James Kavanagh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh its fab - but defo not to everyones taste.

No i think he was doing one of tge xmas in the courtyard lunches
Ahhh I couldn't remember he is always at so many events. Seriously though I'd be like I need a Guestlist or something I'd be on the hunt. Like I'd imagine a women stole it. I hope he gets it back. I lost a real leather jacket that was my brothers in the 90s and I never got over the fact I was shitfaced when I lost it. 😔

Reactions: 3
Whoever took it won't be able to wear it out in Ireland as it will be spotted as James coat lol

Reactions: 1
Back on the boat to the Uk and sold or second hand designer store. I’d say he’ll be all over the internet looking for it.

Reactions: 6
Apparently he's still active on Grindr so the open relationship is very open, seemingly.
Quite common tbf, leave them off!

Edit that probably came across as harsh, it's just really common with the gay community. It's faninsating to be about all the hidden clubs around the place. My partner wouldn't get away with it but whatever makes them happy

Reactions: 4
Quite common tbf, leave them off!

Edit that probably came across as harsh, it's just really common with the gay community. It's faninsating to be about all the hidden clubs around the place. My partner wouldn't get away with it but whatever makes them happy
Oh no, it wasn't a criticism or a critique or anything it just seemed to be a lot of chatter - mate of mine was swiping this evening and mentioned it, that's all.

Reactions: 2
Oh no, it wasn't a criticism or a critique or anything it just seemed to be a lot of chatter - mate of mine was swiping this evening and mentioned it, that's all.
Sure James is a pro at dirty deletes after a heavy night of drinking, hes a pup with a few drinks in him. I have heard stories about him shifting in nightclubs etc

Anyone else find James really likeable on those q&a boxes, his answers always seem honest and not an opportunity to ask himself a question which leads to a link/ad etc?

Reactions: 14
Don't follow him on SM, but he popped up on explore on insta, poor chap has shaved his head and very obvious receding hairline. This self obsessed idiot will now probably get hairplugs

Don't follow him on SM, but he popped up on explore on insta, poor chap has shaved his head and very obvious receding hairline. This self obsessed idiot will now probably get hairplugs
He has done before and is again, afaik.

Wouldn't really call it a reason to call someone a self obsessed idiot though, plenty at it these days

Reactions: 7
James and Stefan have to be more than friends
Yeah he’s shaved his head to top up the plugs

And 100 percent have to be FWB