James & Clair Buckley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
eeehhhhhh cringe this podcast episode with Danny and Jo was painful to listen to them talk about, truly was wincing through the short segment I saw.
Ive given it a miss,Danny Dyer irritates me, loud mouth fake hard man

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wonder why they see Danny and Jo as goals cos their relationship is toxic as duck. All they talked about is the horrible arguments they had.

I find their podcast incredibly boring- they only have 2 types of story, drunks on trains, sex toys- it’s such a boring podcast I can’t believe it’s in the pod charts.

I think he’s made about 280k a year from cameo but I saw a bit of his show with Neil Morrisey and his acting was shite.

Reactions: 4
I wonder why they see Danny and Jo as goals cos their relationship is toxic as duck. All they talked about is the horrible arguments they had.

I find their podcast incredibly boring- they only have 2 types of story, drunks on trains, sex toys- it’s such a boring podcast I can’t believe it’s in the pod charts.

I think he’s made about 280k a year from cameo but I saw a bit of his show with Neil Morrisey and his acting was shite.
I used to enjoy the pod cast but not listened to it in weeks now. I enjoy their daily life stuff or with their non celeb friends but have got to agree about the Dyers,not sure why they see thrm as goals. I cant take James serious as an actor,I dont think he will land any major acting roles now. He seems quite happy doing lots of bits, the occasional acting role,vlogging podcasts and Cameo,but he's someone who wants to be at home theres part of me that wonders if he thinks Claire may decide the grass is greener on the other side if he's not around.

Reactions: 1
The kids having Scottish accents is weird AF. My husband and I are both Scottish (and he has a really strong regional accent from within Scotland) but we live in the South of England so our child is very very English sounding, probably RP or close to it. I don’t understand how one Scottish parent would shape their whole accent unless they spend a lot more time in Scotland/with Scottish relatives than we do. But then they’re supposed to be at school aren’t they?

shows that Claire spends most time with the boys
You're right, eventhough James is at home I think he spends most of his time doing his own thing. The vlogs do give the impression that he's extremely lazy and selfish, he went out and bought lots of food for his own meals,cooks for himself. I know Claire does a lot in the house but cooking isn't particularly strong, take aways,eating out and processed food does seem to be heavily relied upon. Sometimes Claire seems almost fed up/bored, I wonder how she'll cope once the boys are older

Reactions: 3
I think she married James for the pound sing signs..

I really don't think she in love with him

• Heart
She is so angry at James most of the time. She was maybe expecting a life of luxury and instead he seems quite cheap and she has to clean her own house and faff about advertising hello fresh.
She is so loving to her kids so it's not like mean is her personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I get what you’re saying however my mum has been lovingly like this with my dad for years my aunty used to lightly punch my uncle she is a very Scottish old school wife it’s all banter. Whatever her intensions at the start which I think were questionable being a high street hunny on FHM dating Allan McGregor the rangers goalie I think she loves him.

She is so angry at James most of the time. She was maybe expecting a life of luxury and instead he seems quite cheap and she has to clean her own house and faff about advertising hello fresh.
She is so loving to her kids so it's not like mean is her personality.
She's definitely a very loving mum

I think it's her decision to hide the boys faces, and good on her.....

but given the chance, I think James would have cashed in on them and sold them 💰💰

• Heart
I don’t get everyone saying Claire is mean to James. It’s a very Scottish relationship thing to do…it’s banter. If you’re not scottish you probably won’t get it. I think they absolutely dote on each other & the kids.

• Heart
I'm Scottish and don't hit my husband or have that type of banter with him...

I think Claire and James are like mates.

I am Scottish and give my partner the odd playful hit like she does when he farts etc

I think the problem is is she’s so over the top with it, a bit like her accent that it starts to come across as she’s just a bit of a witch to him. I think they recently changed management and I’ve started to go off their content since

I think the problem is is she’s so over the top with it, a bit like her accent that it starts to come across as she’s just a bit of a witch to him. I think they recently changed management and I’ve started to go off their content since
It seems more forced now than when they first started,I think Claire is more natural than James,he comes across as playing to the camera I know he's an actor,but surely he can just be himself

Things must be bad, instead of just saying where she bought the jumper,posting a link so is it an affiliate link ? As usual not declared. On IG she posted about him being in the play again, only comment she responded to was Vicky Pattison, 'if you want to see it again let me know and we'll grab cocktails '. Claire seems more interested in celebs and freebies. No doubt vlogs will reduce or stop ,James actually working means Claire has less interest if any in the vlogs

Attachments

she's literally ignored her genuine followers nice comments and only responded to that gurning face coke head...

so rude Clair