James Kavanagh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does James know Jenny claffey well enough to be at such a small gathering
Think they’ve just been friendly throughout the years and from being in same influencer scene in Dublin. I’d imagine he knew Jenny’s husband as well before they got together.

I know it’s been said on It Galz thread that Lindsay called out his invite to the wedding because they’re not really friends and never see each other but in fairness I think Lindsay knows very little of Jenny’s life the past year or two, I’m sure a lot of things changed.

Reactions: 5
This is random but I’m not sure where else to post , is anyone else following the ongoing beef between Marcus O Leary from LovinDublin and Lesbcookin?🍿

Reactions: 3
This is random but I’m not sure where else to post , is anyone else following the ongoing beef between Marcus O Leary from LovinDublin and Lesbcookin?🍿
It was about LovinDublin never declaring posts as adverts or sponsored content, she said it on her stories, because Marcus is head of branding now and got called out, he cried bullying. Usual tactic!

Reactions: 6
It was about LovinDublin never declaring posts as adverts or sponsored content, she said it on her stories, because Marcus is head of branding now and got called out, he cried bullying. Usual tactic!
Can’t stand Marcus he’s so cocky and portentous. I’ve gone off Lovin Dublin since he joined them. Marcus doesn’t like it when people don’t agree with him he.

Can’t stand Marcus he’s so cocky and portentous. I’ve gone off Lovin Dublin since he joined them. Marcus doesn’t like it when people don’t agree with him he.
Plus Marcus wouldn’t know good food if it hit him in the face. His introduction to food was 9 euro toasties to keep his bar open in lockdown

How does James know Jenny claffey well enough to be at such a small gathering

Think they’ve just been friendly throughout the years and from being in same influencer scene in Dublin. I’d imagine he knew Jenny’s husband as well before they got together.

I know it’s been said on It Galz thread that Lindsay called out his invite to the wedding because they’re not really friends and never see each other but in fairness I think Lindsay knows very little of Jenny’s life the past year or two, I’m sure a lot of things changed.

They dont know each other through the influencer scene. They are from the same group of friends since their late teens and Jenny and Lindsay first met in James apartment a long time ago. Lindsay is just bitter that Jenny became close with him again

I personally do not think James makes good videos unless his parents are in it. Off instagram he is very funny and on instagram he is an extremely corny and santised version of himself. I encountered him through my old job which partially involved liaising with influencers. My gay brother also claims to be friends with him but he is exaggerating.

I dont think its his fault that he has to santise himself though. I saw him getting abuse in tik tok comments for being gay recently. Awful

Both dopes
I agree that Lovindublin are dopes and did not use their platform to advertise restaurants during lockdown. They just posted memes.

Lesbcookin on the other hand i respect immensely. The real dopes are fromnorthtwosouth who make poorly edited videos and say everything is SO GOOD GUYS.

Last edited:
They dont know each other through the influencer scene. They are from the same group of friends since their late teens and Jenny and Lindsay first met in James apartment a long time ago. Lindsay is just bitter that Jenny became close with him again

I personally do not think James makes good videos unless his parents are in it. Off instagram he is very funny and on instagram he is an extremely corny and santised version of himself. I encountered him through my old job which partially involved liaising with influencers. My gay brother also claims to be friends with him but he is exaggerating.

I dont think its his fault that he has to santise himself though. I saw him getting abuse in tik tok comments for being gay recently. Awful

I agree that Lovindublin are dopes and did not use their platform to advertise restaurants during lockdown. They just posted memes.

Lesbcookin on the other hand i respect immensely. The real dopes are fromnorthtwosouth who make poorly edited videos and say everything is SO GOOD GUYS.
I did like Lesbcookin but feel like they can get a bit snotty in the comments section 😂

I did like Lesbcookin but feel like they can get a bit snotty in the comments section 😂
Honest opinions are given on Lesbcookin's channel and people cant handle it here in Ireland.

We need channels like Lesbcookin even if they dragged James' sandwich.

The more popular fromnorthtwosouth put up the weirdest videos, never criticise anyone and the main girl is so manic. Videos get cut off mid sentence. Look at the NowTV Kardashian one, its very strange.

Reactions: 8
He’s spent the last few days commentating against the ‘far right’ on twitter, won’t mention a word on Mcgreggor though

Well no seeing as his brother works for him so I wouldn't expect him too.
I know his brother works with him but if your going to comment on the ‘far right’ and I use that term very loosely and if you really had balls with what you were saying you would mention mcgreggor otherwise feckkk off

I know his brother works with him but if your going to comment on the ‘far right’ and I use that term very loosely and if you really had balls with what you were saying you would mention mcgreggor otherwise feckkk off
No point using the term loosely 😂😂😂 call a spade a fecking spade.

No point using the term loosely 😂😂😂 call a spade a fecking spade.
I will use it loosely, anyone that is disagrees with government is now ‘far right’ and if you agree your ‘far left’, utter bullshit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I dunno, most of us would probably keep our moyths closed regarding a family members employer, for fear of any backlash - think thats pretty normal behaviour

Reactions: 10