James Haskell & Chloe Madeley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah, that was a classic. If I recall it was a whole crate as well - just forgot it was there.

Just checked, it was champagne, wine and spirits - and on more than one occasion.
Judy likes a drink, he was trying to save dosh.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t mind Chloe, however she is currently moaning on her instagram stories about the paps outside her house. If you don’t want the paps outside your house don’t make your life tabloid fodder by letting itv film you and put it on the telly. You either want attention or don’t, choose which.
While also the both of them constantly selling baby pics to ok magazine and putting their daughter online to their thousands of insta followers!

Reactions: 6
The Daily Mail went through a period of printing the worse photos they could have her. The ones above look like she had had a stroke but I think it was just booze. She looks a lot better recently.

I think it was Alan Davies who said that when he went on This Morning once she had a drinker’s shake.

Who knows, lots of illnesses cause tremors.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I used to listen to the podcast she does (EC Method) but OMG the other lady cannot often get a word in. If she starts a sentence Chloe takes over completely. And she mentions James every 2 minutes. I watched an episode but they bicker so much, and they both seem pretty usefull and spoilt

Reactions: 6
They were both on Loose Women once. She loves him, and so does he. It’s a lopsided relationship, he is the loved and she is doing the loving. I think this latest wedding ring shite is just that, shite, trying to drum up interest for their boring little show. However he will cheat on her at some point and she will go on Strictly. Some things are formulaic and their relationship is just that.

Reactions: 21
Chloe preaches about healthy eating/exercise,

so I wonder how she feels about Judy? with her being so out of shape.

Reactions: 5

That's true. Over the years the age gap between R&J seems to have been lengthened by the press and she's been negatively compared, looks wise, to him. As well as her drinking I think that she had quite a few gynae issues which may have ceased bloating or weight gain?

Since I read about Richard refusing to wear underpants it's always made me look at him in a different way, well the same as Judith Chalmers and Joanna Lumley who also, allegedly, go commando.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Well Judy doesn't look well so I'd imagine her daughter worries for her. Do you mean it reflects badly on Chloe her mother being unfit? All any of us really have is control over our own body. As it should be.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That's true. Over the years the age gap between R&J seems to have been lengthened by the press and she's been negatively compared, looks wise, to him. As well as her drinking I think that she had quite a few gynae issues which may have ceased bloating or weight gain?

Since I read about Richard refusing to wear underpants it's always made me look at him in a different way, well the same as Judith Chalmers and Joanna Lumley who also, allegedly, go commando.
The gap wasn't noticeable when they were younger,

but did start to show the older Judy got.

The gap wasn't noticeable when they were younger,

but did start to show the older Judy got.
It did seem to, yes. I recall reading in an interview that Judy wished that all four of her children were fathered by Richard, which seems rather disingenuous to her twins.

We should start a R&J thread as it'd be much more interesting than C&J!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It did seem to, yes. I recall reading in an interview that Judy wished that all four of her children were fathered by Richard, which seems rather disingenuous to her twins.

We should start a R&J thread as it'd be much more interesting than C&J!
I made a thread.

I don't know how to link it in here,
it's in the new thread section.

• Heart
Well Judy doesn't look well so I'd imagine her daughter worries for her. Do you mean it reflects badly on Chloe her mother being unfit? All any of us really have is control over our own body. As it should be.
I mean Chloe could be angry at her for not following a eating/exercise plan?.

And I suppose it wouldn't matter how much Chloe ranted to her, it's all down to Judy at the end of the day.

Reactions: 1
I remember pre baby and pre wedding they used to sell endless stories to OK magazine etc about their wonderful sex life and limitless sex drive. It was and is utterly cringeworthy. Surprise surprise time goes on, a baby comes along, and suddenly things aren't as they first were. D'OH

Reactions: 18

Is this a fact or just paper talk, how do people know this is what she is really like or just surmising because she put weight on when she retired from TV.

Reactions: 1