve oat milk in their coffees too, I presume because it doesn’t have to be refrigerated?

The person also posted this on their Instagram. William must have been going off in the DMs
its all because she called him a lazy influencer in the comments and that’s why they’re so butt hurt. Given how poor some of his paid ads are, it’s reasonable to come to that opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 9