James Kavanagh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought that too when I seen those stories. I dip in and out and didn’t know if I missed him breaking up with William.
I was the same, wondering had they split up! But they were at a kid’s party together like two days ago. I wonder what Mr Tayto makes of it all 🤣

Reactions: 3
I have heard before around town that they're in am open relationship but no idea. Each to their own I guess but it does seem v cozy with the three of them on hols. The hotel looks stunning though, jealous!

Reactions: 1
Really enjoying his holiday content so far and I don’t regularly watch his stories. Kind of love he’s had a few and doesn’t give a tit 😂 makes me want to be in Italy day drinking Rose being a bit silly too 😂

Reactions: 4
We saw William there alright the first day when they were checking in but there hasn't been sight of him since.

We saw William there alright the first day when they were checking in but there hasn't been sight of him since.
William must have only been there for a day or two because he was out in Dublin last night

The open relationship thing makes sense in the sense that when James was kissing Stefan like that, my first thought was would William not be a bit pissed off at home seeing that but if they had an agreement... But could Stefan and James also just be over-affectionate friends? I’ve seen girls on nights out giving each other pecks on the lips. And we never see William with other boys but then he does share less online.

They do seem to have separate groups of friends that don’t really cross over which is healthy I think. William’s seem more artistic while James’ many many different groups of friends seem more extroverted and influencer types. I’d find them exhausting to be honest, I don’t blame William for going out with his own circle.

Reactions: 12
He definitely does and I know that for a fact having seen it with my own eyes!
No surprise at all... not giving out about it, each to their own. If someone is a sesh head (and James and many of his friends fall into that category), you can pretty much guarantee they're ingesting more than booze. Whether people like it or not, it's part and parcel of that lifestyle and far more common that anyone realises. There are very few people over the age of 25 who can remain upright until the next morning without some 'help'.

Reactions: 11
James doing a Currabinny gig alone today. I think you guys might be right about a potential split.

Reactions: 6
James doing a Currabinny gig alone today. I think you guys might be right about a potential split.
surely I’d they split the business splits too given it’s named after William home area? Will be interesting to see how it plays out I guess